Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe any of that. The Meghan throwing tea story is barely known in Australia. There's no way they would contact the palace about Meghan and Harry going to a dinner. I don't think the South African or U.S governments would care either. Meghan and Harry are completely irrelevant at that level.
Totally agree

Reactions: 20
How come Smeghan/Farcewell haven't done anything for the victims of Hurricane Ian, or the emergency services still working down there?

Not even issued any inspirational bananas or regifted nappies?

It's currently at over 100 deaths and theres thousands and thousands injured, lost their homes and businesses etc.

Is it because the name "Ian" is too male and too white for them to get involved?
Suspiciously quiet about Iran as well. Given that she claimed to speak French (Hawwy called her put on it during their random Canada House drive by in 2020), you would think she would be all over parasitically attaching herself to the hair cutting Juliette Binoche et al.
She could easily cut her HorseHair wig locks and hey presto it will have all grown back 3 days later

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Suspiciously quiet about Iran as well. Given that she claimed to speak French (Hawwy called her put on it during their random Canada House drive by in 2020), you would think she would be all over parasitically attaching herself to the hair cutting Juliette Binoche et al.
She could easily cut her HorseHair wig locks and hey presto it will have all grown back 3 days later
😂 Anyone old enough to remember that doll whose hair “grew”? Used to have a wind up thing on her back that you could use to make her pony tail long or short.
Your post brought that to mind for some reason 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It will be interesting whose pictures will be on his desk when he delivers his Christmas speech🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭. I love how the Royal Family throws shade with little gestures.
Maybe if he has their photo at back of desk with christmas candle in holder with mistletoe in front of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Today I read my 22 year daughter a clip of the last podcast and before I even finished she says, “That’s an episode on Big Mouth!” 😂😂😂😂
Also, Smegs can probably relate to every ethnicity because she fully immersed herself in each country at Epcot Disneyworld🤣🤣
Smegs can relate to every ethnicity because she Fabricated got a degree in international relations: she took dick from every ethnicity on the planet.... twice

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The staff would have got a good severance though - I can think of several jobs I would have been delighted to be paid to leave! I think RF try to redeploy where it is possible
I think the message is probably that not only did they bully key members of staff, but that they also left an entire hardworking team jobless by inventing a mental health crisis when they had actually lined up a load of big bucks deals and wanted to duck off to Hollywood and roll around in a mansion full of money.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Here's a possible. All the principal family members very visible. Wedding picture of Harry and Meghan sitting on the very tippy edge of the desk next to a very large glass of water. Since there is no picture of the Sussex family in existence that we know of, this is the best KC3 can do.
Harry and Meghan pic with a Church candle in front of it.

( i shouldve read on further before posting this. I now see everyone beat me to it. Great minds think alike.)

😂 Anyone old enough to remember that doll whose hair “grew”? Used to have a wind up thing on her back that you could use to make her pony tail long or short.
Your post brought that to mind for some reason 😂

Tressy.
We discussed her and Sindy and Barbie etc a while ago.
I swung my Tressy by the hair and lobbed it. Hated the thing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Harry and Meghan pic with a Church candle in front of it.

( i shouldve read on further brfore posting this. I now see everyone beat me to it. Great minds think alike.)

Tressy.
We discussed her and Sindy and Barbie etc a while ago.
I swung my Tressy by the hair and lobbed it. Hated the thing.
I got the hairdryer on my Tressy and melted her hair. Massive improvement.

• Haha
I wish reporting on her visit was more mainstream. Unfortunately hard work & dedication doesn't sell as well as moaning and suing 😟
Screenshot_20221007-091702.png

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Have some bad re Zippy unfortunately He was found this morning in a garden down the road My heart is absolutely breaking right now
Oh I’m so sorry Zippy that’s so sad :(((((((( I hope you are okay, that‘s just really heartbreaking :((((((

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.