Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be interesting whose pictures will be on his desk when he delivers his Christmas speech🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭. I love how the Royal Family throws shade with little gestures.
I hope he puts a framed pic of this mess front and centre on his desk:

uGp3rfV.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 57
It will be interesting whose pictures will be on his desk when he delivers his Christmas speech🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭. I love how the Royal Family throws shade with little gestures.

I think I'll pop into the Bookies and put money on their not being any photos of Aldi or Lidl. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
True, but the three children are definitely worth it, and I think she (and the nation) may agree it would be worth it again (just to send bugger face down the line of succession further!)
I really wouldn’t wish this on them but I kind wish she was pregnant and had quadruplets just for the move on down the line of succession🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
True, but the three children are definitely worth it, and I think she (and the nation) may agree it would be worth it again (just to send bugger face down the line of succession further!)
To be honest 666 had certain ring to it, it just fit. I think Pow wants another. The look in her eyes when she holds one......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This would be a good poll for the next thread. I’m casting an early vote for either a photo of just QE2 or a photo of QE2 and Prince Phillip together.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Today I read my 22 year daughter a clip of the last podcast and before I even finished she says, “That’s an episode on Big Mouth!” 😂😂😂😂
Also, Smegs can probably relate to every ethnicity because she fully immersed herself in each country at Epcot at Disneyworld🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I was reading earlier about a supposed panther being spotted in the Peak District.

This bloke who apparently heard it was saying that it was making a 'guttural sound' and I thought: it's Just Harry!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Have some bad re Zippy unfortunately He was found this morning in a garden down the road My heart is absolutely breaking right now
I'm so sorry for you. We're all giving you the biggest virtual hug. It's more than just a pet. It really is family. I wish there was something that could be said to ease your pain, but just know that all of us Tattlers are here for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Is this the REAL reason behind the Danish royal feud? # via https://android.com
Oooh I always wondered this. PJ’s wife was quite controversial when they were first going out, she had to take her dogs everywhere apparently and refused to learn Danish or some such. There were comparisons drawn between the fact she looked a lot like Mary (dark hair, brown eyes) and her name is Marie! Bit creepy.

OT: I think they way the Danes have handled their married ins has been perfect. Neither of the three wives have been Danish (nor was the Prince consort Henrik). But Mary had to live there and become Danish before marrying Frederik. She even relinquished her aussie citizenship. If Megs was forced to go through that she wouldn’t have lasted IMO, but it proves that the committed are true stayers.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I remember when Fred and Mary got married it was “reported” that the Danish royals are encouraged to look broadly for their spouses (ie non Danes). Look for love yet look broadly. Maybe it encourages a broader view or be a hangover from the Queen Victoria gene for haemophilia.

Reactions: 25
Sorry, it was just a reception. No dinner. Too many people for a dinner. It was an entertaining post, but I don't believe it.

Are you sure it isn't she wishes she could kill Will?
I don't believe it either. Australia's Prime Minister had been in the position for all of two minutes and I doubt he would have been making demands at a family funeral.

Kill Bill/Kill Will - she thinks she's only a plane crash away from power, doesn't she? Absolute loon.

Reactions: 35
I’m watching a documentary about Lady Jane Grey. It is pointed out that Northumberland, who put Jane on the throne greatly underestimated the popularity of Mary Tudor with the common people. It makes me think of KC3 and how he is turning out to be much more popular than people expected. The Harkles certainly didn’t think it would be the case.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Some tea from Neil Sean

*She wants to activate Sussex royal account.

I bloody hope Charles puts a stop to it. Let her start her own "toxic" social media account as plain Markle. She cannot expect to inherit the royal Instagram account when she's no longer working for the cause

* She's angry Vanity Fair haven't defended her. They told NS that MM was more than happy with the publication at the time and made no complaints at the time

* She phoned ITV CEO angry and demanding an explanation as to why VL was allowed to appear discussing his book

You can always sue Meghan 😜

View attachment 1632282

Is this new? I’ve never seen this photo before
Is this one of her social media accounts? According to NS she and Harry probably have multiple undercover accounts

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Here's a possible. All the principal family members very visible. Wedding picture of Harry and Meghan sitting on the very tippy edge of the desk next to a very large glass of water. Since there is no picture of the Sussex family in existence that we know of, this is the best KC3 can do.
Picture of H&M - behind a big, fat candle.

Preferably behind a LARGE candle 🤣
Ah, beat me to it! That’ll never get old.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.