Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hurley shows up almost daily in a bikini or semi nude shot in the DM. She hasn’t been able to find a sugar daddy yet. I saw her on TV the other day with one of the Estee Lauder grandsons who was ogling her. She is getting paid as their breast cancer awareness spokeswoman.
Sounds like Selma Hayek (although she does have a billionaire husband sugar daddy.) That's what happens when you base your career/self worth on how you look. When you inevitably start to age, you just cannot handle it, so you start to post those pathetic "thirst trap" photos to get the same kind of validation you received when you were in your 20's.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Completely agree with you, there's no way the life they are living full of lawsuits & back stabbing & lies equals a happy marriage. I bet they both resent & blame each other for the way it is going down the shitter
I got news for them-- shitter's full! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeh

and Lili was referred to as Harry's daughter in that write up about the fertility doctor who shut her practice overnight. Not Harry and Meghan's daughter. Just Harry's.

Tattler sleuths have always said they don't live there and that Lili isn't Meghans.

If he arrived an hour after her to that gig, maybe he was putting his kids to bed.
Didn't Tom Bower too call her Harrys daughter? 🤔 I think he did.

Reactions: 31
😂 Its laughable really. There's a reason why Bill Gates, George Soros, Mackenzie Scott etc are philanthropists...they all have an obscene amount of money and 'invest' in causes so they can remain powerful. Whether it's pharmaceutical companies, government, universities etc.
They give to gain.

I think Ginge & Cringe have misunderstood this. Do they honestly think that they can be successful philanthropists by not giving money. This $1m that they have found from somewhere doesn't even begin to equate to the likes of what these billionaires are 'giving'. Let's see how long they will keep at this.
The ones who have money also actually have a work ethic also. I think somewhere along the line I think they they confused the word work and woke 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.