Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
archived ready for the wiki @JAR21 thank you

they donā€™t look to me like a couple on the verge of divorce TBH he was holding her around the waist (unless she had pre paid for them to get papped); unless she was pissed and he was holding her up - I hear she likes a sherbet or two šŸ˜

I think thats her hand on her waist - look at the next photo, taken in the same frame - it's not him I dont think?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think thats her hand on her waist - look at the next photo, taken in the same frame - it's not him I dont think?
I am skeeved out just how much she seems to be cosplaying Julia Roberts in Nottinghill: American actress comes and sweeps Hapless English hugh/Harry off his feet, all she wants is privacy. Photo of pregnant julia lying on her back (yeah... no. That is NOT comfortable or even medically recommended, so they're both idiots) with her head in his lap... the teefs, the nose...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Obtaining access to anyone's medical records has always been illegal, so I sincerely hope that no newspaper in this country would try to do this ir use such information. Agree.

Just think we could have been treated to headlines like 'Meghan has bunions' šŸ˜†

Or perhaps the Mail were investigating the rumours of surrogacy šŸ¤”
BiB now that would be a likely venture, nail the rumours once & for all.

But I donā€™t think that the DM et al would bother unless there were some loose threads left lying about, some stuff swilling about because of the RF verifying DNA, birthing etc to establish lineage. Itā€™s all too risky unless the the source is reliable & Kerchinggg is good.

I do wonder - because I can - if the investigative reporters are getting close to confirming either way how Aldi was hatched etc, & that this legal case is a distraction from some decent journalism. Some smoke & mirrors to buy the RF some time to bake hard a workable deal with the #6s. Not saying that the RF are associated with the charges raised.

Sadie Frost - who?
IkIkIk but she is soooo past tense, why dredge all this up other than to eek out a civil court settlement as a little pension pot.
Her kids are grown up, the fathers are no longer required to pay her anything, & possibly now that Rudy (b. 2002) is almost 21 yo, she may be legally required to pay back a lump sum from a family house sale now that the youngest child is expected to stand on his own two feet. The article mentions that she has downsized to a cottage in Wiltshire (approx. Ā£900k) so she could have paid off a debt settled in the family home, but the past few years of Lockdown, CoL crisis, reduced customer demand etc may have grievously dented her projected cash flow.

Liz Hurley: again great cash flow forecasts when her target audience had disposable Ā£Ā£, better bodies & could easily seek the year-round sun, but so much has changed for her target audience. Possibly Steve Bing & Shane Wayneā€™s sudden & sad demises may have impacted some cash flow & expectations for her son. All a bit of a wake up call. But as far as I know, no press release from the law firm that Hamlins say are representing her. So who knows?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I donā€˜t think there are any problems in the marriage either.

I can see where both of them could believe their marriage has been of great benefit to each of them. She was a grade B cable actress close to 40. He was ā€˜the spareā€™ obsessing over becoming irrelevant. VIOLA! Both of them are in the news now incessantly. Even if it is negativeā€¦it is more than either could have expected before they hooked up. Not a day goes byā€¦.

He also probably feels that the marriage has allowed him to finally be ā€™authentic.ā€™ If we are stunned by his neurotic,envious, nasty selfā€¦well, that is who he really is and has always been. For example, I think all these lawsuits are his ideaā€¦he has always wanted vengance against all the people ā€˜the Men in Grey Suitsā€™ prevented him from punishing in the past. Now that seems to be his primary focus and I think he relishes the freedom and opportunity to lash out.

He also wants to be ā€˜biggerā€™ than his brother. She obviously has believed ā€¦even if she may have some doubts nowā€¦that together they can achieve that. Sheā€™s on her own ego mission and she wonā€™tlet him go unless and until she has given up.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
If not posted before, I stumbled across this:

48snp9re4ds91.png

If true itā€™s breathtaking in its arrogance.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Questions Harry seemingly isnā€™t wanting answers to:

Why does my wife still wear that gold love bracelet her ex husband gifted to her?

Why is my wife making up stuff about my family that I know didnā€™t happen, or didnā€™t happen in the way she is saying they happened?

How does my wife know my Uncle Andrew?

Why is my wife grinning at the paparazzi ā€œhounding herā€?

Please feel free to add your own!!

If they will win if they say ā€˜Mergain Merkleā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I caved and listened to the latest podcast The Demystification of the Dragon Lady and wasted 45 minutes of my time. Markle demystified precisely jack tit. I get that it is a huge subject, but there was no bleeping historical framework. Virtually no mention of the fact that throughout film history and to the current day caucasian actors like Tom Hanks, Katherine Hepburn, and Cate Blanchette got cast in Asian roles instead of Asian actors. No mention of Pearl Harbor, WW2 Japanese internment camps in the US, the brutal treatment by Japanese forces of allied POWs, Tokyo Rose, etc, the Vietnam war, or the Korean war which would explain why these negative Asian stereotypes evolved. Just some vague mention of 'comfort women', Full Metal Jacket and 'me love you long time'. The portrayal of Asian women in film is problematic but that podcast was vapid, superficial, boring, and ignorant just like her

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I donā€˜t think there are any problems in the marriage either.

