Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the contrary, I think it's quite well known in Australia. I have heard it from many different places.
Jack Johnson was huge in NZ / Australia years ago. He got famous through his friendship with Ben Harper, who used to be married to Laura Dern. Had completely forgotten about him and used to love his music!

Reactions: 16
WTF ??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hahahahaaaaaa, what DOES she look like?
He looks like he's trying to bring her to heel lolzzzzzzz 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20221006-124035_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
However if you read the report they arrived separately, an hour apart which seems very odd.
I don't buy into the divorce theory as much as I don't buy into the happy marriage theory either, these photo's don't appear to show me, them being blissfully happy or unhappy, by the same account the photo's portray to me void of emotion

However if you read the report they arrived separately, an hour apart which seems very odd.
Harry couldn't find the screwdriver to dismantle the flat packs in time for their bedtime so was delayed! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
' A marriage made in Heaven"
" they are blissful"
" it's true love"

😅😅😅😅
FX9Mis4XkAI9YGe.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I read that and it alleges the DM and MoS have been paying people for medical record information as well as other seedy things. To be fair I agree with them.
probably trying to figure out if the nasty ho actually birthed a child... other than that and the xrays of the lubed ass tube of Steven Lawrence's killer containing the latest Iphone.... no one else has been remotely in the news much less for medical stories. Hurley is constantly in her bikini leching on her son and Elton - well he pulled out of a concert because he is a fat fart and his wiig wouldn't stay put.... otherwise that's it.

Come to think of it, they probably heard that the MoS is about to release the Kraken when it comes to the "births" so this is their way of trying to steer the tsunami into a pity party for them. The flatpacks and the mythcarriage. that is the only plausible medical record effort and Megsy is bricking it so.... SUE THEM!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Charitable donations
Getting desperate for good PR
Might nominate myself I'm a bit broke 😁

Wait.... I deserve some of that $1m.... I inspire my 9yr old to not eat like a farm animal and to marry a princess. I'm sure they will recognise me as a worthy recipient, no?
anyone?
Bueller?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Charitable donations
Getting desperate for good PR
Might nominate myself I'm a bit broke 😁

I would give 1k to the Carpe energy fund thanks Ving - off to nominate ‘meself (and will treat us all to a Christmas party)

cannot see them down as sponsors amongst CNN and Kelly Clarkson which means they won’t be contributing any money maybe just rock up and present a 1k cheque - will she get paid for doing this too ? 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I don't buy into the divorce theory as much as I don't buy into the happy marriage theory either, these photo's don't appear to show me, them being blissfully happy or unhappy, by the same account the photo's portray to me void of emotion

Harry couldn't find the screwdriver to dismantle the flat packs in time for their bedtime so was delayed! :LOL:
yeah, it's a bugger when you lose the allan key :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If they really are skint, then money worries are bound to cause some more friction in the relationship.

Re Spotify, if they signed a contract with both of them, are Spotify going to be satisfied with just getting a podcast from her? Or will they expect something from him, in order to satisfy the contract?
Completely agree with you, there's no way the life they are living full of lawsuits & back stabbing & lies equals a happy marriage. I bet they both resent & blame each other for the way it is going down the shitter

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.