Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think she will go down the domestic abuse angle if he divorces her. She has played him like a fiddle in that regard in allowing him to effectively hang himself. He has been open about PTSD, abuse of drugs and alcohol, anger issues. He was the one putting it all out there while she, who was supposedly suicidal, remained suspiciously quiet. For good reason as it afforded her an ace up the sleeve. Whatever she claims will genuinely have leverage because he himself has already portrayed a negative image of himself. Like the narrative outlined in Coutiers about her laying a trail for getting let down by failing staff and having to step down (but the true agenda being to leverage her royal status to make millions in the US), she has laid a similar trail with Harry as well for a failed marriage and for having to divorce.

If she is malignant enough then she'll be able to factor in a whitewashing of her own behaviour, to project it all onto Harry and throw him under the bus e.g. she always wanted to see her father but he wouldn't allow it. Coercive control! She wanted to devote her life to service but he wanted out. Duped! He didn't want to get to know her mothers side of the family. Racist! He threw plates at her during fits of rage. Abusive! He treated the staff like dirt. Bully! He is obsessed with his dead mother and tried to get her to dress like her. Vertigo! He despises his family particularly his sister in law. Jealous! He wanted to invite all these unknown to them celebrities to their wedding. Delusions of grandeur! She always only wanted a small wedding but he wanted the big spectacle with a vow exchange three days before a compromising win for her. Clap back sucka!

The guy won't know what hit him. I think any responses from the Royals were always deliberately done to insert the "much loved family members". A coded message free of any antagonism. They know he is an untrustworthy traitor, an egotistical hole, a spoiled prick etc. but they likely foresee the emotional and mental tsunami that awaits him if the scales fall from his eyes which they perhaps have already. Like his ruined Uncle there would be funds made available for him to have a living but in terms of forgiving and forgetting they would be having absolutely none of it.
Yes she will, the bleeping witch but, he can out her re the flatpacks and that she is not the biological Mother.

If he has a decent lawyer he can drop her in the shite so it could work in his favour too especially after the bruises and bite marks on him, unlikely but she can be brought down by very clever Lawyers and she has very few friends to back her up but she would probably buy them off.

He has a powerful family behind him and wonder if KC3 will step in.

I hope he doesn't as I have zero sympathy for the lying, duplicitous way he treated his Grandparents. He will be put in a straitjacket and into the looney bin and I say duck him,he deserves nothing the ginger, gormless bleep.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I definitely think she will go down the domestic abuse angle if he divorces her. She has played him like a fiddle in that regard in allowing him to effectively hang himself. He has been open about PTSD, abuse of drugs and alcohol, anger issues. He was the one putting it all out there while she, who was supposedly suicidal, remained suspiciously quiet. For good reason as it afforded her an ace up the sleeve. Whatever she claims will genuinely have leverage because he himself has already portrayed a negative image of himself. Like the narrative outlined in Coutiers about her laying a trail for getting let down by failing staff and having to step down (but the true agenda being to leverage her royal status to make millions in the US), she has laid a similar trail with Harry as well for a failed marriage and for having to divorce.

If she is malignant enough then she'll be able to factor in a whitewashing of her own behaviour, to project it all onto Harry and throw him under the bus e.g. she always wanted to see her father but he wouldn't allow it. Coercive control! She wanted to devote her life to service but he wanted out. Duped! He didn't want to get to know her mothers side of the family. Racist! He threw plates at her during fits of rage. Abusive! He treated the staff like dirt. Bully! He is obsessed with his dead mother and tried to get her to dress like her. Vertigo! He despises his family particularly his sister in law. Jealous! He wanted to invite all these unknown to them celebrities to their wedding. Delusions of grandeur! She always only wanted a small wedding but he wanted the big spectacle with a vow exchange three days before a compromising win for her. Clap back sucka!

The guy won't know what hit him. I think any responses from the Royals were always deliberately done to insert the "much loved family members". A coded message free of any antagonism. They know he is an untrustworthy traitor, an egotistical hole, a spoiled prick etc. but they likely foresee the emotional and mental tsunami that awaits him if the scales fall from his eyes which they perhaps have already. Like his ruined Uncle there would be funds made available for him to have a living but in terms of forgiving and forgetting they would be having absolutely none of it.
A brilliant post.

Reactions: 30
This is worth a read. Really interesting.

That is fantastic especially the bit about Biden making sure they would not be there. Plus good old Oz they never let us Tattlers down.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I know that excerpt is out of context but I thought they were being bullied? Who was loyal and in tears because they were "being dumped".

Thanks for posting the excerpts. Might have to get this one.
I once had an absolute what Freda says as a boss. She bullied over a dozen people out of their jobs. I was offered a new job and left. On my last day I was a sobbing and hickuping mess for hours on end, becaus I loved my collegues so much.

