Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy balls! Those blinds posted earlier of them owing everyone is just DELICIOUS!!! That made me a VERY happy lady! 😆 I’m gonna guess they owe banks, lawyers, credit card companies, hotels, salons, restaurants, clothing stores, jewelers, utility companies and a whole lot more! And you can be rest assured that if Smegs gets another payout from Spot, that it’s gonna be gone after she pays some of those debts, she’ll have nothing and will STILL OWE!! I foresee a bankruptcy in the not so distant future, but I also foresee legal action being taken which will up the amount owed even MORE!! Oh! And let’s not forget interest rates that are accumulating as we speak!!! I’m laughing as I write this because Karma has been visiting and she has unpacked her bags and plans on staying for a REALLY LONG bleeping TIME!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I don't understand the reports of Hope Ranch residents wanting the Snarkles to keep away. What "media circus" has there been in Montyshitto that the Hope Ranch residents don't want? I thought the Montyshitto house was in bad repair, they don't live there, the place is deserted, smelly and full of Coyotes. Plus formerly belonging to a sex maniac psychopath. I don't think they've ever lived there, they borrow houses for different purposes, are likely living apart and Minge would want the comforts of SoHo House.

I read that there's a necklace that goes with the Murder Diamonds, don't know if it's true.

Bookworm said in her most recent video posted by Lady Muck that as far as she knew Penguin hadn't altered the Stoat's drivel, but she was getting confirmation asap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Lots of reports saying she will but I can't find anything official either, I'm sure it will come in time. Meanwhile, looking at the wiki look at who the shortest two holders are ;) pretty shameful.

View attachment 1628119
The fact this title was passed to Harry from his grandfather who held it so strongly for 64 YEARS for him to then mess it up in just over 3 is an absolute embarrassment. I don't think I would ever get over the shame of that if it were me

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Very topline: Netflix don’t want to edit the eps, they are already tit as it is, Archewell cant afford to edit, lawyers are involved

Penguin similarly don’t want to edit Hazzas books #awks

They are fucked for money, their plan to flip the Montecito house that had lain on the market forevs was a tit one and the idea that by living there they would ‘add value’ is laughable

Hope House (was that what it’s called?) story is a non starter as they are skint, in loads of debt

Marriage is all but over, divorce suggested by March 2023, Smegs has a rich guy lined up but he isn’t interested in marrying/living with/supporting her
Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Holy balls! Those blinds posted earlier of them owing everyone is just DELICIOUS!!! That made me a VERY happy lady! 😆 I’m gonna guess they owe banks, lawyers, credit card companies, hotels, salons, restaurants, clothing stores, jewelers, utility companies and a whole lot more! And you can be rest assured that if Smegs gets another payout from Spot, that it’s gonna be gone after she pays some of those debts, she’ll have nothing and will STILL OWE!! I foresee a bankruptcy in the not so distant future, but I also foresee legal action being taken which will up the amount owed even MORE!! Oh! And let’s not forget interest rates that are accumulating as we speak!!! I’m laughing as I write this because Karma has been visiting and she has unpacked her bags and plans on staying for a REALLY LONG bleeping TIME!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Serious question. Will KC3 let them go bankrupt? or will they be bailed out a la Andrew and Fergie?

(Bonus option: take advice from Katie Price who appears to be untouchable)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Good Will Hunting
The story of a deranged woman who is trying to thrust herself on
Will, her brother in law. The scarf will tell the whole story.

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?
She gives nothing for free. The reason why Aldi has not bonded with her, is that she was trying to charge him for the breast milk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
He was always known as Chookie in our family. S-in-Law is ‘Murican and it took her quite a while to grasp why but she has fully embraced the Scottish language now. Embraced language, culture and food stuffs (draws the line at a pizza crunch, mind😂) so stick that in yer pipe TW.
Even Haggis?

Yeah I knew there'd be a gif for that:

I was udderly shocked at the sight of that gif😂😂😂😂😂🥛🥛🥛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
@Chita Your Time covers are wonderful! So funny, so many brilliant details, the drawings ahhh they are brilliant!!!!!!!! I hope they get made into a book one day (maybe I can get them made into one for a small child to hand over to her ahahahahha)
I so agree! Harry’s Styles just cracks me up. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
@Chita Your Time covers are wonderful! So funny, so many brilliant details, the drawings ahhh they are brilliant!!!!!!!! I hope they get made into a book one day (maybe I can get them made into one for a small child to hand over to her ahahahahha)
Would outsell the Bench!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Harkles turn on Netflix? Lady C and Phil Dampnier discuss on gb news at 10.20

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.