Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure that is correct. It was a wedding gift from the Saudi Royal family, who they don’t know personally and while Meghan can wear them and keep hold of them, they are part of the royal collection and she can’t sell them.
Fabulous comments on this blind though.

Reactions: 17
Yes it’s all unraveling quite quickly isn’t it. Not being included with Michelle Obama and I’ve just read they’ve not been invited to the Clooney's do, well it’s hilarious it’s happened so fast.

I will never get my head round them being so dumb but that’s their problem. I really think it will end badly for Markle, I can see her being a faded washed up alcoholic at the very least.
I get "Sunset Boulevard" vibes. With Harry as the butler/husband.:eek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
God I can’t abide Susannah Reid.
I feel some of these media types who have (or feign) this pro Narckle stance, do so in such a way that they pour scorn on any suggestion that she may be anything less than angelic.
Doesn’t it suggest they fear some sort of retribution for not showing her solidarity??Considering Susanna’s old colleague lost his job because Narckle called the boss and demanded they give him an ultimatum to bend to her will or face the sack, no wonder she is sucking up.
For me it confirms Meghan is a very big problem and it’s leading to people being very insincere. It is tyranny.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
They're all tit scared of the wokey types and worried about being called out if they say anything anti Harkles.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
She's going to be in trouble for not mentioning how beautiful Smeg is or how much in love the Snarkles are.
And calling her Meghan Markle instead of Meghan, Duchess of Sussex. How long until that post gets amended? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Seen on twitter....... hilarious....

tweet funny 1.jpg

and not quite so funny, 'cause it might give Meghan ideas.....

tweet funny 2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I am no good at speed reading. I have skipped a few chapters, the book is indeed about courtiers, i find the book quite interesting even without the smeg bits. There are bits and pieces tucked in. Here is a screenshot of one page i dont think has been released yet. Still searching.
Screenshot_20221006-082722.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
This is one of the funniest clips of one of the funniest movies in Hollywood history. It has bought so much joy and laughter to so many, not least Asian women who UNDERSTAND it is mocking STEREOTYPES not the actual culture itself.

CUNTFACE IS SO bleeping DUMB AND UNINTELLIGENT TO THINK ITS ANYTHING ELSE!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Marriage is all but over, divorce suggested by March 2023, Smegs has a rich guy lined up but he isn’t interested in marrying/living with/supporting her
I just keep visualizing some poor schmuck just minding their own business and her hog tying him like the scene from 9 to 5 with Dolly Parton when she hogtied the boss 😎😎😎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is one of the funniest clips of one of the funniest movies in Hollywood history. It has bought so much joy and laughter to so many, not least Asian women who UNDERSTAND it is mocking STEREOTYPES not the actual culture itself.

CUNTFACE IS SO bleeping DUMB AND UNINTELLIGENT TO THINK ITS ANYTHING ELSE!!!

ONE of the the twins is the gorgeous and multi-talented CARRIE ANN INABA, a judge on the US Show DANCING WITH THE STARS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.