Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see fat 'super injunction' Elt is on the list, along with his partner David Furnish. Hypocrites of the highest order and Sadie Frost lolz. Noone under the age of 40 will know who she is!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Been battling Covid this week after it finally got our house so Iā€™m just catching up, so sorry to hear your news Zippy, we were all hoping for you but please take heart in that you gave him a wonderful life x Just ordered Valentineā€™s book to hopefully cheer me up a bit. I just donā€™t get why if they didnā€™t want to be part of the RF that they get their noses so out of joint whenever the working RF are just doing their jobs?! Itā€™s literally embarrassing how green eyed monster thirsty they are, if they wanted the same coverage why not just stay as you was, instead of creating all the unrest and havoc to Her Majesty and PP. The grass clearly isnā€™t greener ay Haznoballs!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
And meanwhile H&M will do a broadcast of their own, on the day. (Or three days earlier šŸ¤£ sorry, not sorry).

This will feature Meghan sitting in front of Harry, blabbing out word salad while he sits in the background, looking miserable.
Why change such a whip smart winning formula! šŸ¤£
What's betting her speech will begin with ....."My husband and I ..............." .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Looking at the US Spotify podcast charts, the latest episode of Archetypes is at number 24. That's not very good, is it? Especially with all the cash and staff they've thrown at Meghan to make it.

For context, a podcast called "Brown Noise Sound Machine (12 hours) No Loops or Fades" is at number 21. So, Archetypes is officially less interesting than mindless background noise designed to help people fall asleep. That $25 million deal looks a bit shaky.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
That's the picture put out by Harriman in the summer which is an old photo of Smegz (several noses ago) holding an unknown child, possibly his daughter. Its laughable that the child's hair has now been coloured red.
How do the sugars fall for this crap?
They're all absolute thickos

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How come Smeghan/Farcewell haven't done anything for the victims of Hurricane Ian, or the emergency services still working down there?

Not even issued any inspirational bananas or regifted nappies?

It's currently at over 100 deaths and theres thousands and thousands injured, lost their homes and businesses etc.

Is it because the name "Ian" is too male and too white for them to get involved?
Theyā€™re not donating anything to anyone because the blind about them wanting to make changes to their Netflix production said that Archie Isnā€™t Well doesnā€™t even have the $ to cover costs for their own production team to make any changes! They are broke and hemorrhaging!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
"There's a you-tube going around which purports to be from an ex-nanny, tho not directly because of NDAs.

Claims that M & H never see the children without a nanny present, M favours Archie (because babies are boring) but lectures him on good manners. H is scared to interact with them at all.
Hard to believe about H, given how he used to be with W&K's kids.

Worrying about the kids future though, if its true"

Anyone know anything about this??

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I see fat 'super injunction' Elt is on the list, along with his partner David Furnish. Hypocrites of the highest order and Sadie Frost lolz. Noone under the age of 40 will know who she is!
Can't stand that sanctimonious cokehead bleep and his husband David Furniture, another bleeping gold-digger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It just doesnā€™t make sense for the DM to hack these slebs phones. The majority of them are 90s hasbeens and with the greatest of respect, the general reader/public simply arenā€™t interested enough for the DM to risk it all for a scoop on Doreen Laurence.
Let's see what comes out in the trial.

Though frankly I'd be more interested in seeing either who makes a bid for the Mail, or who the Mail group tries to buy.
As this rather stinks of the deal that was done over the News of the World that was meant to allow Murdoch to buy Warner Brothers.

Reactions: 18
Omg look at his face šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Hes grimacing
[/QUOTE]
Or bad wind - I never thought he was in the least bit attractive but once you see into someones soul there is no coming back from just seeing them as ugly inside and out - like my ex TBH - he was an ugly narc whose dick didnā€™t work either - oh how I suffered ā€¦ā€¦.. trying to keep him out of photographs šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Looking at the US Spotify podcast charts, the latest episode of Archetypes is at number 24. That's not very good, is it? Especially with all the cash and staff they've thrown at Meghan to make it.

For context, a podcast called "Brown Noise Sound Machine (12 hours) No Loops or Fades" is at number 21. So, Archetypes is officially less interesting than mindless background noise designed to help people fall asleep. That $25 million deal looks a bit shaky.
ā€œBrown Noise Sound Machine??ā€
Wtf IS that?!?!
Recordings of someone on the ā€œthroneā€?? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Have some bad re Zippy unfortunately He was found this morning in a garden down the road My heart is absolutely breaking right now
I am so sorry for your loss, dearest. :cry:

Huge virtual hug from across the pond.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.