Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
So H is now suing ANL, along with a few others, for gross invasion of privacy. Very odd how he's not attempting to sue Tom Bowers or Valentine Low. Could it be cos he doesn't have a leg to stand on as it's all true.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Kotare

VIP Member
Yeah, you can FRO Hazza. Chronic moaning traitor put in his place by a real Royal. A loyal Royal

• Heart
Reactions: 60

ChipDex

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and brilliant title. :)

Bringing this over from Twatter. :LOL:

What's the betting she tries to gatecrash backstage in LA?

Screenshot_20221005-153234_kindlephoto-778976826.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

VC10

VIP Member
Never expected her to embark on a career as a film critic.

Wonder what she'd make of the negative stereotypes of sharks portrayed in Jaws. The fact it was a Great White shark reinforces the trope of dominance and oppression associated with whiteness. But, I once went to a shark restaurant and some of my best friends are sharks.

New game, anyone? One line film reviews as written by Megs.
She needs to review " Carry On Up The Khyber" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
I forgot that Ellen is a Sunshine Sachs client. It actually shows that SS are good at what they do if they could book Ellen for the Obama tour. I know Ellen is wealthy but there are some things you simply can't buy your way into and no amount of money can buy back a good reputation. Obama as well would not like to be aligned with someone with a reputation like Ellens. I think a crucial difference there was Ellen biting the bullet and being public about her poor conduct and doing the mea culpa "I must do better-be a better person" routine. It may well have been insincere but, importantly, she did it. She likely listened to the advice she was paying handsomely for. My guess is that Obama picked up on that acknowledgement of fallability. No one is perfect and Ellen took ownership of acting cunty.

It is clear SS are good at what they do but they couldn't make a silk purse out of a sows ear no matter how much money the Sussexes threw at them. Consider how despite all the lies, bullying accusations, logical fallacies and shitty behaviour following their attempts at brand building the Sussexes have never done anything approaching the mea culpa routine. They think they have done nothing wrong and an intelligent person like Obama can see that for how deluded it is. Consequently she wouldn't go near these clowns because they stink and they just can't smell it perhaps.
Agree with all this. SS obviously had a pretty good rep before the Narcs came along and trashed it! Everyone at the agency must rue the day they ever met Nutmeg!

Also, I think the Obama forgiveness of Ellen is because she is important. It might not register to people outside the LGBT community but Ellen’s coming out back then was brave, she was punished for it career wise, she fought the way back to the top and she is a bit of a gay icon because of it. I first took the leap and came out to my sister the night they aired that episode - I guess bravery inspires others (and the rest of my family was totally phobic back then so it was brave). Obama gave her the Presidential medal of Freedom which they obvs don’t hand out to just anyone. Her behaviour and fall from grace pissed me off TBH but it seems contrition is reaping rewards and letting her slowly back in.

I’d like to say the Narcs could learn something from her but I agree they don’t have it in them. Smeg will literally never be able to even understand that she is wrong… about anything… ever! And Hazno has been angry and arrogant and spiteful all his life so I don’t think he’s going to change now.

If the pair did a proper owning up to fault routine, grovelled and worked for years to show they’re sorry, maybe they could be forgiven too. But like you say, they don’t know how to even see they’re the ones in the wrong, never mind take the steps to say sorry and make amends!

They’ve been careering downwards on a runaway sledge since they first stropped off to Canada, but they’re about to go over the top of a cliff and truly plummet to the bottom IMO! My guess is that by the coronation everything will have disintegrated around them! And then the RF will fully finish off the job once the crown is safely on KCIII’s head! Can’t wait! :m

• Heart

D. A.

VIP Member
I wish reporting on her visit was more mainstream. Unfortunately hard work & dedication doesn't sell as well as moaning and suing 😟
Screenshot_20221007-091702.png

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Someone called Kim Houston has posted this on YouTube 😁🍵

The UK has every right to know because they pay taxes that support these kids and nobody knows the truth because Harry and Meghan just provide fake and phony looking documents concerning both kids and births. My source says that both were via surrogate. One child is from an egg of Meghan/Harry. However, the other child is of 1 parent and they had to use a surrogates egg to fertilize for the other child. There was even some back and forth with 1 of the children in if they wanted to accept the child since it had DNA of only of 1 parent. It was said that Meaghan actually became jealous and started bullying the second surrogate. The surrogate actually didn’t want to be anywhere near Meghan because she was so evil towards her.

After the child was born, there was an incident in which a/the doctor thought they should test the child for some rare genetic disorder. Meaghan stormed out of the room saying that she didn’t want to have some sick kid to deal with. The pediatrician had come to their home, their real home and not the site where they film.

We are not dealing with nurturing people/parents. These two supposedly negotiated the surrogates as if they were buying a house. It has been said that there is very little interaction between the kids and parents. The children/child consider the Nannie’s to be their mommy and cry for them when hurt. The actual children cry if Meghan tries to hold them. Honestly, it is just one of the children that Meghan has little contact with.

