Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be thrilled if any of my kids married into.the royals
Would love to get inside all the royal palaces unseen rooms and see the real royals
Doria never seemed interested
Which makes me think she was in on the plan from the start
Bolted as soon as she could
This!!!! Thank you @CELESTE CROCKETT for articulating what has been bothering me all along. I couldn't put my finger on it but you nailed it. She bolted as soon as she could, for sure.

Although.......:unsure: Maybe TW wanted her out of the picture ASAP after the wedding day because her mother's presence was taking too much attention away from herself; therefore, Doria was ordered to bolt.

But then again.......:unsure::unsure: Doria has so much to hide about her past maybe SHE wanted to exit the scene as quickly as possible.

What a family. The lot of them. :cautious:

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Brown noise - random background noise;
Brown note - low frequency that theoretically causes involuntary defecation (or Archetypes?)

Edit: damn, crossed in the post with @Mancunian :rolleyes::)

Second edit:
So, essentially, sounds to tit by?? 😆
Ooof! 🤦🏻‍♀️ (I’ve sunk to second grade humor!!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I haven’t heard of him so did a peep - are they hoping to jump on his bandwagon as well and befriend him - maybe ask him to donate his record sales to Arseiswell so they can act as conduits for the money - nothing would suprise me with the Leeches. (This also shows that the paps aren’t interested in them enough to stalk them it was a public event and this is the only photo???? They are obviously getting out and about so where are all the photos? It is bizarre) IMO

“Johnson is active in environmentalism and sustainability, often with a focus on the world's oceans. Johnson and his wife Kim created the Johnson Ohana Charitable Foundation and the Kōkua Hawaii Foundation.[5] In 2008, Johnson adopted the concept of greening (reduce and reuse), and donated 100% of the proceeds of the Sleep Through the Static tour to the Johnson Ohana Charitable Foundation. Similarly, the proceeds from the 2010 To the Sea album tour went to All at Once, a Johnson-backed collaboration of greening charities promoting fan involvement.[6][7][8]

eta just saw this as well ‘2019–present: This Warm December, Global Citizen and Meet the Moonlight’
His concert was the third most watched on the Global Citizen YouTube.[56]
Nothing to do with his music then, just another bandwagon opportunity. I didn’t know any of this, having only seen him in concert. When I went to such things. Actually, when I went out. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
"There's a you-tube going around which purports to be from an ex-nanny, tho not directly because of NDAs.

Claims that M & H never see the children without a nanny present, M favours Archie (because babies are boring) but lectures him on good manners. H is scared to interact with them at all.
Hard to believe about H, given how he used to be with W&K's kids.

Worrying about the kids future though, if its true"

Anyone know anything about this??

It's sounds like it's from the subreddit post which was removed after a day because they believed it to be fake. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
archived ready for the wiki @JAR21 thank you

they don’t look to me like a couple on the verge of divorce TBH he was holding her around the waist (unless she had pre paid for them to get papped); unless she was pissed and he was holding her up - I hear she likes a sherbet or two 😏
I agree - sure doesn't look like there is trouble in paradise if we go by these photos. 😶

Reactions: 15
This!!!! Thank you @CELESTE CROCKETT for articulating what has been bothering me all along. I couldn't put my finger on it but you nailed it. She bolted as soon as she could, for sure.

Although.......:unsure: Maybe TW wanted her out of the picture ASAP after the wedding day because her mother's presence was taking too much attention away from herself; therefore, Doria was ordered to bolt.

But then again.......:unsure::unsure: Doria has so much to hide about her past maybe SHE wanted to exit the scene as quickly as possible.

What a family. The lot of them. :cautious:
All from " the wrong side of the tracks"

Used the Dad's wages and long hours, then dumped him. He's too naieve to see through them, unfortunately

Reactions: 18
Have some bad re Zippy unfortunately He was found this morning in a garden down the road My heart is absolutely breaking right now
Oh my dear - how awful for you. Pets are family members. I understand how you're feeling and I am terribly sorry this has happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree - sure doesn't look like there is trouble in paradise if we go by these photos. 😶
According to HG, it’s called a “brief moment of respite” from the “devaluation phase.” Add alcohol, some reefer, a fun concert & the fact Smegs knows she’s about to go down, and she’s being nice to H in desperation & again, he’s falling for it. I’m convinced they hate each other, but they’re in a very toxic and sick relationship that’s akin to riding a roller coaster so yeah…good times 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
His voice went 40 bleeping years ago, fat old tedious has-been
Hes turned into a caricature of himself
I don't know how he's stole a living since 1982
I predict stuff will come out him when he carks it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
According to HG, it’s called a “brief moment of respite” from the “devaluation phase.” Add alcohol, some reefer, a fun concert & the fact Smegs knows she’s about to go down, and she’s being nice to H in desperation & again, he’s falling for it. I’m convinced they hate each other, but they’re in a very toxic and sick relationship that’s akin to riding a roller coaster so yeah…good times 🤮
If they really are skint, then money worries are bound to cause some more friction in the relationship.

Re Spotify, if they signed a contract with both of them, are Spotify going to be satisfied with just getting a podcast from her? Or will they expect something from him, in order to satisfy the contract?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I read that and it alleges the DM and MoS have been paying people for medical record information as well as other seedy things. To be fair I agree with them.
Obtaining access to anyone's medical records has always been illegal, so I sincerely hope that no newspaper in this country would try to do this ir use such information.

Just think we could have been treated to headlines like 'Meghan has bunions' 😆

Or perhaps the Mail were investigating the rumours of surrogacy 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
They have got duck all else no matter how toxic it is they have to stick together or until the Weasel get his inheritance.

Despite all the rumours of being borassic they seem quite together and just as well because no other buggar wants them.

One again all smoke and mirrors with these two gobshites!

Reactions: 22
archived ready for the wiki @JAR21 thank you

they don’t look to me like a couple on the verge of divorce TBH he was holding her around the waist (unless she had pre paid for them to get papped); unless she was pissed and he was holding her up - I hear she likes a sherbet or two 😏
However if you read the report they arrived separately, an hour apart which seems very odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.