Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Lady C ever said any new fact? I liked her at first, but then I got bored of her, felt like listening to Meg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ah... the trend continues
YESSS! Bye bye Fact Checker! Three days into the job, but TBF you lasted a lot longer than some of the others. We knew you wouldn't last! :D 😂 :devilish:
How do I bleach this vision from my eyes 🤢🤢🤮
View attachment 1632688
"Not been Desired in a long time"??? Maybe Thando Ntsikasaunty's husband looks at her like this when he's feeling frisky? She needs help. I'd run a mile from this creepy stalker stare, plus the Stoat's eyes are looking in different directions. One to the side to his left, and the other at the object of his desire, the cameraman - likely Mishap HarrinooooNoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
'Disgrace' is a too-oft used word by pundits in a sport I watch, football (soccer). Disgrace isn't enough for Harry. I'm not sure if a word has been invented to describe the depths of depravity this man will plumb to hurt, embarrass, and upset people. Not just any people, members of his own family. I think what find most disgusting and disturbing is that he often advocates for mental health 'charities'. I can't think off the top of my head any other person in the public eye to be so deliberately hateful. It's very sad. It's very sad for so many reasons.
YES! Absolutely agree!

It is also appalling that a hypocrite pf the caliber of Markle…who has lived a life of such self-centerness, nastiness, artifice, and familial destruction should be pontificating about ‘role models’ for young girls.

We have a nasty expression here in the States…maybe it is in the UK as well. I will clean it up a bit…every time Markle opens her mouth, it is supremely obvious that she thinks her fecal matter isn’t odorous.

She has no idea how off-putting and vomitous her hypocrisy is.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I actually don't know why he bothered to go to Balmoral when he did. He was too late to see her, so why didn't he go with the other cousins?
Because they planned to go together for the Netflix pics, so when she was told no he couldn’t really admit that was his goal.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I've found Harry's extra chapter.
my genital genetic guttural Well some sort of pain, was horrendous and that cold unforgiving tight-fisted father of mine. He committed an act of such extreme cruelty towards me. He refused to let me and my Ho wife travel to Scotland together to see my dying Gan gan.
He knows how much my beloved Gan Gan loved me and my Ho When I arrived and my Grandmother was dead. I began to react very badly, I had the uncontrollable shits when I realised that there was literally nobody to advocate for me anymore. That's why I didn't dine with my father or brother. I stank.
it was very frightening to notice that no one gave a duck about me. I spent the loneliest evening of my life, without my Ho Over the next four days it became very obvious that I'm an outcast, even when we looked at the flowers outside Windsor, it was very embarrassing when William and Catherine totally ignored me.
I mean, what have I done, why is everyone so cruel to me. Me and suffering is much worse than all the others.
They weren't even going to let me wear my uniform, I served in Afghanistan, I was important, i used to shoot people on the PlayStation I was a leader of men. My family were very mean to me.
As for the humiliation of not having little ER things on my uniform! What a terrible thing to put me through, everyone could see that the little ER things had been removed. My humiliation was massive and I'm sure that I will never recover.
William had the little ER things and it's not fair.
Anyway, enough about me. What did you think of me and my vigil, good wasn't I

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

And the comments are good too.
Hope Ranch? Nope. Coke Ranch, outside of Mendellin
Yup someone posted below that:
"There's a user on reddit with the most accurate Tea (a relative in Hollywood) and she says this too. Apparently that's Smeg's go-to diet when she needs to lose the chub from too many hash brownies. That and adderall. Allegedly of course."

I suspect that Smegz has always used drugs to control her weight. Adderall and Coke would be easy for her to obtain. Look at how quickly she lost weight after the New York faux tour.

