Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smeg reviews The Blues Brothers and concludes 'Blues lives matter'

In the words of the great Barry Norman.......and why not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She can maybe tie it in with her next nose job, pretend he wacked her
I'm not sure that anyone other than the sugars and Porker and Shola would believe that she was a victim of abuse at the hands of the downtrodden Stoat. Her volcanic rage and controlling behaviour are now well documented and obvious, as is the Stoat's submission to her. Her dominance, boss-woman, wearing the pants and calling the shots too.
I read (Quora?) that the bruises on the Stoat's face and hands weren't real, we don't know either way.
The Stoats might loathe each other but may not necessarily divorce.
I don't think the RF would allow a Turd/Depp style divorce. They will black it out in the press like the Flatpacks, pay her off and we may only hear vague rumours about it.

I wonder what the RF will do if Sam's legal team succeed in their requests for the Stoat, Porker and Thomas Markle to be deposed. I can't seen them letting their Stoat become involved in a court case that will reveal damaging information.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I’ve not read the details of the latest legal case so sorry if I’m missing something.
Is it NOTW tactics that are alleged to have been used, or legitimate investigative journalism?
I think the press can be absolutely down in the gutter sometimes, but at the same time they’ve been known to investigate cases and people that would have remained in the shadows for ever if the press hadn’t been relentless - the Stephen Lawrence case, for instance, as has been mentioned already, and the scum that were guilty of the murder and laughing because they thought they couldn’t be touched.
I think there’s a fine line to be trod here.
And maybe a bit coincidental that the case is being brought just as questions are being asked about earrings with blood on them and bullying etc.,
I don’t know what to think really.

Reactions: 24
So sorry to hear about Zippy @Zippy2000 . 😘

Well, I'm finding VL book very different - starts (prologue) by talking about Smeg's, then goes back to King George, the Queen, Margaret, Philip and their Courtiers. So we're getting a good dose of what goes on and how they help and advise the family. And how they have slowly modernised themselves. It's a good read so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
According to Taz

I think Meghan picked those two films because she is too lazy to bother doing any research. These are probably two films that came up in a quick google search.
She’s not passionate enough to do this podcast. If she was, the idea would have come to her quickly, and she wouldn’t have needed to be cattle prodded into action.
She just wants to get paid to live a lavish life, be universally adored, and in with the Hollywood in crowd.

• Sick
Reactions: 44
I'm really not sure about this latest court case against Associated news. Elton John, David Furnish, Elizabeth Hurley and Sadie Frost haven't been newsworthy for years and Dame Doreen Lawrence was extremely grateful to the Daily Mail for their unrelenting campaign about her son's murder. In 1997 The Daily Mail had a front page with the 5 men who had murdered her son, the headline named and photographed the individuals and said sue us if we're wrong.
They didn't sue.
the Mail were commended for their campaign over the murder of Stephen Lawrence after some of those men were convicted. Something here does not add up.
Tbf I think this goes way back to the hacking of voicemails. Which was pretty horrendous and also included Prince William and Princess Catherine. They hacked medical records and credit scores fgs. The current case includes Doreen Lawrence so might have to give H this one but only this one.

Reactions: 20
Not been on most of the day but sorry to read your sad news Zippy. Like everyone else I was hoping he would turn up safe and sound.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Answer: we still don't know

Obviously put out because Catherine had held two babies in two days. Smacks of desperation.
Those photos of Catherine with the little babba's show what a natural she is. They were so natural and gorgeous!

Also hope it's made her broody, she's preggers in a few months and Hazza gets pushed even further down the line of succession.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm not sure that anyone other than the sugars and Porker and Shola would believe that she was a victim of abuse at the hands of the downtrodden Stoat. Her volcanic rage and controlling behaviour are now well documented and obvious, as is the Stoat's submission to her. Her dominance, boss-woman, wearing the pants and calling the shots too.
I read (Quora?) that the bruises on the Stoat's face and hands weren't real, we don't know either way.
The Stoats might loathe each other but may not necessarily divorce.
I don't think the RF would allow a Turd/Depp style divorce. They will black it out in the press like the Flatpacks, pay her off and we may only hear vague rumours about it.

I wonder what the RF will do if Sam's legal team succeed in their requests for the Stoat, Porker and Thomas Markle to be deposed. I can't seen them letting their Stoat become involved in a court case that will reveal damaging information.
A lot of damage was done to the royal family due to the lack of transparency in the case regarding the letter she had sent to her father and her not being charged with perjury
Exacerbated the situation. I don’t think they would go near Samantha Markles case with a 10 foot pole because any involvement on their part would create the perception of entitlement rather than duty. Of course if it was me I’d be seeing if she had any kind of go fund me account to help pay the legal costs and donate tons of money to it 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whatever happens with Netflix doc they are going to look like total losers, either a snooze fest as they are so dull it gets shelved, they are horrible about the RF and look even more nasty and jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.