Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t look in love to me at all. They look like two people attending a concert together but not connecting, or enjoying each other’s company much. It’s only a handful of pics so we can’t read too much into it, but they don’t look in the first flush of love or lust to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

It's actually all performative. The hand-holding and all their PDA are performative actions. Because in private, this clearly isn't the case.

They held hands everywhere in 2018, and 2019 during royal duties and whenever they are seen with the royal family now including funerals. But when it really should have mattered such as when they got into the car after the service, they moved away from each other as if repulsed by one another. And now at a concert where they should be having fun "date night," they are papp'd looking miserable and cold. Peg is clapping by herself like she usually does when she is ignored. Harry is much more interested in whoever is to his left.

b83e833739d74981b5dc598d56100688_md.jpg

63231787-11290751-image-m-173_1665157612711.jpg

Why so miserable Harry?

Meanwhile, William and Catherine are the opposite. They are professional in public and when they think people aren't watching, they are so loving to each other.

main-qimg-a14a8b6190b64b304f4f0884f7abb129-lq.jpg

Yes, that's William a while ago before he lost his hair.

66119f915ee5dfc4b56531dba05a664d.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 39
You keep mentioning you can't watch the videos because you have no tv, but you should be able to watch the videos people post on here. You can use whatever device you use for your posts, no need to download youtube, just open in your browser.

Well done with the spoiler 👍🤗
Yes I can watch the videos posted here and I do, some of them, but I can't just turn on my iPad and get YouTube - I used to be able to but not now since Sarandos got involved. I tried to post a Gif once of an angry beaver but it froze and shrunk and had to be abandoned.

Dare I ask what a browser is? I'm sure I've got one like everyone else (in the same way we all have a bladder) but could you tell me where it is? Thanks in advance @Poppea and your encouragement about my first spoiler was very heartening. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Latest Bookworm 2 - Jason Knauf, Canada stay was not 6 weeks, more gaslighting with Haz photos supposedly taken in Canada, Smeg will edit any early Palace recordings to fit her narrative

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Someone called Kim Houston has posted this on YouTube 😁🍵

The UK has every right to know because they pay taxes that support these kids and nobody knows the truth because Harry and Meghan just provide fake and phony looking documents concerning both kids and births. My source says that both were via surrogate. One child is from an egg of Meghan/Harry. However, the other child is of 1 parent and they had to use a surrogates egg to fertilize for the other child. There was even some back and forth with 1 of the children in if they wanted to accept the child since it had DNA of only of 1 parent. It was said that Meaghan actually became jealous and started bullying the second surrogate. The surrogate actually didn’t want to be anywhere near Meghan because she was so evil towards her.

After the child was born, there was an incident in which a/the doctor thought they should test the child for some rare genetic disorder. Meaghan stormed out of the room saying that she didn’t want to have some sick kid to deal with. The pediatrician had come to their home, their real home and not the site where they film.

We are not dealing with nurturing people/parents. These two supposedly negotiated the surrogates as if they were buying a house. It has been said that there is very little interaction between the kids and parents. The children/child consider the Nannie’s to be their mommy and cry for them when hurt. The actual children cry if Meghan tries to hold them. Honestly, it is just one of the children that Meghan has little contact with.

I believe that both kids are via surrogate and therefore the UK should not have to pay for them, their security, etc. Meghan has also be seen/witnessed not bonding with the child that she doesn’t share any DNA with.

Harry was finally made aware of what Meghan actually did on Epstein’s yacht. This was all sparked by a possible Senate seat in California and Meghan wanting to run or be appointed. Apparently, someone thought that Meghan would be a good replacement for a CA Senator and did some quick background checks and all the Yacht Girl data, photos, videos with Epstein surfaced. Meghan wasn’t told NO but her PR company was told NO. They told the PR company that they needed to tell Meghan the news and why. Then they told the PR company to tell Meghan to stop calling various law makers promoting herself.

