Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megs review of the film Suffragette, the story of women’s fight for equal rights and to have a voice.
”I fundamentally disagree with this film. Women don‘t need to find a voice, they have a voice, and they need to feel empowered to use it and people need to be encouraged to listen”
Can I just say she comes across as a total wanker in that ‘fab four’ clip like she’s really kicking off even though no one has made any assumptions and also her statement is bleeping hair splitting word salad bullshit if they aren’t using their voice do they have a voice bleeping Shroedinger’s voice and anyway did she need to deliver it like such a complete bleep?

I bleeping ate her and well done Kate and the female journo for not physically attacking her because I would personally have struggled.

*stream of consciousness rage attack*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Hoho,

Are all gifts and jewels sent/given to TRF actually property of the Crown? So any jewels are actually loaned but have to be returned to the main collection when someone passes away (or moves overseas) etc.?

Reactions: 26
Northumbrian here (born and bred and still living in my home town), I also say Edin-burra. Love visiting the city and it's just a train ride away.
County area within the West Midlands and I’d sat Edin-bruh!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Talking about place names and pronunciation, there's a village near me called Ulgham which is pronounced Uffam.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m not sure that is correct. It was a wedding gift from the Saudi Royal family, who they don’t know personally and while Meghan can wear them and keep hold of them, they are part of the royal collection and she can’t sell them.
Were they? It seems nobody knows exactly, including people that should :unsure:

Reactions: 16
Are all gifts and jewels sent/given to TRF actually property of the Crown? So any jewels are actually loaned but have to be returned to the main collection when someone passes away (or moves overseas) etc.?
Were they really wedding gift? Or acquired before she entered the RF? Me thinks there are a nice waterways around ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Ah, not lies but plagiarized......🤔

View attachment 1628732

This woman is batshit crazy!

I wonder what Doria is thinking right now, listening to that lie.

It's not something a mother would want to be accused of. Forcing your underage daughter to be naked in front of strangers.

What is wrong with Peg? This is beyond narcissism. Honestly, it is beginning to seem like sociopathy. And I don't throw that around lightly. Sociopaths have no inkling of normal human relationships, decency or feelings. This could be why she is this way. She can't see that this isn't normal.

I feel like we have a story for each of this traits:

Signs-and-Traits-of-a-Sociopath.png

Lots of reports saying she will but I can't find anything official either, I'm sure it will come in time. Meanwhile, looking at the wiki look at who the shortest two holders are ;) pretty shameful.

View attachment 1628119

Look at Harry and his disgraced great-grand uncle twinning again, having served so little time before quitting.

Pathetic.

Reactions: 40
for me, Swedish pronunciation trumps everything. Gothenburg is Yote'bory, Jonkoping is Yonsho-oeping, and i once almost lost my train from Malmo (pronounced Maal-moeo) because they kept announcing it for Shoepenholm. That's Copenhagen.

i apologise for any Swedes here, i'm just describing the disconnect i feel when coming from a language that uses phonetic transliteration or pronunciation, i mean we read as it's written.

Underbart! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
So someone asked on twitter what TW would be called in Austin Powers movie. A few suggestions...
Screenshot_20221005-202511.png

Iva Gottanitch is definitely my favourite 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
FFS who walks like that ? 😂😂😂 Maybe Anne asked her act as a tunnel for her horse to run through - (at least she got a second wear out of the wellies I suppose)

He is still wondering where his balls went 😬

That photo of her just reminds me of when my youngest tries to get our steps in sync 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.