Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sky news Aus

It's just clicked somewhere in her next few talk about meagain podcasts she is going to go for sexual discrimination in Hollywood you know just to out those producers who have 'used' her
I totally agree. I actually meant to post about this myself but forgot what I was going to post about as soon as I picked up my iPad and it took your post to remind me.
The Hope Ranch residents probably haven’t got a clue who this pair of clowns are.
If, by any chance some stray reporter who was down on their luck and looking for a story was trying to get a response from the residents then I’m guessing they would only have received blank looks.
Because no one there knows who they are.
There’s certainly no media circus surrounding them. They have one pet photographer and one pet journo.
No, this was some tit story they put out themselves trying to make everyone believe they are surrounded by paps wherever they go.
The other thing I wanted to say and again forgot about till now was regarding the pet journo Scooby.
I read somewhere recently that there is no love lost between Scooby and this new fact checker of theirs (can’t be arsed to remember her name) and that Scooby could be on his way out if said fact checker gets her way. Probably because he comes out with a load of tit.
In which case, things could get interesting if plastic boy has an attack of the vapours and decides to go rogue.
It might never happen but how delicious it would be if it did. 😈
Scooby doo has been unusually pro Royal Family this week. Just a quick mention of the podcast. Wondered if something's afoot 😈😜🙈🙊🙉😂🤣😂

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Too right Doria...
With her constant change in careers and dodgy past.
Refused an invite from the Queen to come and spend Christmas at Sandringham with TW.
She's like butter wouldn't melt but she really couldn't be bothered to get involved with BRF. Probably swayed TW on to move back home to share the wealth.
I'd be thrilled if any of my kids married into.the royals
Would love to get inside all the royal palaces unseen rooms and see the real royals
Doria never seemed interested
Which makes me think she was in on the plan from the start
Bolted as soon as she could

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I have my kindle version, this morning

You have to update your kindle. Buy in amazon and then mine automatically downloaded to my phone kindle, or just send it to your kindle if you have a kindle kindle, hope that makes sense.
I don't have a Kindle. I only have the Kindle app on my phone (Android). Google won't allow it anymore. I can only get books on their Google Play Books app now. Wankers!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I definitely think she will go down the domestic abuse angle if he divorces her. She has played him like a fiddle in that regard in allowing him to effectively hang himself. He has been open about PTSD, abuse of drugs and alcohol, anger issues. He was the one putting it all out there while she, who was supposedly suicidal, remained suspiciously quiet. For good reason as it afforded her an ace up the sleeve. Whatever she claims will genuinely have leverage because he himself has already portrayed a negative image of himself. Like the narrative outlined in Coutiers about her laying a trail for getting let down by failing staff and having to step down (but the true agenda being to leverage her royal status to make millions in the US), she has laid a similar trail with Harry as well for a failed marriage and for having to divorce.

If she is malignant enough then she'll be able to factor in a whitewashing of her own behaviour, to project it all onto Harry and throw him under the bus e.g. she always wanted to see her father but he wouldn't allow it. Coercive control! She wanted to devote her life to service but he wanted out. Duped! He didn't want to get to know her mothers side of the family. Racist! He threw plates at her during fits of rage. Abusive! He treated the staff like dirt. Bully! He is obsessed with his dead mother and tried to get her to dress like her. Vertigo! He despises his family particularly his sister in law. Jealous! He wanted to invite all these unknown to them celebrities to their wedding. Delusions of grandeur! She always only wanted a small wedding but he wanted the big spectacle with a vow exchange three days before a compromising win for her. Clap back sucka!

The guy won't know what hit him. I think any responses from the Royals were always deliberately done to insert the "much loved family members". A coded message free of any antagonism. They know he is an untrustworthy traitor, an egotistical hole, a spoiled prick etc. but they likely foresee the emotional and mental tsunami that awaits him if the scales fall from his eyes which they perhaps have already. Like his ruined Uncle there would be funds made available for him to have a living but in terms of forgiving and forgetting they would be having absolutely none of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
Have some bad re Zippy unfortunately He was found this morning in a garden down the road My heart is absolutely breaking right now
So sorry @Zippy2000 ❤ My heart goes out to you. I know it’s hard but the fact that he has been found means you are no longer worrying about where he is and are able to bring him back home. I so wished the outcome had been better for you but he knew he was loved so much and you have wonderful memories of little Zippy and the time you had together. Hold on to them, they will bring you comfort. X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I'd be thrilled if any of my kids married into.the royals
Would love to get inside all the royal palaces unseen rooms and see the real royals
Doria never seemed interested
Which makes me think she was in on the plan from the start
Bolted as soon as she could
I think the marky narc might have said 'Let me handle this mum... She does know best after all 🙄

Edit to apologise, i didnt see the news about Zippy. My deepest sympathies

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Most of us don’t ever want to get in the middle of a nasty family fight. The RF has made it very plain in their ‘demotion’ of the Markles…that this is serious on BOTH sides. Maybe it is starting to dawn on the Markles how this is going to play out…and not as they expected.

I imagine this has caused people like the Obamas. Clooneys to stay clear of the two of them. It is the smart move…don't choose. Don’t get involved.

In Meghan’s mind, certain prominent US politicians would have replaced the RF with them…because of her Wokiness. But their constant attacks on his family have made the whole rift very personal…why side with the seond row non-royals…and possibly damage future access to the real thing?

Now if this Netfix series and/or the book further damages their RF standing…in my opinion, it will further boomerang back to damage THEM with the top tier Dem political/celebrity set they do SO long to join. But if they play nice, they are just two more pontificating wannabees.…not much value in that.

What to do…what to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So sorry to hear the sad news Zippy. 😢 xx

"It's not a coincidence that both birds and angels have wings"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I'm bleeping livid. Went into the Kindle app on my phone (android). No longer usable with Android because of some Google play store policy. Had it linked to my Amazon account.. bleeping SHITHOUSE 😭😭😭😭😭
Just checked, mine works. Can you call Amazon and ask for help?

Reactions: 8
Have some bad re Zippy unfortunately He was found this morning in a garden down the road My heart is absolutely breaking right now
It’s an awful feeling and I sincerely hope your love and memories of Zippy will comfort you. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.