I believe that both kids are via surrogate and therefore the UK should not have to pay for them, their security, etc. Meghan has also be seen/witnessed not bonding with the child that she doesn’t share any DNA with.

Harry was finally made aware of what Meghan actually did on Epstein’s yacht. This was all sparked by a possible Senate seat in California and Meghan wanting to run or be appointed. Apparently, someone thought that Meghan would be a good replacement for a CA Senator and did some quick background checks and all the Yacht Girl data, photos, videos with Epstein surfaced. Meghan wasn’t told NO but her PR company was told NO. They told the PR company that they needed to tell Meghan the news and why. Then they told the PR company to tell Meghan to stop calling various law makers promoting herself.

Harry had to be told by the PR company about the yacht girl days of Meghan. It was told to him that “young girls normally go out and search for their identity and have sex with multiple partners (male/female) and as a feminist it is acceptable”. Even stupid Harry saw it for what it was. This whole scandal exploded in their face around the same time that the photo of Harry driving, Meghan in backseat looking upset. Apparently, the PR company that Oprah had recommended to them was not happy with their clients. They actually wanted to fire the clients because Meaghan had become too difficult to work with

Also, I was told that Harry isn’t worried about the kids if there is a divorce. He said something like, I have 1 kid born in UK and dad of the other. The statement didn’t make since unless, Archie was born in UK so no California judge could determine “Household” and then if the second kid is fathered only by Harry and a surrogates’ egg, then Meghan would lose any rights to the child over that of the natural father.

• Wow
Reactions: 58

Knitwit

VIP Member
I caved and listened to the latest podcast The Demystification of the Dragon Lady and wasted 45 minutes of my time. Markle demystified precisely jack shit. I get that it is a huge subject, but there was no fucking historical framework. Virtually no mention of the fact that throughout film history and to the current day caucasian actors like Tom Hanks, Katherine Hepburn, and Cate Blanchette got cast in Asian roles instead of Asian actors. No mention of Pearl Harbor, WW2 Japanese internment camps in the US, the brutal treatment by Japanese forces of allied POWs, Tokyo Rose, etc, the Vietnam war, or the Korean war which would explain why these negative Asian stereotypes evolved. Just some vague mention of 'comfort women', Full Metal Jacket and 'me love you long time'. The portrayal of Asian women in film is problematic but that podcast was vapid, superficial, boring, and ignorant just like her

• Heart
  • Wow

wibble

VIP Member
Not reviews but Film titles:

Pulp Fiction - Hazza's memoirs.

The Prince & the showgirl.

The Sixth Sense - about a manchild who sees dead Dianas everywhere
The King and Not You.

When Harry Met Mommy.

• Haha
  • Heart

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
Have some bad re Zippy unfortunately He was found this morning in a garden down the road My heart is absolutely breaking right now
We were all with you in hoping for good news, your poor boy. My heart sank when I saw your post because I can imagine how you will be feeling. I had a thought the other day though, that he would have the air under his wings and the wide open sky, perhaps he was in paradise for a while. Very little comfort I know, but I am pleased that he was found to let you have him home again. I hope not of this sounds patronising or like a platitude, but it is so hard to say the right thing in a situation where there is nothing good to say. Virtual hugs. 😢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Meemew

VIP Member
@Chita Your Time covers are wonderful! So funny, so many brilliant details, the drawings ahhh they are brilliant!!!!!!!! I hope they get made into a book one day (maybe I can get them made into one for a small child to hand over to her ahahahahha)

• Haha
  • Heart

hehehe

VIP Member
It will be interesting whose pictures will be on his desk when he delivers his Christmas speech🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭. I love how the Royal Family throws shade with little gestures.
I hope he puts a framed pic of this mess front and centre on his desk:

uGp3rfV.jpg

• Haha

Poppea

VIP Member
Harry won’t have any idea about money, that’s a given. TW had the idea to start up The Tig, so we know she has ideas and stickability, even if only small fry. However, earning money is only one aspect of wealth making.
I had a very successful Uncle who used to drum into me “It’s very easy to make money, but hell of a difficult to hang on to”. I suspect that the Dumbartons have no idea of asset building. Putting all their eggs in the McMansion at Montecito, taking on a massive mortgage, killing the golden goose KC3, doing said McMansion over in beige yawn-worthy Provençal wannabe hasn’t proven to be an Architectural Digest must see. Markle had never, on her own account, bought a house before her marriage to Harry. ( She rented in Toronto). So, I’m picking they don’t figure outgoings are as important as income. Fatal.

She did NOT rent in Toronto. The production company did.

Lazy Ho never even paid a cent rent in her whole life! Thomas sr. did, Trevor, Suits, Cory, they all paid for her. She never!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 56