Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have read the article about Harry and Meghan attending the Jack Johnson concert and I don't know about anyone else but I find it interesting that it says that they arrived separately as Meghan arrived at 8pm and Harry came along at 9pm, I don’t know about everyone else but I find this pretty strange that they arrived at separate times because as they are husband and wife you would expect them to arrive together unless of course the rumours are true and they are indeed living separately.
Well normal people would meet for drinks / dinner before but I guess the Uber rich are different. Assuming all they do all day is test all the bathrooms in their mansion it is very telling that they arrived separately.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Archewell

I've always wondered how lilibet will feel when she discovers her brother has a 'foundation' named after him but she doesn't
Did they not think they'd have more children?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm here hiding and have followed instructions on how to do a spoiler

Yay!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I have read the article about Harry and Meghan attending the Jack Johnson concert and I don't know about anyone else but I find it interesting that it says that they arrived separately as Meghan arrived at 8pm and Harry came along at 9pm, I don’t know about everyone else but I find this pretty strange that they arrived at separate times because as they are husband and wife you would expect them to arrive together unless of course the rumours are true and they are indeed living separately.
He was late ‘cos he was fixing the pipes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I agree - sure doesn't look like there is trouble in paradise if we go by these photos. 😶
Ah, you seem to hhave forgotten Sméagol's true gift-the uncanny awareness of where the cameras lie. Everything, and I mean everything they do in the public eye is a performance. They probably rehearsed how to look nonchalantly in love, and how to be in the chill man.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Every single personal story Peg has tried to tell on her shitcast backfires spectacularly. And because she has been branded (and proven to be) a big fat liar, no one believes her stories. Each one is questioned.

She really really needs to shut up and just do quiet charity work or just be a mom. But we know she won't do that.

Her crotch has moved further north and her trunk is even more compacted. What does this mean? Where are her intestines? There is now no room for them along with her other organs. FACT.

Valentine Low said
"....he didn't think H would come back with his tail between his legs, and that he "loves those kids and is a really good dad."
How does Valentine Low know that the Stoat is a good dad? Has Low seen Stoat with the Flatpacks? .He's been thorough on the bullying, so why not go into details of the children if he knows that Stoat is a good dad? Why the secret? And that as long as the Ho "has breath in her body" the Flatpacks and Stoat will stay in the US?
Is he riding on the coattails of having exposed the Stoat bullying to add in a verification that the Flatpacks exist with the above remarks?
I don't believe this and find bit an odd thing for Low to say.

Perhaps the courtiers mentioned this to him.

I am thinking especially of the nanny, Lorren from Zimbabwe.

I find Valentine to be credible, so in my opinion, if there was something nefarious about the children he wouldn't have made that comment.

But I might be biased because I am Team "The children exist".

• Haha
Reactions: 27
YESSS! Bye bye Fact Checker! Three days into the job, but TBF you lasted a lot longer than some of the others. We knew you wouldn't last! :D 😂 :devilish:

"Not been Desired in a long time"??? Maybe Thando Ntsikasaunty's husband looks at her like this when he's feeling frisky? She needs help. I'd run a mile from this creepy stalker stare, plus the Stoat's eyes are looking in different directions. One to the side to his left, and the other at the object of his desire, the cameraman - likely Mishap HarrinooooNoo.
'Archewell made no comment.'
It sounds like Meghan is finally starting to understand why the Royals don't comment on media pieces. It only took her 5 years.
I am truly shocked that a senior professional lasted that long there. How on earth could managing Sussex PR look good on anyone's CV? It's hard to think of a more disliked couple.

• Wow
Charities & foundations supported 25
Prince Harry has supported the following charities listed on this site:

Canine Partners, Children In Crisis, Diana, Awards Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Fund, Dolen Cymru, Free The Children, Global Angels, HALO Trust, Help for Heroes, Henry van Straubenzee Memorial Fund, Joining Forces, MapAction, National AIDS Trust,
PeyBack Foundation, Prince's Rainforests Project, Sentebale, SkillForce,
The Countryside Foundation For Education , The Foundation of Prince William and Prince Harry, The Warrior Programme,
Tusk Trust, UNICEF, Volunteers of America, Walking With The Wounded, WellChild,

Just mooching about and found this article - Invictus not mentioned - he has his name against 25 causes - but it does say ‘has’ supported and not ‘does’ (TBH I havent heard of many of these)

She is also on the site but no charities mentioned/named against her so they have put the two of them together - and the comments have been turned off on her page 🤣🤣 Philanthropist ? So how are GQ giving her an ‘award’ for her charity work? Which charities?
To be fair, the PayBack Foundation sounds like a perfect fit for Harry and Meghan.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In these pictures I have also noticed that behind the scenes they never look like husband and wife as there is no PDA whatsoever but when they are at an engagement or behind the camera they constantly show PDA.

• Haha
  • Heart
1. Does anyone know from Valentine Low's book or excerpts whether he has interviewed either the Stoat or his Ho?

2. Does anyone know what forms the basis for his assertion that the Stoats "are not trading on their royal titles"? I've not watched his interview as I can't, I have no TV, and think this was pointed out by @JAR21 .

(@JAR21 did not point out that I have no TV, but that Low said the Stoats weren't trading on their royal titles.)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Archewell

I've always wondered how lilibet will feel when she discovers her brother has a 'foundation' named after him but she doesn't
Did they not think they'd have more children?
As much as I'm not surprised that they chose an 'awe-inspiring' 😂 hybrid/mash up name for their charity/business/concept...whatever the hell it is...I'm really surprised they didn't name it after themselves. (Then again, they can't add their titles, so no way would they want to be called 'The 'just call us' Harry and Meghan Foundation'.)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We all knew she was very unwell. For him not to have gone to say here while he was in England is awful and is entirely his own fault.
I’m of the opinion they weren’t ever invited to see Brenda at Balmoral last summer and that she’d had enough of him after the Hoda/Invictus interview .

He’s tortured because he helped cause the earlier than anticipated demise of Phil and Brenda.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Ah, you seem to hhave forgotten Sméagol's true gift-the uncanny awareness of where the cameras lie. Everything, and I mean everything they do in the public eye is a performance. They probably rehearsed how to look nonchalantly in love, and how to be in the chill man.
Her minces ALWAYS find the camera.......

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.