Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole thing sounds remarkably like Phil and Holly's spin the wheel thing.

Mixed with that "tell us your story" on the Achewell website (all rights reserved, by giving your story you waive copyright etc).

I.e. this is a scam.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I watched the Peacock documentary Banished The Prince Andrew Story yesterday with my VPN. It's fantastic and devasting for Andrew. There are some interesting parallels with Harry. Andrew was a total rock star after the Falklands war actually to a greater extent than Harry was in that period before Smeg arrived on the scene. It went into detail about why Andrew was the Queen's favourite (which I had never understood before now) and how that shaped him. He was the child that the Queen actually got to spend time with. He was all the things Charles wasn't. He was rambunctious, loved sports, loved Gordonstowe, and acquitted himself well during his military service and then it gradually dawned on him that there was no role for him. His income when he left was £350,000 pa which was not enough for his lifestyle so they created the Special Representative for International Trade and Investment role for him which is how he fell in with Epstein. He doesn't drink or smoke but he is a sex addict and like Harry, he and Fergie tried to monetize their royal roles.
Essentially Harry like Andrew totally overestimated his importance, his intelligence, and his popularity with the public. He knew he was on a countdown and becoming less relevant the further moved down the line of succession and that is when everything went to custard.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Yes, I did wonder why Hamlins rather than Schillings as that firm has a fearsome reputation.
Ta for the insight.

I watched the Peacock documentary Banished The Prince Andrew Story yesterday with my VPN. It's fantastic and devasting for Andrew. There are some interesting parallels with Harry. Andrew was a total rock star after the Falklands war actually to a greater extent than Harry was in that period before Smeg arrived on the scene. It went into detail about why Andrew was the Queen's favourite (which I had never understood before now) and how that shaped him. He was the child that the Queen actually got to spend time with. He was all the things Charles wasn't. He was rambunctious, loved sports, loved Gordonstowe, and acquitted himself well during his military service and then it gradually dawned on him that there was no role for him. His income when he left was £350,000 pa which was not enough for his lifestyle so they created the Special Representative for International Trade and Investment role for him which is how he fell in with Epstein. He doesn't drink or smoke but he is a sex addict and like Harry, he and Fergie tried to monetize their royal roles.
Essentially Harry like Andrew totally overestimated his importance, his intelligence, and his popularity with the public. He knew he was on a countdown and becoming less relevant the further moved down the line of succession and that is when everything went to custard.
£350,000 pa as a Navy pension?
More like £35k which was a decent enough sum at that time for an ordinary man after Navy service & enough wit, wisdom & energy to start a second career.

Reactions: 23
Have some bad re Zippy unfortunately He was found this morning in a garden down the road My heart is absolutely breaking right now
So sorry for your loss 🤗 These last couple of days my parents and I have been talking about the boys we've had before. Sometimes we still feel that they're still around like guardian angels, keeping us company. Occasionally they send us help and love through other people's pets and the street dogs, cats and birds. And sometimes we see glimpses of them in our new pup - things that aren't really 'dog', but were very unique to them. Like you know when you've lived a lifetime with someone and develop quirks in reaction to each other? That sort of stuff. So I'm sure Zippy is still around too, your fiercest guardian angel 🤗♥

Lmfao I'd vote twice if I could 🙈😂😂😂

Do you think she can see me ?

Think he was talking about his parents, might be wrong 🤔🤔
So sweet! Thank you! I think best when I am half-asleep 😂

One of my big issues with the podcast is that there are SO MANY OTHER podcasts out there, that are much better quality that haven't had the financial backing of Spotify, that were created from just talent and HARD WORK. And in she swans with a half baked idea because she married a bloke with a title.

I will listen to Off Menu with Ed Gamble/James Acaster a million times before I give this woman a second of my time.

Insert (for reference and hilarity) is an iconic moment from the live stream where Ivo Graham is an idiot and tells everyone exactly which hotel in Hull he is broadcasting from:

I get it. Unfortunately, this is the reality in most fields nowadays, but particularly in the arts. I've got one foot in the world of media and publishing and another in fine arts, and both fields are rife with such people. You can slog away at your projects, take your time to build connections, build an inventory or a skillset - often with very limited and/or borrowed resources, cobble things together, and suddenly someone with connections and not much else in terms of talent etc would come sweeping in and grab whatever limited prize is available. It has happened with me and some of my friends and acquaintances soo many times that we have lost count.

My dream job was stolen after it had been promised to me, by my classmate who was just bored and needed to pretend she was working while her then-boyfriend prepared to marry her. She barely turned up to work but her immediate boss wasn't even allowed to say anything because her connection was that powerful. She hadn't even heard of that organisation before I had interned there. A friend was promised a contract, his sample submission was stolen and he was accused of plagiarising from the person who stole credit. I've got countless stories like these, but yeah, this is 'normal'.

Even now as an artist, I've got people trying to force me to sell them my work at a huge loss or give it away for free so they can charge others 500 times for it. This includes some stuff for children that I was already pricing at a loss because I wanted to do something nice for them - too many parents are like the Harkles nowadays and don't want to spend anything on crafty stuff for children.

