Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me the get this straight, part of this new court case is about the illicit obtaining of sound recordings without permission …?

:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 62
years ago I remember just before flying out to Corfu when going through the skybridge and looking at my boarding pass it said Kerkira oh my god was I panicking that I was about to board the wrong plane :ROFLMAO: I really showed my ignorance!
Learnt that one this summer on our holiday to Corfu!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought it was long established that newspapers in the past used these disgusting techniques to spy on celebs and notorious people?

But am I to understand that the daily mail escaped the original round of prosecutions and this is going back to the original offences?

So really the offences would have happened in the 1990s/early 2000’s? Honestly what is the point in dragging it all up again?

Unless these legal agencies have offered the clients a no-win no-fee basis thinking there will be a massive pay out.

Maybe that’s why Harry is not with his usual lawyers.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Watching (listening) to Lady C talk about Samantha’s trial & the possibility Doprah, H & Smegs Dad may be called to testify. I hope they ALL get called and there’s cameras in the courtroom! It’d be like the Depp/H trial only better! (Somehow I think it’s highly unlikely Doprah will be called, but a girl can dream, right?!?!)

Reactions: 44
The phone hacking scandal was hideous beyond belief (Dowler, 7/7 victims etc) but of the royals, Harry was the least affected! His phone was hacked 9 times while Kate’s was 155!

Murdoch lost an entire paper and it’s dragged on for decades digging up all the rogue reporters so I’d be stunned if Viscount Rothermere would remotely risk the same thing happening with his papers! Unless this is new stuff, I think I’d go with believing the Mail’s denial. They were never found to be part of it in all the Leveson inquiry stuff and it was pretty forensically investigated. They definitely use private detectives to confirm stuff and get people’s details but all the papers do that and, though it’s morally very dubious, it isn’t illegal.

I think Harry’s paranoia on all this seems to only get worse and indicates he’s truly mentally unbalanced. None of these ridiculous legal fights he keeps starting are going to help him. Why does he keep flogging such a dead horse and making himself even more frustrated and miserable and bitter?!

• Wow
Reactions: 41

I call bullshit no newspaper owner or editor would sanction that kind of behaviour mobile phones hacking maybe but there is so much legislation these days I see that fat toad elton john is one of the accusers there will be tons of dirt on him released when he dies

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just saw on the news, the heckler to Catherine in Ireland. Laughed at the fact while she was heckling she held her phone filming her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
And do we assume that they weren’t miked up when they were around family members at the jubilee? Because that would surely be “abhorrent criminal activity?”
Maybe that's the bits they're taking out of the Netflix crapfest

Reactions: 20
This is funny, and coincidental - I'm watching an old episode of Gogglebox and guess who/ what is in the headlines on a news bulletin.

Harry to sue (whatever) paper and then, next headline Meghan to sue (whatever) paper.

One of the goggleboxers said 'aww, such nice couple activity, I go out for meals with my wife, they go around suing together.' 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Just saw on the news, the heckler to Catherine in Ireland. Laughed at the fact while she was heckling she held her phone filming her.
Of course she was filming so she could show all her friends at the pub and upload it to YT. Fat slovenly woman.

Isn't this what Arsewell does?
I was hoping that the Harkle's mikes only picked up their bowel sounds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Harry suing evil newspaper right after a move to a new PR firm.
Interesting move, fascinating to see how they're going to tackle making the world's most irritating couple sympathetic and likeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Of course she was filming so she could show all her friends at the pub and upload it to YT. Fat slovenly woman.

I was hoping that the Harkle's mikes only picked up their bowel sounds.
If she was so opposed to PoW/RF/UK, then why bother shaking PoW's hand?
Ignorant and a hypocritical witch to boot...literally.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Is it just me that is thinking that King Charles will wait till his first Christmas speech to lay out the plans for changing the monarchy and that it would start in the new year?! A very short delivered speech remembering his mother and her magnificent reign and the outpouring of love shown to him and the family but that we expect to see changes moving forward

Reactions: 45
There’s always one absolute hole. Bet she’s a Smeg supporter too. I haven’t seen it yet but doubt that happened in Carrickfergus 😆

Reactions: 20
Is it just me that is thinking that King Charles will wait till his first Christmas speech to lay out the plans for changing the monarchy and that it would start in the new year?! A very short delivered speech remembering his mother and her magnificent reign and the outpouring of love shown to him and the family but that we expect to see changes moving forward
I wonder how may will watch this year, with it being his first one. I don't always watch it (although I'm glad I did last year) but I'll make the effort this year.

Reactions: 31
It's only a couple of months away so yes, I agree with you , as soon as his speech to us & The Commonwealth is over

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.