Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have some bad re Zippy unfortunately He was found this morning in a garden down the road My heart is absolutely breaking right now
Ah darling, I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine your pain, but I am sending all my love, :cry: ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So H is now suing ANL, along with a few others, for gross invasion of privacy. Very odd how he's not attempting to sue Tom Bowers or Valentine Low. Could it be cos he doesn't have a leg to stand on as it's all true.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Probably some truth in this.
King Charles is meeting with South African VIPs isn't he?
Probably to clear up the Harkle mess.
BIB
As well as comparing her importance to that of Nelson Mandela, insulting South Africans over the inferno in their shoddily-wired "Housing Unit". ... there is the not insignificant further problem that the Snarkles duped Desmond Tutu with a fake Ffark in September 2019.

"Arch meet Arch!" brayed the Stoat nervously as Minge slithered towards the clergyman with the borrowed child. The Ffark was supposed to be four and a half months old but was much older. Not Gavin. Desmond Tutu was an internationally revered figure, and they used him as a prop for their fraud. This will eventually come out, and what an insult it was.
I do not understand the part the Royal Family played in this, as they arranged the tour and it was a Royal Tour with Ffark.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I keep getting this in my Tattle ads, and wonder if it's from Flatpacks.

View attachment 1631087
”Flatpacks have experienced a surge in popularity over the pandemic. This was because people were spending much more time at home, freeing them up to take on DIY projects. Flatpacks are a viable and cost effective option when you decide to make-over or spruce up your nursery”

Now to get started…
These are our top 3 benefits of using flatpacks. To make the most of your flatpack experience, we suggest that you start by taking careful measurements, make sure that you have the required tools, read the assembly instructions carefully and don’t rush it. Enjoy the process”
🤣🤣🤣
now we know the benefits 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I've got LOTS of pages to catch up on, so sorry if it's been posted before, but something has been bugging me since morning. How many podcasts has TW recorded in a day? Or did she give intros etc for them all in one go? Because IIRC, they'd released photos/videos of her in that same blouse as promo for the first or second podcast.

It's not that uncommon to maybe narrate a whole series in one go, but these are just 12 podcasts. Aren't they supposed to be sort of intimate, focused bits? Would kind of take away from that if she's doing it all in one go/at a later point. And she'd supposedly been working on this for at least more than a year? What was she doing? Researching stories to plagiarise?!

Also found this on an insta account. Sussexdaily or something. Look at the state of it. Crumpleskinttoomuchtint.

View attachment 1630900

Oh you know what, that's fun to say. I'll put that up as a title nomination.

Thread title:
Harry & Meghan #256 Crumpleskinttoomuchtint
Lmfao I'd vote twice if I could 🙈😂😂😂

Caption competition time …… off you go 😂
Do you think she can see me ?

She didn’t run to Canada…
Think he was talking about his parents, might be wrong 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have some bad re Zippy unfortunately He was found this morning in a garden down the road My heart is absolutely breaking right now
Oh no, Zippy, I'm so very sorry to hear this.
Bloody hell😔💔
Sending you all my love.
He was a lucky boy to have you love him as you did xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The Harkles are relegated to the very last minute of this video after Liz Truss and J K Rowling.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You poor girl, so devastated to hear that as we were all holding out hope that he'd come home safe. We know what he means to you and send you all our love xxxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm really not sure about this latest court case against Associated news. Elton John, David Furnish, Elizabeth Hurley and Sadie Frost haven't been newsworthy for years and Dame Doreen Lawrence was extremely grateful to the Daily Mail for their unrelenting campaign about her son's murder. In 1997 The Daily Mail had a front page with the 5 men who had murdered her son, the headline named and photographed the individuals and said sue us if we're wrong.
They didn't sue.
the Mail were commended for their campaign over the murder of Stephen Lawrence after some of those men were convicted. Something here does not add up.

• Wow
Reactions: 55
Oh, no! I’m so very sorry for your loss, @Zippy2000. Zippy was such a beautiful boy. I‘m sure he knew how much you loved and cherished him. Sending you lots of love and hugs. ♥♥♥

• Heart
Do you reckon that the people we hope will die lonely and alone ever do? Because in my experience they meet someone else and live happily ever after. Bastards
Mine married again at 74, he was a complete control freak. She had a miserable life with him but it was all dressed up in Oh he takes such good care of me, he really looks after me. From the outside she had a wonderful life but the man was horrific and controlled her every move. it was very good for me because I didn't have to look after her in her old age and infirmity. She's dead now ...ding dong.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.