Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yippee, it seems like it's taken forever.

Oooh some good tea. Spoken with conviction. So break out the magnifying glasses and enjoy.
I really really hope Netflix sticks to its guns and releases all of this manure soonish and "as is"... this will blow Tiger King out of the water. I think some letters need to be sent to the CEO and Penguin.
I cannot read that on the phone even when enlarged.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Those pictures of Harry look so sloppy and unkempt, does the man do basic hygiene?
Not to sound petty, but….I see the back of his neck and it is never trimmed It looks so sloppy. He must think that letting a clipper near his head will result in more hair fall out. I think he can blame his marriage for his rapidly increasing baldness

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
They're desperate as duck! They removed all RF references (I'm sure there were a lot) and left absolute tumbleweed now desperately shoving it in people's faces to listen. Take the loss on your tragic investment Spotify!
I did actually venture onto Spotify to see what the length of this one was compared to the other episodes. It is one of the shortest (around 46 mins) but not so short that it looks like stuff has been removed (IYSWIM). TBH the times are all over the place so it's hard to say how much stuff has been removed (and they could have put stuff back in so...)

TD:LR inconclusive whether stuff was removed or not.

Reactions: 31
Never expected her to embark on a career as a film critic.

Wonder what she'd make of the negative stereotypes of sharks portrayed in Jaws. The fact it was a Great White shark reinforces the trope of dominance and oppression associated with whiteness. But, I once went to a shark restaurant and some of my best friends are sharks.

New game, anyone? One line film reviews as written by Megs.

WorkIng Girl: She works hard for the money.

Around the World in 80 Days: My life as a royal.

Looking for Mr Goodbar: Sexual encounter at Soho House, or how I looked for a rich guy to fleece

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
God I hope this isn't true....imagine the PR drive having the flatpacks birthday the weekend of the coronation 🙄
Screenshot_20221005-174411.png

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Megs review of the film Suffragette, the story of women’s fight for equal rights and to have a voice.
”I fundamentally disagree with this film. Women don‘t need to find a voice, they have a voice, and they need to feel empowered to use it and people need to be encouraged to listen”
😂😂
She ain't half dull...if she's going to insist on giving these 'talks', she just needs to spit it out...

”I disagree with it. Women have a voice, and they need to use it and you all need to shut the duck up and listen"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is it me... or does it feel like the gloves are well and truly off now?

I know the incoming books have a lot to do with it, but I wonder if the media were holding back in respect for the Queen and are now coming out swinging. Because it feels like it's coming from multiple agencies now (not just Piers Morgan).

This also I believe it is being done with the blessing of BP

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Seems a little early to me 🤷‍♀️ but what do I know...

P.S. but it'd keep the family busy... cant possibly come to frogmore for a party ;)
But it would have been the 70th Anniversary of the Queen's Coronation, which is why he wants it then.

Reactions: 39
This would be a Saturday, would they do something like this on a Saturday :unsure:

Some comments say it is Epsom race day and the FA Finals. Someone already volunteered for PWs ticket 😁

So, it doesn't sound like they got tbe right date.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I forgot that Ellen is a Sunshine Sachs client. It actually shows that SS are good at what they do if they could book Ellen for the Obama tour. I know Ellen is wealthy but there are some things you simply can't buy your way into and no amount of money can buy back a good reputation. Obama as well would not like to be aligned with someone with a reputation like Ellens. I think a crucial difference there was Ellen biting the bullet and being public about her poor conduct and doing the mea culpa "I must do better-be a better person" routine. It may well have been insincere but, importantly, she did it. She likely listened to the advice she was paying handsomely for. My guess is that Obama picked up on that acknowledgement of fallability. No one is perfect and Ellen took ownership of acting cunty.

It is clear SS are good at what they do but they couldn't make a silk purse out of a sows ear no matter how much money the Sussexes threw at them. Consider how despite all the lies, bullying accusations, logical fallacies and crappy behaviour following their attempts at brand building the Sussexes have never done anything approaching the mea culpa routine. They think they have done nothing wrong and an intelligent person like Obama can see that for how deluded it is. Consequently she wouldn't go near these clowns because they stink and they just can't smell it perhaps.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Oooh some good tea. Spoken with conviction. So break out the magnifying glasses and enjoy.
I really really hope Netflix sticks to its guns and releases all of this manure soonish and "as is"... this will blow Tiger King out of the water. I think some letters need to be sent to the CEO and Penguin.
I've added this blind to the Media Gallery as one item. It's still not huge though.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.