Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever happens with Netflix doc they are going to look like total losers, either a snooze fest as they are so dull it gets shelved, they are horrible about the RF and look even more nasty and jealous.
And do we assume that they weren’t miked up when they were around family members at the jubilee? Because that would surely be “abhorrent criminal activity?”

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think she’ll lose even more if she tries it. No matter how it was spun she committed Perjury and is a proven liar. I doubt if anyone would believe her.
I agree, there's too much dirt on her out there for her ever to present herself as a beaten fawn. Plus what dirt the RF have on her via MI5 etc., and what happened in the Palace while they were living with the RF.
I don't know how reliable Quora is? Not sure about this report of the US, S.A and Australia contacting BP to say they don't want to see the Stoats? Surely these ambassadors - if they wondered about the Stoats at all which I doubt - would leave it to BP? It would be rude when honouring the Queen to stipulate that they didn't want to meet this pair of parasites. The Stoats' dreadful conduct has been plastered all over the world, and it goes without saying that the RF wouldn't want these two idiot liabilities at a State function?
This Quora post doesn't ring true to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I agree, there's too much dirt on her out there for her ever to present herself as a beaten fawn. Plus what dirt the RF have on her via MI5 etc., and what happened in the Palace while they were living with the RF.
I don't know how reliable Quora is? Not sure about this report of the US, S.A and Australia contacting BP to say they don't want to see the Stoats? Surely these ambassadors - if they wondered about the Stoats at all which I doubt - would leave it to BP? It would be rude when honouring the Queen to stipulate that they didn't want to meet this pair of parasites. The Stoats' dreadful conduct has been plastered all over the world, and it goes without saying that the RF wouldn't want these two idiot liabilities at a State function?
This Quora post doesn't ring true to me.
Yeah, I think it's more that they aren't working royals

Reactions: 24
I don't have a Kindle. I only have the Kindle app on my phone (Android). Google won't allow it anymore. I can only get books on their Google Play Books app now. Wankers!!
I have the kindle app on my android phone. I put the amazon app on my phone, and bought my kindle book on the amazon app. The book went straight to my kindle app when it came out.

Reactions: 11
Have some bad re Zippy unfortunately He was found this morning in a garden down the road My heart is absolutely breaking right now
Our little friends (I don't like calling them pets) are put on this world to show us what unconditional love is💕💕💕💕
I truly believe that sometime, somewhere we'll meet them again
Fly free little Zippy ❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Whatever happens with Netflix doc they are going to look like total losers, either a snooze fest as they are so dull it gets shelved, they are horrible about the RF and look even more nasty and jealous.
Well if it gets on Netflix, it will only be the latter. Netflix will only pay if the content is 'juicy'...

Reactions: 20
Doubt this case will ever come to court.

Looks to me like an attempt to put a "poor harry / evil newspapers" feeling out there, that's all, and then mysteriously never take it further to prove things either way.

If it does ever go near an actual court, hopefully ANL will use the opportunity to go to town on Hazno and all sorts of interesting truths might come out.

Can't really fathom Doreen Lawrence's involvement, given how instrumental the Mail was in bringing her son's killers to justice, back in the day, and wasn't it them that exposed the other day that killer David Norris had a phone in prison?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Tbf I think this goes way back to the hacking of voicemails. Which was pretty horrendous and also included Prince William and Princess Catherine. They hacked medical records and credit scores fgs. The current case includes Doreen Lawrence so might have to give H this one but only this one.
No, it was the News of the World and Piers Morgan who did the voice mail hacking. This is totally weird and not believable IMO

Reactions: 29
I actually really hope the PoW is not pregnant, she has such awful pregnancies, poor woman. I also reckon they'd think they have far too much on their plates now to even consider it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
No, it was the News of the World and Piers Morgan who did the voice mail hacking. This is totally weird and not believable IMO

Didn't Piers wriggle out of it and Rebekah Brooks took the flak? But they blamed a "rogue reporter" anyway and said he'd acted without their knowledge?????

Reactions: 22
I keep looking and still can't find me bleeping bollocks!
Caption Time

"I'm watching videos of Mummy, and when I squirt this thingy in my hand it sends a soothing Bluebell mist all over my Willy! Cool, right?"

Maybe because Andrew actually didn’t actually do anything wrong but have a poor choice of friends. I’m sure he is probably an entitled asshole but there are a lot of those. I would trust Andrew around young female family members a lot more than I would trust the Clintons or Bidens or Oprah Winfrey
I'd guess in reply to Jonathan that the Ho's path crossed with PA's in her yachting days, highly likely even if intermittent as it's a small world. The Ho and PA both keep silent in a mutual probably unspoken pact? Neither has anything to gain from speaking out, and much to lose. It could be as simple as that, and PA's family are aware of it too.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Doubt this case will ever come to court.

Looks to me like an attempt to put a "poor harry / evil newspapers" feeling out there, that's all, and then mysteriously never take it further to prove things either way.

If it does ever go near an actual court, hopefully ANL will use the opportunity to go to town on Hazno and all sorts of interesting truths might come out.

Can't really fathom Doreen Lawrence's involvement, given how instrumental the Mail was in bringing her son's killers to justice, back in the day, and wasn't it them that exposed the other day that killer David Norris had a phone in prison?
Yes but don't let any of that get in the way of " righteous support" - she should be praising the Daily Mail. They were the only newspaper who fought for her corner.
How quickly the hypocrites forget......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
And do we assume that they weren’t miked up when they were around family members at the jubilee? Because that would surely be “abhorrent criminal activity?”
I have been at work today so only just caught up
@Zippy2000 I am so sorry 😔 sending my love x

I found this photo - I wasn't convinced about the mics, surely no one is talking to them? This has swayed me though!

Screenshot_20221006-064448.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Among other things the group are accusing ANL of

• Impersonating people to obtain medical information from hospitals and clinics.

Mmmm paranoia Henry. We all know. They all know. It will come out one day

I hope ANL can flip this around and expose the harkles possible links to the dox happy digital hitman on twitter.

Also when is your wife going to sue Tom Bower, The Times newspaper and Valentine Lowe for telling us what a mean bully she is?????????

Reactions: 39
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.