When she's not taking drugs she is probably prone to putting on weight. She let herself be seen 'a bit chubby' on the New York tour so everyone would think it was baby weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sadie Frost - who?
IkIkIk but she is soooo past tense, why dredge all this up other than to eek out a civil court settlement as a little pension pot.
Her kids are grown up, the fathers are no longer required to pay her anything, & possibly now that Rudy (b. 2002) is almost 21 yo, she may be legally required to pay back a lump sum from a family house sale now that the youngest child is expected to stand on his own two feet. The article mentions that she has downsized to a cottage in Wiltshire (approx. £900k) so she could have paid off a debt settled in the family home, but the past few years of Lockdown, CoL crisis, reduced customer demand etc may have grievously dented her projected cash flow.
I think you're on to something- DM posted an article recently reporting Frost Yoga line financial losses.

The Leveson inquiry shined a light on how horrible journalists can be but when the claimants of new accusations are has-beens whose money is drying up quick, it does seem to be a bit of a 'throw everything a see what sticks' treasure trail.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I've never thought a divorce was imminent as some have said.
Nor me, but we might not be told anyway and will have to guess. They've not got what they want yet, and in the meantime will continue to plague the Royal Family and the public.
He is a wanker.
Seriously 😡
View attachment 1633494
If Richard Eden is right, this is also what Bookworm said in her last video. That the two-week delay to the release of the Memoir was to add information about the Queen's funeral.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I actually don't know why he bothered to go to Balmoral when he did. He was too late to see her, so why didn't he go with the other cousins?
He was too chicken to go without Smegs so they took off without him. he was also too frightened to dine with Charles and William that night and left at 8.30 the next morning.

Narcs can only cause trouble via their flying monkeys (people who do their dirty work, in this case the press) they’re too frightened to do it in person, face to face, because they aren’t brave enough.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
He was too chicken to go without Smegs so they took off without him. he was also too frightened to dine with Charles and William that night and left at 8.30 the next morning.

Narcs can only cause trouble via their flying monkeys (people who do their dirty work, in this case the press) they’re too frightened to do it in person, face to face, because they aren’t brave enough.
They don't like confrontation.
They prefer to be sneaky and sly

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I don't think he cared, any more than he cared about Prince Philip, though I hate to say it.
He will say that he wasn't told about the death / couldn't be reached by phone / one headline said that PC "didn't have a mobile" (!) so couldn't phone him. Got there too late but it wasn't his fault, the RF barred the Ho from her rightful place by the death bed, left him in the dark about beloved gan-gan's death. He heard it on Twitter!

The Ho could have deliberately held him up arguing in London, or he could have deliberately wasted time catching the plane by arguing with his father. Whatever it was, the focus as always was on the Stoats. Even on the truly internationally momentous occasion of Her Majesty's death, it was all about how it impacted the Stoats and only the Stoats.

It will all be distorted to fit his victim narrative, and glossed over will be the fact that he had no intention of visiting his Grandmother on this trip to the UK anyway. We understand that he'd been made aware that she was fading.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I have read the article about Harry and Meghan attending the Jack Johnson concert and I don't know about anyone else but I find it interesting that it says that they arrived separately as Meghan arrived at 8pm and Harry came along at 9pm, I don’t know about everyone else but I find this pretty strange that they arrived at separate times because as they are husband and wife you would expect them to arrive together unless of course the rumours are true and they are indeed living separately.

Reactions: 34
Charities & foundations supported 25
Prince Harry has supported the following charities listed on this site:

Canine Partners, Children In Crisis, Diana, Awards Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Fund, Dolen Cymru, Free The Children, Global Angels, HALO Trust, Help for Heroes, Henry van Straubenzee Memorial Fund, Joining Forces, MapAction, National AIDS Trust,
PeyBack Foundation, Prince's Rainforests Project, Sentebale, SkillForce,
The Countryside Foundation For Education , The Foundation of Prince William and Prince Harry, The Warrior Programme,
Tusk Trust, UNICEF, Volunteers of America, Walking With The Wounded, WellChild,

Just mooching about and found this article - Invictus not mentioned - he has his name against 25 causes - but it does say ‘has’ supported and not ‘does’ (TBH I havent heard of many of these)

She is also on the site but no charities mentioned/named against her so they have put the two of them together - and the comments have been turned off on her page 🤣🤣 Philanthropist ? So how are GQ giving her an ‘award’ for her charity work? Which charities?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.