Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, you seem to hhave forgotten Sméagol's true gift-the uncanny awareness of where the cameras lie. Everything, and I mean everything they do in the public eye is a performance. They probably rehearsed how to look nonchalantly in love, and how to be in the chill man.
They don’t look in love to me at all. They look like two people attending a concert together but not connecting, or enjoying each other’s company much. It’s only a handful of pics so we can’t read too much into it, but they don’t look in the first flush of love or lust to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
I’m of the opinion they weren’t ever invited to see Brenda at Balmoral last summer and that she’d had enough of him after the Hoda/Invictus interview .

He’s tortured because he helped cause the earlier than anticipated demise of Phil and Brenda.
I think he hastened their demise but I'm not convinced he's tortured about it.
I do think he's pissed off because he hasn't got his own way.

Mardy little fecker feels angry at being thwarted.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Archewell

I've always wondered how lilibet will feel when she discovers her brother has a 'foundation' named after him but she doesn't
Did they not think they'd have more children?

I always think back to how Queen Victoria found out about her place in the line of succession by looking in a book. Can imagine the Lidl version, it will be some young tween saying to Lidl hey babes how do you feel about missing out on all the royal jewels and castles due to your parents being cunts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
They don’t look in love to me at all. They look like two people attending a concert together but not connecting, or enjoying each other’s company much. It’s only a handful of pics so we can’t read too much into it, but they don’t look in the first flush of love or lust to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
Nope.
And duck them.
😀😀🤣🤣😎😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wait.... I deserve some of that $1m.... I inspire my 9yr old to not eat like a farm animal and to marry a princess. I'm sure they will recognise me as a worthy recipient, no?
anyone?
Bueller?
Well it’s been established that marrying into the royal family is considered the height of feminist ambition so I’d say you’re in with a shot!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Every single personal story Peg has tried to tell on her shitcast backfires spectacularly. And because she has been branded (and proven to be) a big fat liar, no one believes her stories. Each one is questioned.

She really really needs to shut up and just do quiet charity work or just be a mom. But we know she won't do that.

Perhaps the courtiers mentioned this to him.

I am thinking especially of the nanny, Lorren from Zimbabwe.

I find Valentine to be credible, so in my opinion, if there was something nefarious about the children he wouldn't have made that comment.

But I might be biased because I am Team "The children exist".
I don't see how the Palace Courtiers could know that the Stoat is a devoted dad to his 2 kids as Ffark was 6 months old when they left the UK. The Courtiers have been fighting a rearguard action and trying to contain the Stoats since 2017 so I personally doubt they'd be interested whether the Stoat was a loving father - or how they could know this.

Low's been great on the bullying, but I wonder if this is a quid pro quo for the Palace? A bit of favourable PR for the Stoats regarding the Flatpacks ?
I'm not happy that he says the Stoats aren't trading on their royal titles. This is not true.
I'm not happy he says the Stoat is a devoted father without seeing him or talking to him, and he needs to back this up given that he states it as a fact.

ETA Plus the story about kidnapped Lorren on the jet to Canada was absolutely ludicrous and stinks to high heaven. But there did not seem to be any querying it?
Yet the bullying report was thorough. Clearly some topics can be explored and others not, and he must have had the OK from the Palace for the bullying but told to steer clear of the children. Like Tom Bower.
I'll try and read the book and find out.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
In these pictures I have also noticed that behind the scenes they never look like husband and wife as there is no PDA whatsoever but when they are at an engagement or behind the camera they constantly show PDA.
I don't think there's any PDA as such. Ginge is likely on autopilot by holding her waist but he's not even giving her any attention, he's chatting to other people whilst she's necking the drinks.
Some people are generally more touchy feely when at social events...hence why 'after work drinks' can lead to a shag (for some people!).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't think there's any PDA as such. Ginge is likely on autopilot by holding her waist but he's not even giving her any attention, he's chatting to other people whilst she's necking the drinks.
Some people are generally more touchy feely when at social events...hence why 'after work drinks' can lead to a shag (for some people!).
I have noticed that recently he does not give her the attention that he used to as most of the time he doesn't even look at her.

Reactions: 30
I think that Harry doesn't give a duck about his family anymore, he has his new little family, I'm on the fence about the flatpacks. I think he's at the stage where he almost realises what he and his Ho have thrown away, but how can he admit that he's massively fucked up. He's invested 7 /8 years of his life in the Ho, it's going to take a while to admit that he's made a huge mistake, if he ever does.
I have no sympathy for Harry and I wish evil things on his Ho. Sometimes I wonder how I can bleeping hate someone as much as I dislike her. Eta, I've never met her, she has no effect on my life but I definitely bleeping hate the smarmy bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I think thats her hand on her waist - look at the next photo, taken in the same frame - it's not him I dont think?
She's not very pretty anymore. Mean, thin little face. I don't think she wanted to be Beyonce, but rather Taylor Swift. Remember when she gave an interview telling everyone she had put "Easter eggs' in The Bench? And no one gave the tiniest tit?
Just another publicity move to try to appear 'fun' and relevant and as though she's a backstage at concerts kinda gal.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
1. Does anyone know from Valentine Low's book or excerpts whether he has interviewed either the Stoat or his Ho?

2. Does anyone know what forms the basis for his assertion that the Stoats "are not trading on their royal titles"? I've not watched his interview as I can't, I have no TV, and think this was pointed out by @JAR21 .

(@JAR21 did not point out that I have no TV, but that Low said the Stoats weren't trading on their royal titles.)

You keep mentioning you can't watch the videos because you have no tv, but you should be able to watch the videos people post on here. You can use whatever device you use for your posts, no need to download youtube, just open in your browser.

Well done with the spoiler 👍🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Archewell

I've always wondered how lilibet will feel when she discovers her brother has a 'foundation' named after him but she doesn't
Did they not think they'd have more children?
I feel like even the name Archie was chosen because it's pliable to fit into a brand/charity/foundation. Everything's about the grift with her.

The name Lilibet just sickens me. No Harry, no matter what she told you, it's not a respectful homage.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think that Harry doesn't give a duck about his family anymore, he has his new little family, I'm on the fence about the flatpacks. I think he's at the stage where he almost realises what he and his Ho have thrown away, but how can he admit that he's massively fucked up. He's invested 7 /8 years of his life in the Ho, it's going to take a while to admit that he's made a huge mistake, if he ever does.
I have no sympathy for Harry and I wish evil things on his Ho. Sometimes I wonder how I can bleeping hate someone as much as I dislike her. Eta, I've never met her, she has no effect on my life but I definitely bleeping hate the smarmy bleep.
TBH I dont think he cares that much about his new little family - I think he's stuck in the middle of a nightmare he can't get out of (sob sob, sorry no sympathy). Too much bridge burning on both sides for any kind of realistic way forward. You make your bed etc...
(if the kids exist, he's probably quite fond of them I expect)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have read the article about Harry and Meghan attending the Jack Johnson concert and I don't know about anyone else but I find it interesting that it says that they arrived separately as Meghan arrived at 8pm and Harry came along at 9pm, I don’t know about everyone else but I find this pretty strange that they arrived at separate times because as they are husband and wife you would expect them to arrive together unless of course the rumours are true and they are indeed living separately.
I thought those photos looked like two people who just happened to be stood beside each other. He didn’t look like he was talking or even looking at her much. If I was a pap I would’ve been wanting to get loved up, close connection, happy couple vibes. I didn’t see that in those photos.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Oh which company would that be ? Asking for a friend 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.