Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I wanna play:

Smeg understands what it is like to be Mexican because her Mom took her to Tiajuna and she has eaten at Taco Bell.
Smeg understands what it's like to be German since her mum took her to Oktoberfest and she's eaten at Wienerschnitzel.
1664990666780.png

Smeg understands what it's like to be a Todger since her mum took her to a baseball game and she's eaten-well everything. Did I say Todger, opps I meant Dodger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Thanks for the new thread and brilliant title. :)

Bringing this over from Twatter. :LOL:

What's the betting she tries to gatecrash backstage in LA?

View attachment 1628049
Gosh - even Ellen was invited. That really is a burn!!

Erghh - it’s the usual suspects though. These people really all stick together don’t they. I’d take pew for Michelle, Conan and David Letterman, but i’ll be at the bar when the others take the stage.

Reactions: 39
Re Valentine Low on GMB, I never watch the show, but the women's sychophantic attempt re the reeks were nauseating. Ex. well maybe wanting to get paid for this was a joke-no lady you are a dimwitted joke.

Reactions: 26
Smeg knows just what it’s like to be Welsh, because she and her mum had a girl’s night in and watched an episode of Gavin and Stacey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Smeg reviews The Full Monty-
Two long pointy thumbs down- They cut out the best part.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Edinbruh.
Being a Glaswegian, that would impossible for me to say, a bit like ‘Karl’ which is always always ends up sounding like Carol. Anyway , it’s Edinburra for me. Which reminds me of the child who wrote ‘Chookie Embra’ in his homework. Turned out it was the Duke of Edinburgh he was talking about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The DM appears to have stopped calling the Princess of Wales ‘Kate Middleton’. About blummin time too! They persistently call her Princess…that’s gotta chafe, Smeg…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
I forgot that Ellen is a Sunshine Sachs client. It actually shows that SS are good at what they do if they could book Ellen for the Obama tour. I know Ellen is wealthy but there are some things you simply can't buy your way into and no amount of money can buy back a good reputation. Obama as well would not like to be aligned with someone with a reputation like Ellens. I think a crucial difference there was Ellen biting the bullet and being public about her poor conduct and doing the mea culpa "I must do better-be a better person" routine. It may well have been insincere but, importantly, she did it. She likely listened to the advice she was paying handsomely for. My guess is that Obama picked up on that acknowledgement of fallability. No one is perfect and Ellen took ownership of acting cunty.

It is clear SS are good at what they do but they couldn't make a silk purse out of a sows ear no matter how much money the Sussexes threw at them. Consider how despite all the lies, bullying accusations, logical fallacies and crappy behaviour following their attempts at brand building the Sussexes have never done anything approaching the mea culpa routine. They think they have done nothing wrong and an intelligent person like Obama can see that for how deluded it is. Consequently she wouldn't go near these clowns because they stink and they just can't smell it perhaps.
Agree with all this. SS obviously had a pretty good rep before the Narcs came along and trashed it! Everyone at the agency must rue the day they ever met Nutmeg!

Also, I think the Obama forgiveness of Ellen is because she is important. It might not register to people outside the LGBT community but Ellen’s coming out back then was brave, she was punished for it career wise, she fought the way back to the top and she is a bit of a gay icon because of it. I first took the leap and came out to my sister the night they aired that episode - I guess bravery inspires others (and the rest of my family was totally phobic back then so it was brave). Obama gave her the Presidential medal of Freedom which they obvs don’t hand out to just anyone. Her behaviour and fall from grace pissed me off TBH but it seems contrition is reaping rewards and letting her slowly back in.

I’d like to say the Narcs could learn something from her but I agree they don’t have it in them. Smeg will literally never be able to even understand that she is wrong… about anything… ever! And Hazno has been angry and arrogant and spiteful all his life so I don’t think he’s going to change now.

If the pair did a proper owning up to fault routine, grovelled and worked for years to show they’re sorry, maybe they could be forgiven too. But like you say, they don’t know how to even see they’re the ones in the wrong, never mind take the steps to say sorry and make amends!

They’ve been careering downwards on a runaway sledge since they first stropped off to Canada, but they’re about to go over the top of a cliff and truly plummet to the bottom IMO! My guess is that by the coronation everything will have disintegrated around them! And then the RF will fully finish off the job once the crown is safely on KCIII’s head! Can’t wait! :m

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Looking at all the wonderful newsworthy stories about the RF out and about (doing what we expect them to do) in the past couple of days just shows whatshername would never have been able to do what all of the other Royals seem to do effortlessly and naturally.
She jumps on the bandwagon of every possible woe in the world as long as there’s a chance of getting her ugly mug out there, in the vain hope of making just one stand out statement, or getting a rave review of whatever inappropriate item of clothing she chooses to wear. All about her, not the cause.
Fails miserably every time she opens her mouth, but then again she even fails when she doesn’t.
Takes some skill to do that. She should get an award - she’d deserve that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Off topic!! I made a thread called PAD brats...if you are one, or a 'scaley brat' please join me! It's in off topic...I didnt know how to link!

On topic Meghan and Harry are still pricks xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oooh some good tea. Spoken with conviction. So break out the magnifying glasses and enjoy.
I really really hope Netflix sticks to its guns and releases all of this manure soonish and "as is"... this will blow Tiger King out of the water. I think some letters need to be sent to the CEO and Penguin.
Sadly I can’t read these, will try later from my laptop.

Reactions: 18
And to think she puts so much time and effort into it all! So much preparation!

I'm trying to think of a saying/slogan like: "It takes a lot of work to look this stupid!" alongside a blown up photograph of her head as a company logo or something.

:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
One last try at the game:
Smeg understands what it is like to be a bully, because her mum took her to a 'Dude' Ranch and she has eaten Rocky Mountain Oysters.
1664993011906.png

Although she is a natural bully, she still practices everyday.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh I wanna play:

Smeg understands what it is like to be Mexican because her Mom took her to Tiajuna and she has eaten at Taco Bell.
Smeg understands what it's like to be German since her mum took her to Oktoberfest and she's eaten at Wienerschnitzel.
View attachment 1628433

Smeg understands what it's like to be a Todger since her mum took her to a baseball game and she's eaten-well everything. Did I say Todger, opps I meant Dodger.
SMeg’s understands what it means to be danish because he mum took her to Solvang CA and she ate a butter cookie 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Re Valentine Low on GMB, I never watch the show, but the women's sychophantic attempt re the reeks were nauseating. Ex. well maybe wanting to get paid for this was a joke-no lady you are a dimwitted joke.
are you talking about Suzannah Reid? its worth looking back at the day Piers walked out the studio in GMB the day after the orca lie fest. the way he was treated by Reid the weatherman and i'm sure the Charlotte women was disgusting I reckon they had orders from Carolyn McCall the head of ITV to be Meghan supporters. lets face it who bought the Orca lie fest!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.