Harry had to be told by the PR company about the yacht girl days of Meghan. It was told to him that “young girls normally go out and search for their identity and have sex with multiple partners (male/female) and as a feminist it is acceptable”. Even stupid Harry saw it for what it was. This whole scandal exploded in their face around the same time that the photo of Harry driving, Meghan in backseat looking upset. Apparently, the PR company that Oprah had recommended to them was not happy with their clients. They actually wanted to fire the clients because Meaghan had become too difficult to work with

Also, I was told that Harry isn’t worried about the kids if there is a divorce. He said something like, I have 1 kid born in UK and dad of the other. The statement didn’t make since unless, Archie was born in UK so no California judge could determine “Household” and then if the second kid is fathered only by Harry and a surrogates’ egg, then Meghan would lose any rights to the child over that of the natural father.

• Wow
Reactions: 58
I think that Harry doesn't give a duck about his family anymore, he has his new little family, I'm on the fence about the flatpacks. I think he's at the stage where he almost realises what he and his Ho have thrown away, but how can he admit that he's massively fucked up. He's invested 7 /8 years of his life in the Ho, it's going to take a while to admit that he's made a huge mistake, if he ever does.
I have no sympathy for Harry and I wish evil things on his Ho. Sometimes I wonder how I can bleeping hate someone as much as I dislike her. Eta, I've never met her, she has no effect on my life but I definitely bleeping hate the smarmy bleep.
It is because she represents everything that is wrong right now.

Lazy journos just repeating PR clap, all the virtue signaling going on right now, everyone being a victim, people trying to make money by being influencers instead of actually working for the things they want to have, people not being allowed to speak frankly or critizise somebody without being accused of racism or some such or of spreading misinformation if they do not spread the official woke agenda....

There is more and it is nauseating, enraging and off putting. And it robs me of any hope for the future.

Look at what Germany has actually achieved with all the virtue signaling. We could have acted as peace brokers, which might have safed some lives. Now they slowly and very stealthy are starting to prepare people for war with propaganda articles.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I feel like even the name Archie was chosen because it's pliable to fit into a brand/charity/foundation. Everything's about the grift with her.

The name Lilibet just sickens me. No Harry, no matter what she told you, it's not a respectful homage.

Actually yes.

They didn't name Archewell after Archie. They named Archie after Archewell.

1665175197822.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes I can watch the videos posted here and I do, some of them, but I can't just turn on my iPad and get YouTube - I used to be able to but not now since Sarandos got involved. I tried to post a Gif once of an angry beaver but it froze and shrunk and had to be abandoned.

Dare I ask what a browser is? I'm sure I've got one like everyone else (in the same way we all have a bladder) but could you tell me where it is? Thanks in advance @Poppea and your encouragement about my first spoiler was very heartening. X
It's just the page you open to use the internet. You can type in www.youtube.com and see it there - you don't need the app.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone called Kim Houston has posted this on YouTube 😁🍵

The UK has every right to know because they pay taxes that support these kids and nobody knows the truth because Harry and Meghan just provide fake and phony looking documents concerning both kids and births. My source says that both were via surrogate. One child is from an egg of Meghan/Harry. However, the other child is of 1 parent and they had to use a surrogates egg to fertilize for the other child. There was even some back and forth with 1 of the children in if they wanted to accept the child since it had DNA of only of 1 parent. It was said that Meaghan actually became jealous and started bullying the second surrogate. The surrogate actually didn’t want to be anywhere near Meghan because she was so evil towards her.

After the child was born, there was an incident in which a/the doctor thought they should test the child for some rare genetic disorder. Meaghan stormed out of the room saying that she didn’t want to have some sick kid to deal with. The pediatrician had come to their home, their real home and not the site where they film.

We are not dealing with nurturing people/parents. These two supposedly negotiated the surrogates as if they were buying a house. It has been said that there is very little interaction between the kids and parents. The children/child consider the Nannie’s to be their mommy and cry for them when hurt. The actual children cry if Meghan tries to hold them. Honestly, it is just one of the children that Meghan has little contact with.

