Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Human Dynamo...

Yippee, it seems like it's taken forever.

I cannot read that on the phone even when enlarged.
Very topline: Netflix don’t want to edit the eps, they are already tit as it is, Archewell cant afford to edit, lawyers are involved

Penguin similarly don’t want to edit Hazzas books #awks

They are fucked for money, their plan to flip the Montecito house that had lain on the market forevs was a tit one and the idea that by living there they would ‘add value’ is laughable

Hope House (was that what it’s called?) story is a non starter as they are skint, in loads of debt

Marriage is all but over, divorce suggested by March 2023, Smegs has a rich guy lined up but he isn’t interested in marrying/living with/supporting her

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
ok, 59 of you so far liked my post asking if you would like me to do this, and I decided if more than 50 liked it, I would post all of the jokey Time covers I've drawn.

Here goes.........

September 2021 -
1] sept 2021.png

...more to follow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Phew, finally caught up.

Some very funny posts. 😂

Lovely photos of our actual working royals.

I wish KC3 would hurry up and give Edward the D of E title as the Queen and PP wanted and he can't get rid of the overseas two quick enough for me, Tomorrow would be good.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Phew, finally caught up.

Some very funny posts. 😂

Lovely photos of our actual working royals.

I wish KC3 would hurry up and give Edward the D of E title as the Queen and PP wanted and he can't get rid of the overseas two quick enough for me, Tomorrow would be good.
NOOOOO it has to be Nov 16th (date of her GQ award) 🏆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ive already posted the October 2021 'issue' so the next one is this special Fall edition........

3] autumn 2021.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
and now the one I did after she'd been making a fool of herself on the Ellen show.....

4] nov_2021.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
and this is the Christmas 2021 'issue' [I also did Christmas cards, which I might also post again.]

5] Christmas 2021.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
and this was when she wore that oversized white pantsuit at Invictus games......

6] april 2022 meghans invictus white suit.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
and this one was inspired by Harry's orange outfit.........

7] may 2022 harry in orange Time magazine cover.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Hey folks have been in Amsterdam for the past few days and scrambling to catch up. Film suggestion - Wallis and Grovel

• Haha
Reactions: 39
and this one is from when she was 'caught by paparazzi' when out shopping.........

8] may 2022 pull out supplement.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.