I can see where both of them could believe their marriage has been of great benefit to each of them. She was a grade B cable actress close to 40. He was ā€˜the spareā€™ obsessing over becoming irrelevant. VIOLA! Both of them are in the news now incessantly. Even if it is negativeā€¦it is more than either could have expected before they hooked up. Not a day goes byā€¦.

He also probably feels that the marriage has allowed him to finally be ā€™authentic.ā€™ If we are stunned by his neurotic,envious, nasty selfā€¦well, that is who he really is and has always been. For example, I think all these lawsuits are his ideaā€¦he has always wanted vengance against all the people ā€˜the Men in Grey Suitsā€™ prevented him from punishing in the past. Now that seems to be his primary focus and I think he relishes the freedom and opportunity to lash out.

He also wants to be ā€˜biggerā€™ than his brother. She obviously has believed ā€¦even if she may have some doubts nowā€¦that together they can achieve that. Sheā€™s on her own ego mission and she wonā€™t let him go unless and until she has given up.
Yes I think we quite often forget or discount what a horrible person he is. It's all well and good laying the blame at her door, but even if everything that happens is down to her (it's not) he is, at the very, least complicit. Your average down to earth bod would never go along with a tenth of this tit.

Stupidity can only allow for so much. He's just as bad as her, and dare I say it, less talented.

Reactions: 41
But then again.......:unsure::unsure: Doria has so much to hide about her past maybe SHE wanted to exit the scene as quickly as possible.
agree with both of you, youā€™re made for life never having to lift a finger again, always having access to the best doctors etc. Doria never took of any of it in and I think itā€™s because she's an ex-con who felt inferior.

I canā€™t understand Meghan not being bothered with her dad after all heā€™s done for her. I can only imagine Doria did go to prison which is why he raised Meghan, and he spoiled her rotten because he felt sorry for her.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Yes I think we quite often forget or discount what a horrible person he is. It's all well and good laying the blame at her door, but even if everything that happens is down to her (it's not) he is, at the very, least complicit. Your average down to earth bod would never go along with a tenth of this tit.

Stupidity can only allow for so much. He's just as bad as her, and dare I say it, less talented.

He is worse than her. It's his family they've been trashing in the media etc.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Questions Harry seemingly isnā€™t wanting answers to:

Why does my wife still wear that gold love bracelet her ex husband gifted to her?

Why is my wife making up stuff about my family that I know didnā€™t happen, or didnā€™t happen in the way she is saying they happened?

How does my wife know my Uncle Andrew?

Why is my wife grinning at the paparazzi ā€œhounding herā€?

Please feel free to add your own!!

If they will win if they say ā€˜Mergain Merkleā€™
Why did my wife want to marry me, a sour faced, ill tempered, gurning ginger bleep from one of the wealthiest families in the world?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I caved and listened to the latest podcast The Demystification of the Dragon Lady and wasted 45 minutes of my time. Markle demystified precisely jack tit. I get that it is a huge subject, but there was no bleeping historical framework. Virtually no mention of the fact that throughout film history and to the current day caucasian actors like Tom Hanks, Katherine Hepburn, and Cate Blanchette got cast in Asian roles instead of Asian actors. No mention of Pearl Harbor, WW2 Japanese internment camps in the US, the brutal treatment by Japanese forces of allied POWs, Tokyo Rose, etc, the Vietnam war, or the Korean war which would explain why these negative Asian stereotypes evolved. Just some vague mention of 'comfort women', Full Metal Jacket and 'me love you long time'. The portrayal of Asian women in film is problematic but that podcast was vapid, superficial, boring, and ignorant just like her
The Philippines suffered terribly under the Japanese
Japanese and Filipino both Asian
I really dislike how Asian used in Europe covers such a vast range of cultures

• Heart
Reactions: 25
agree with both of you, youā€™re made for life never having to lift a finger again, always having access to the best doctors etc. Doria never took of any of it in and I think itā€™s because she's an ex-con who felt inferior.

I canā€™t understand Meghan not being bothered with her dad after all heā€™s done for her. I can only imagine Doria did go to prison which is why he raised Meghan, and he spoiled her rotten because he felt sorry for her.
Doria and Tom both spoiled her and never told her off or said no to her. In Sam's book she wrote that when smeg was young and threw blackcurrants all over the floor deliberately, neither parent remonstrated they both laughed. And there were other instances.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.