So I can not see any contradiction in this excerpt.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This is worth a read. Really interesting.

I don't know whether I buy it, part of diplomatic relations is spending time with people who you don't like. I would like to think it was true, but I'd also like to think that as non working royals they were never invited in the first place. 🤷‍♀️

I'm pretty sure, given the deluge of information in the last couple of weeks, that we'll just find out more and more as time goes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I once had an absolute what Freda says as a boss. She bullied over a dozen people out of their jobs. I was offered a new job and left. On my last day I was a sobbing and hickuping mess for hours on end, becaus I loved my collegues so much.

So I can not see any contradiction in this excerpt.
Ah OK, so the team were close. That makes sense as I was confused as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I sent my Asia-based Asian friend the lines from Kween's podcast about Chinese food with her friend Cristina Wong. His immediate response was "this friend doesn't sound real. Chow fun...does she mean fried rice??"
Not sure her Asian audience will be overly pleased. What a shame.
Here is what Meghan’s fortune cookies said:
BD4A2E90-FF72-427E-98AD-28023F56606C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Has anyone yet discovered what exactly it was that Meghan wanted to say but couldn't as she was silenced by the palace?!?! I am honestly still struggling to find out exactly what that grievance was. All we have had from her in years is plagiarised word salads that do not add anything to current discussions on topics.
This podcast and recent interviews highlights that she has absolutely no insight into anything to make a decent discussion.
And now we are seeing the work being carried out by Anne, Camilla, Sophie and Catherine, doing hands on work with gritty subjects and she is over here talking about cold noodles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Very sorry to read your news Zippy, but at least you have closure. I had a dog stolen 5 years ago and still wonder if I will ever find her again.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
This was in Sydney or Canberra. Lucky for KC3 they were only blanks. The guy shoots from in front of the stage but securiddy only get to him when he has jumped onto the stage.

I think KC3 straightens the tie and jacket giving a bit of a side glance to see everything has been sorted and starts his speech.
A blank can still kill you. I hope that guy went to prison for a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I have just noticed in Aus another UK programme. It's called McDonald & Dodds. Is it any good. Thanks for advice in advance.
It’s quirky but I enjoyed it 🙂

Things could get even messier on the Netflix front.

Legal contracts for books and media projects usually contain a clause requiring the main talent to promote their project ie do the rounds of the local media, attend a launch party or whatever is being laid on by the marketing dept and PRs.

Well that's going to be a bit awkward...
Oh I want it to be Oscar worthy awkward!!! On every single media platform and then I want to see many clips of it all over the place to promote it but then no one actually watching it because “they’re too boring!” 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Title suggestion:

Harry & Meghan #256 Netflix Wants All The Scandal - Harkles Need a Bigger Candle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Sorry, I dont understand?? Is the article a joke…I hope so, unless Meghan can now contact the dead 😂

…my comment…erm, no! Just bloody pleased someone managed to find a proper copy of the article I saw a few weeks ago. I was sent a low quality version so couldn't post it :-D.
Unfortunatley Imelda is still going and was in government until recently. She has just has been on the presidential campaign trail with her son BongBong (you just don't even have to make it up🤣😂). Bongbong won and is now President of the Philippines 🤷‍♀️ no words 🙈🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Have some bad re Zippy unfortunately He was found this morning in a garden down the road My heart is absolutely breaking right now
oh no..... I am so sorry to hear this. Big Merkin hugs to you (we give good hugs... except megsy... she gives STDs with her hugs. She gives bleep hugs)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Has anyone yet discovered what exactly it was that Meghan wanted to say but couldn't as she was silenced by the palace?!?! I am honestly still struggling to find out exactly what that grievance was. All we have had from her in years is plagiarised word salads that do not add anything to current discussions on topics.
This podcast and recent interviews highlights that she has absolutely no insight into anything to make a decent discussion.
And now we are seeing the work being carried out by Anne, Camilla, Sophie and Catherine, doing hands on work with gritty subjects and she is over here talking about cold noodles
Not sure but perhaps it's attention seeking bluffing e.g. there are "things" I know, "things" terrible "things" that would shock and appall you. I think it is called future faking.

I've always found their absolute radio silence about Andrew interesting. When dealing with Sugars they invariably tout Andrew as some sort of gotcha i.e. after pointing out poor Sussex behaviour then they'll say what Andrew did was far worse, that he was protected. It acts as their getting the Sussexes out of jail card. Then you turn it back on them. You say now that they are free, now that they are no longer silenced, free from the trappings of it all and particularly since they have made accusations against Royals then why no opinion on Andrew? Why no condemnation of him? Nothing was signed prohibiting them from speaking out. Wouldn't they have some insider knowledge and since they are opining about this that and everything then why were they keeping schtum about Andrews shenanigans? I am still waiting for a reasonable explanation when that card is pulled.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.