I believe that both kids are via surrogate and therefore the UK should not have to pay for them, their security, etc. Meghan has also be seen/witnessed not bonding with the child that she doesn’t share any DNA with.

Harry was finally made aware of what Meghan actually did on Epstein’s yacht. This was all sparked by a possible Senate seat in California and Meghan wanting to run or be appointed. Apparently, someone thought that Meghan would be a good replacement for a CA Senator and did some quick background checks and all the Yacht Girl data, photos, videos with Epstein surfaced. Meghan wasn’t told NO but her PR company was told NO. They told the PR company that they needed to tell Meghan the news and why. Then they told the PR company to tell Meghan to stop calling various law makers promoting herself.

Harry had to be told by the PR company about the yacht girl days of Meghan. It was told to him that “young girls normally go out and search for their identity and have sex with multiple partners (male/female) and as a feminist it is acceptable”. Even stupid Harry saw it for what it was. This whole scandal exploded in their face around the same time that the photo of Harry driving, Meghan in backseat looking upset. Apparently, the PR company that Oprah had recommended to them was not happy with their clients. They actually wanted to fire the clients because Meaghan had become too difficult to work with

Also, I was told that Harry isn’t worried about the kids if there is a divorce. He said something like, I have 1 kid born in UK and dad of the other. The statement didn’t make since unless, Archie was born in UK so no California judge could determine “Household” and then if the second kid is fathered only by Harry and a surrogates’ egg, then Meghan would lose any rights to the child over that of the natural father.
This actually makes a lot of sense to me. So they don’t actually live in Monocito, it was just for filming. Now filming is over so they’re looking for a “new home”.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I feel like even the name Archie was chosen because it's pliable to fit into a brand/charity/foundation. Everything's about the grift with her.

The name Lilibet just sickens me. No Harry, no matter what she told you, it's not a respectful homage.
Wasn't Archie Prince George's nickname or security name way before 'Archie' was born?

Reactions: 43
I think that Harry doesn't give a duck about his family anymore, he has his new little family, I'm on the fence about the flatpacks. I think he's at the stage where he almost realises what he and his Ho have thrown away, but how can he admit that he's massively fucked up. He's invested 7 /8 years of his life in the Ho, it's going to take a while to admit that he's made a huge mistake, if he ever does.
I have no sympathy for Harry, and I wish evil things on his Ho. Sometimes I wonder how I can bleeping hate someone as much as I dislike her. Eta, I've never met her, she has no effect on my life, but I definitely bleeping hate the smarmy bleep.
I dislike Harry more than Meghan. It's his family he has tainted and trashed. What he did on Oprah was unforgiveable. I think he wanted out of the royal life. Meghan gave him the exit. He was born into a very privileged life and doesn't know how lucky he is. Also, he went on Oprah age 40 or near enough wanting Daddy to pay for his life. Daddy shouldn't be paying for your life when you leave home at 40. Welcome to the real-world Harry....

• Heart
Reactions: 49
This actually makes a lot of sense to me. So they don’t actually live in Monocito, it was just for filming. Now filming is over so they’re looking for a “new home”.
Yeh

and Lili was referred to as Harry's daughter in that write up about the fertility doctor who shut her practice overnight. Not Harry and Meghan's daughter. Just Harry's.

Tattler sleuths have always said they don't live there and that Lili isn't Meghans.

If he arrived an hour after her to that gig, maybe he was putting his kids to bed.

• Wow
Reactions: 41

It’s what you use to get online. So maybe Safari or Chrome? Wherever you enter the web address you want x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
😂 Anyone old enough to remember that doll whose hair “grew”? Used to have a wind up thing on her back that you could use to make her pony tail long or short.
Your post brought that to mind for some reason 😂
I remember Tressie
My brother who was 8 years older cut her hair off ☹

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.