Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if this has already been posted. It's too funny!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone pronounce it Kettering, @Mrsoh. It’s always Ketrin…or more precisely, ‘it’s Ketrin, innit?’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The phone hacking scandal was hideous beyond belief (Dowler, 7/7 victims etc) but of the royals, Harry was the least affected! His phone was hacked 9 times while Kate’s was 155!

Murdoch lost an entire paper and it’s dragged on for decades digging up all the rogue reporters so I’d be stunned if Viscount Rothermere would remotely risk the same thing happening with his papers! Unless this is new stuff, I think I’d go with believing the Mail’s denial. They were never found to be part of it in all the Leveson inquiry stuff and it was pretty forensically investigated. They definitely use private detectives to confirm stuff and get people’s details but all the papers do that and, though it’s morally very dubious, it isn’t illegal.

I think Harry’s paranoia on all this seems to only get worse and indicates he’s truly mentally unbalanced. None of these ridiculous legal fights he keeps starting are going to help him. Why does he keep flogging such a dead horse and making himself even more frustrated and miserable and bitter?!
He just wants to blame the Daily Mail for the fact that no one can stand him. Meghan blames racism, Harry blames the media. If he had his way, journalists would only be able to cut and paste their sycophantic press releases about themselves.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Well VL doesn't hold back in recounting some of Charles tantrums / shouting at staff. Now we know where Haz gets it from - like father, like son.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Yeah, you can FRO Hazza. Chronic moaning traitor put in his place by a real Royal. A loyal Royal

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Is it just me that is thinking that King Charles will wait till his first Christmas speech to lay out the plans for changing the monarchy and that it would start in the new year?! A very short delivered speech remembering his mother and her magnificent reign and the outpouring of love shown to him and the family but that we expect to see changes moving forward
It will be interesting whose pictures will be on his desk when he delivers his Christmas speech🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭. I love how the Royal Family throws shade with little gestures.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I love how Harry and Meghan feel completely free to engage in character assassination on international television and peddle lies, but can't handle any negative media themselves.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 72
This is worth a read. Really interesting.

I don't believe any of that. The Meghan throwing tea story is barely known in Australia. There's no way they would contact the palace about Meghan and Harry going to a dinner. I don't think the South African or U.S governments would care either. Meghan and Harry are completely irrelevant at that level.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It will be interesting whose pictures will be on his desk when he delivers his Christmas speech🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭. I love how the Royal Family throws shade with little gestures.

He's having my drawings on his desk.
😂😅🤣🤪:m:m:m:m:m:m:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Don't lactate Kate ;)

She’s doing that instinctive “mommy sway”. Lovely

I’ve always liked Mike Myers (So I Married an Axe Murderer is an underrated work of genius) and I’ve heard a few interviews with him that show how thoughtful he is. This made me love him more

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Here's a possible. All the principal family members very visible. Wedding picture of Harry and Meghan sitting on the very tippy edge of the desk next to a very large glass of water. Since there is no picture of the Sussex family in existence that we know of, this is the best KC3 can do.

Reactions: 19
This is worth a read. Really interesting.

Sorry, it was just a reception. No dinner. Too many people for a dinner. It was an entertaining post, but I don't believe it.

Harry & Meghan #256 Meghan wishes she could Kill Bill
Are you sure it isn't she wishes she could kill Will?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.