Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else wish Emily Maitlis could get an Andrew- style televised sit down with Harry and Meghan and throw back some of their ridiculous claims at them with, for just example, reference to harrys own well documented past racism? They’d look like utter tits.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
This!!!! Thank you @CELESTE CROCKETT for articulating what has been bothering me all along. I couldn't put my finger on it but you nailed it. She bolted as soon as she could, for sure.

Although.......:unsure: Maybe TW wanted her out of the picture ASAP after the wedding day because her mother's presence was taking too much attention away from herself; therefore, Doria was ordered to bolt.

But then again.......:unsure::unsure: Doria has so much to hide about her past maybe SHE wanted to exit the scene as quickly as possible.

What a family. The lot of them. :cautious:
Bower managed to find out that Doria worked for a pot grower so she could get free smokes. She probably has some unsavory companions in her past.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
If not posted before, I stumbled across this:

View attachment 1633303

If true it’s breathtaking in its arrogance.
Let them continue because their self-inflated ego will be their downfall.
TW is utterly delusional because her chronic state of mind is that she is more special than anyone else. But the more 'admiration' she receives from the likes of Vogue, Oprah, GQ etc, the more powerful she will feel.
In turn, she will treat people even worse than she treats them now and that won't stop at staff, it will be anyone who she believes is below her. Just listening to that speech about 'Me, Me, Me' at One Young World - is a perfect example.

She truly believes she is at the centre of the universe.

Like a bug, her ego needs to be fed. She will seek it at every opportunity.

But - her ego will be her own downfall. Just like all those friends she threw aside on her way 'up', they will throw her aside on the way back down.

And we can sit back and watch it unravel.

Charitable donations
Getting desperate for good PR
Might nominate myself I'm a bit broke 😁

Whose money is she giving away? It certainly isn’t coming from the Arche-well which is dry. I have always been annoyed by people who tell you how to spend your money or that you can afford to buy something. Yes, that is my SIL.

Reactions: 29
It's a royal cost of living crisis as in they would absolutely love to sue Bower and Low just for the optics alone. Problem is that unlike a Robert Maxwell or a Richard Branson, they just can't afford it as they are going broke at a rate of knots.

• Haha
I don‘t think there are any problems in the marriage either.

I can see where both of them could believe their marriage has been of great benefit to each of them. She was a grade B cable actress close to 40. He was ‘the spare’ obsessing over becoming irrelevant. VIOLA! Both of them are in the news now incessantly. Even if it is negative…it is more than either could have expected before they hooked up. Not a day goes by….

He also probably feels that the marriage has allowed him to finally be ’authentic.’ If we are stunned by his neurotic,envious, nasty self…well, that is who he really is and has always been. For example, I think all these lawsuits are his idea…he has always wanted vengance against all the people ‘the Men in Grey Suits’ prevented him from punishing in the past. Now that seems to be his primary focus and I think he relishes the freedom and opportunity to lash out.

He also wants to be ‘bigger’ than his brother. She obviously has believed …even if she may have some doubts now…that together they can achieve that. She’s on her own ego mission and she won’tlet him go unless and until she has given up.
This could have evolved into nothing more than a business arrangement at this point. I always felt that her google eyes at him in pictures was a total fabrication and the best acting she has ever done. She is a woman who is so consumed with herself, that she can’t love anyone else. That’s the reason she can move on to the next person so easily. She never gets emotionally invested with anyone and I will include her children in that. I loved my dolls more than she loves hers.

• Heart
He is worse than her. It's his family they've been trashing in the media etc.
I think she encouraged that, it's mostly him saying it, and he is too stupid to see that and to see how wrong it is. Some of the stuff he has said about his family is quite frankly, unforgivable.

• Sick
Yes, I did wonder why Hamlins rather than Schillings as that firm has a fearsome reputation.
Ta for the insight.

£350,000 pa as a Navy pension?
More like £35k which was a decent enough sum at that time for an ordinary man after Navy service & enough wit, wisdom & energy to start a second career.
The £350,000 was the ceiling of his income from every quarter. What he got from being a trade envoy was the ability to do dodgy personal deals and live the luxury life he was entitled to. Neither him or Harry are going to lower themselves to do the actual graft

• Sick
Reactions: 22
He is a wanker.
Seriously 😡
View attachment 1633494
New chapter

Everyone in the family told me she was going downhill. I didn’t believe them. Granny invited me to see her in Scotland because she felt it might be the last time. I didn’t believe her, so I didn’t go . Dad told me Granny had died, and I didn’t believe him. I hopped on a plane to see for myself and I saw her and thought she was sleeping peacefully and what was all the fuss about? I saw the casket and didn’t believe for one second that she was in it and it was just a pile of rocks in there. I discovered that she didn’t leave me so much as a dog biscuit, now that I believed.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Does anyone else wish Emily Maitlis could get an Andrew- style televised sit down with Harry and Meghan and throw back some of their ridiculous claims at them with, for just example, reference to harrys own well documented past racism? They’d look like utter tits.
I’d vote for Jeremy Paxman. He’d crush them! :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
TW will never ever sit down with a serious, hard hitting , couldn’t give a sugary shite about H+M , interviewer. She knows their lies are easily pulled apart. Think back to Mishal Hussein and the engagement interview, TW looked wary and tense whenever 5 spoke.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
"There's a you-tube going around which purports to be from an ex-nanny, tho not directly because of NDAs.

Claims that M & H never see the children without a nanny present, M favours Archie (because babies are boring) but lectures him on good manners. H is scared to interact with them at all.
Hard to believe about H, given how he used to be with W&K's kids.

Worrying about the kids future though, if its true"

Anyone know anything about this??
That was someone making it up, should have been deleted instantly as it was clear from checking their posting history that it was fake.

Reactions: 14
Omg look at his face 🤣🤣🤣🤣
He looks pissed off (what’s new). Trying to fake a genuine smile and failing miserably!
[/QUOTE]

That’s what bitterness, jealousy, paranoia and being pegged by TW looks like.

Maybe his butt plug moved.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In one of the books, there was a report of an incident on the plane when the Markles were returning from one of their (very few) official tours. Harry was asked to just briefly greet the press and thank them…and instead was very rude. When chided about it, he retorted, “Well you shouldn’t have made me do it.”

He has the mind of a child. This is a man in his mid-thirties who has to be ‘forced’ to behave with professional respect and dignity. He lets himself be filmed juggling outside a window… a child playing, doing whatever he wants.

He has looked so miserable at the few official functions he has attended. But in my opinion…it is because he feels forced to follow the old rules, do his ‘duty.’ He’s like a child, pouting because he cannot jump up and down at church, Like a child, he is constantly demanding attention, but wants only kisses and approval.

In my opinion,at some point, these childish behaviors will be directed at some of the US entities that are really crucial to their future…and that will spell disaster. He has already possibly pushed the RF too far. I think she is street smart enough to realize the danger in this…but I don’t think she can control that behavior in him…

Reactions: 41
The Philippines suffered terribly under the Japanese
Japanese and Filipino both Asian
I really dislike how Asian used in Europe covers such a vast range of cultures
My Grandad's brother (Scottish regiment) was captured by the Japanese and spent over 3 years in jungle POW camps, he survived the camps (he was a big man, worked in Clyde shipbuilding), but came home broken, died just a few years later.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.