Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be thrilled if any of my kids married into.the royals
Would love to get inside all the royal palaces unseen rooms and see the real royals
Doria never seemed interested
Which makes me think she was in on the plan from the start
Bolted as soon as she could
Weirdest pair of people H could have chosen to mix with. I also read somewhere that H was seen in Soho house being told off by doria, what a fool he must be to fall into that nest of vipers, Marcus too.

Reactions: 28
I actually really hope the PoW is not pregnant, she has such awful pregnancies, poor woman. I also reckon they'd think they have far too much on their plates now to even consider it.
True, but the three children are definitely worth it, and I think she (and the nation) may agree it would be worth it again (just to send bugger face down the line of succession further!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
One of my big issues with the podcast is that there are SO MANY OTHER podcasts out there, that are much better quality that haven't had the financial backing of Spotify, that were created from just talent and HARD WORK. And in she swans with a half baked idea because she married a bloke with a title.

I will listen to Off Menu with Ed Gamble/James Acaster a million times before I give this woman a second of my time.

Insert (for reference and hilarity) is an iconic moment from the live stream where Ivo Graham is an idiot and tells everyone exactly which hotel in Hull he is broadcasting from:

James Acaster is from my home town, love him.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
FFS who walks like that ? 😂😂😂 Maybe Anne asked her act as a tunnel for her horse to run through - (at least she got a second wear out of the wellies I suppose)

He is still wondering where his balls went 😬

When I saw TW doing that walk to get the flowers I got the monty python theme tune in my
Head
I loved the ministry of silly walks ,my mates and I would randomly break into one when out shopping🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
He's suing the biggest news outlet and His Majesty's government at the same time. What a way to make enemies. And Lol where does he find the time. I mean, he must be very busy as CHIMPO 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm really not sure about this latest court case against Associated news. Elton John, David Furnish, Elizabeth Hurley and Sadie Frost haven't been newsworthy for years and Dame Doreen Lawrence was extremely grateful to the Daily Mail for their unrelenting campaign about her son's murder. In 1997 The Daily Mail had a front page with the 5 men who had murdered her son, the headline named and photographed the individuals and said sue us if we're wrong.
They didn't sue.
the Mail were commended for their campaign over the murder of Stephen Lawrence after some of those men were convicted. Something here does not add up.
Bull :poop: never lines up, that's why toilets have flushers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Didn't Piers wriggle out of it and Rebekah Brooks took the flak? But they blamed a "rogue reporter" anyway and said he'd acted without their knowledge??
I'm not sure about the rogue reporter tit but I do remember that Piers Morgan downfall was the fake photos in Afghanistan in the Daily Mirror, All the voice mail stuff was the news of the world. Piers Morgan did not work for the Daily Mail at that time.

Reactions: 22
No, it was the News of the World and Piers Morgan who did the voice mail hacking. This is totally weird and not believable IMO
From The List
Executive Editor of Royals at Yahoo News UK Omid Scobie
"Omid Scobie (via Twitter). Scobie listed some of the key accusations made in the lawsuit, including "the hiring of private investigators to secretly place listening devices inside people's cars and homes" and "the payment of police officials, with corrupt links to private investigators, for inside, sensitive information."

A spokesperson for Associated Newspapers shared a statement after the lawsuit was filed. "We utterly and unambiguously refute these preposterous smears which appear to be nothing more than a pre-planned and orchestrated attempt to drag the Mail titles into the phone hacking scandal concerning articles up to 30 years old," the statement read, in part, according to ITV News. The company called the claims "unsubstantiated" and "highly defamatory," adding that there is "no credible evidence" in the case."

ETA
We discussed this on the thread well over a year ago. Aren't they well out of time, and the limit to pursue this expired a long time ago?

ETA 2 Looking at the world press headlines, this story is absolutely everywhere. The Stoat is mad, he is a serial litigator and vexatious cockroach.
All this legal agitation is Displacement Activity, pure and simple. Anything, but ANYTHING to avoid addressing the desolation and ruin of his life. It puts him in the headlines and makes him feel important, he can hold meetings and brief people. He is crusading against normal life and normal people, and needs treatment.

ETA 3 I will treat him, a potato in a sock to knock him out then removal to a safe house with just a few sheep for company.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
i love that! and i somehow don't mid with the translation of places' name into more pronounceable equivalents.
like, in my instance, i'm from Damascus. the one in middle east, not the many ones in the States. Damascus in arabic formal is Dimashq, but none of our neighbours, or neighbours one state over, of Semitic tongue, nor kurd, nor turkmen, nor indo-european, nor anything call us Dimashq. Damascus is referred as Cham/Shem/Sham-Sharif. Damascus is so official and impersonal. at least to us, those who hail from Cham. Also, historically, people from Cham were people from all the levant, but "recently", like 60 years or so, it's interchangeable for Syrians. so one can be "Shammi" (surname meaning from Damascus/Levant) without being born in proper Dimashq.
again, i say, i don't mind how names are transliterated, i know it's a whole science by itself, i just find it fascinating.
years ago I remember just before flying out to Corfu when going through the skybridge and looking at my boarding pass it said Kerkira oh my god was I panicking that I was about to board the wrong plane :ROFLMAO: I really showed my ignorance!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Have some bad re Zippy unfortunately He was found this morning in a garden down the road My heart is absolutely breaking right now
This makes me so sad. I’ve been checking in here the last several days, hoping he would return soon. They leave such a hole in our hearts, don’t they?

I believe it was your lovely Queen who said “Grief is the price we pay for love.”

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I really do pronounce it Ketrin, my 14 year old daughter pronounces it the correct way, but then she's way more intelligent than me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.