Way of the world, indeed. 🤷

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I suspect Hurley is as well

I hope the DM countersues for defamation
Hurley shows up almost daily in a bikini or semi nude shot in the DM. She hasn’t been able to find a sugar daddy yet. I saw her on TV the other day with one of the Estee Lauder grandsons who was ogling her. She is getting paid as their breast cancer awareness spokeswoman.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
All so neatly laid out, all the speculative fishing to crank out a civil case on a no-win, no-fee basis.

The thing is that even a mere mortal comme moi knows full too well that the #6s instructed others to brief & act as ‘sources’ to brief the PR machines. So I assume that Hamlins have sent in formal requests for data & anything related to ICT Comms that falls under the GDPR & more.

Oh let’s see, KC3/QC the Wales & Wessex crew doing anything interesting, engaging & decent at the moment…?

duck Off Harry.

Reactions: 25
It just doesn’t make sense for the DM to hack these slebs phones. The majority of them are 90s hasbeens and with the greatest of respect, the general reader/public simply aren’t interested enough for the DM to risk it all for a scoop on Doreen Laurence.
It’s a class action suit on contingency for people who are in their downward trajectory of popularity. The DM will be making money off the story and they will get nothing, but free PR, which is all they want anyway to

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And if they specifically don’t pick Meghan as the inspiration who suffered hardship she’ll sue them

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All so neatly laid out, all the speculative fishing to crank out a civil case on a no-win, no-fee basis.

The thing is that even a mere mortal comme moi knows full too well that the #6s instructed others to brief & act as ‘sources’ to brief the PR machines. So I assume that Hamlins have sent in formal requests for data & anything related to ICT Comms that falls under the GDPR & more.

Oh let’s see, KC3/QC the Wales & Wessex crew doing anything interesting, engaging & decent at the moment…?

duck Off Harry.
In the US there are law firms who do nothing, but big class action suits. We see the ads on TV all the time. I knew a young attorney who was a real sleezebag and he went around asking people if they had some gripe that he could use to start one of these suits. There iare always one or two people who are the named principal claimants who get more than the others named as participants if the suit is won.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I don‘t think there are any problems in the marriage either.

I can see where both of them could believe their marriage has been of great benefit to each of them. She was a grade B cable actress close to 40. He was ‘the spare’ obsessing over becoming irrelevant. VIOLA! Both of them are in the news now incessantly. Even if it is negative…it is more than either could have expected before they hooked up. Not a day goes by….

He also probably feels that the marriage has allowed him to finally be ’authentic.’ If we are stunned by his neurotic,envious, nasty self…well, that is who he really is and has always been. For example, I think all these lawsuits are his idea…he has always wanted vengance against all the people ‘the Men in Grey Suits’ prevented him from punishing in the past. Now that seems to be his primary focus and I think he relishes the freedom and opportunity to lash out.

He also wants to be ‘bigger’ than his brother. She obviously has believed …even if she may have some doubts now…that together they can achieve that. She’s on her own ego mission and she won’tlet him go unless and until she has given up.
☝☝This plus he really doesn't think he has done anything wrong and while the 'kids' are small they aren't affected by bullying like William's children are being slightly older. He obviously is so intent on his agenda that he can cast aside the pain he felt from being bullied after his Mum and Dad went on camera during the marriage breakdown.
He isn't finished by a long shot and his creepy looks (please give that man a shave, a haircut and an iron) at the funeral just show he absolutely cares he has been chilled out the fold. They don't know the meaning of respect unless it's about them.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I can't possibly suffer alone 😂😂😂😂

Meanwhile, this is getting, well, interesting?
View attachment 1632725
Just imagine what could have been heard at Castle Monstershitsto

Screaming, plate throwing, children crying, chickens cluckucking, toilets flushing, bullying of staff and that was in just the first 10 minutes of the tape!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I haven’t heard of him so did a peep - are they hoping to jump on his bandwagon as well and befriend him - maybe ask him to donate his record sales to Arseiswell so they can act as conduits for the money - nothing would suprise me with the Leeches. (This also shows that the paps aren’t interested in them enough to stalk them it was a public event and this is the only photo???? They are obviously getting out and about so where are all the photos? It is bizarre) IMO

“Johnson is active in environmentalism and sustainability, often with a focus on the world's oceans. Johnson and his wife Kim created the Johnson Ohana Charitable Foundation and the Kōkua Hawaii Foundation.[5] In 2008, Johnson adopted the concept of greening (reduce and reuse), and donated 100% of the proceeds of the Sleep Through the Static tour to the Johnson Ohana Charitable Foundation. Similarly, the proceeds from the 2010 To the Sea album tour went to All at Once, a Johnson-backed collaboration of greening charities promoting fan involvement.[6][7][8]

eta just saw this as well ‘2019–present: This Warm December, Global Citizen and Meet the Moonlight’
His concert was the third most watched on the Global Citizen YouTube.[56]
They are piggybacking again on a person who walks the walk, unlike the Harkles who just talk. This guy should be sent an email with all the private plane trips listed these two have taken. He will dump them in a nanosecond.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.