Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
The more she tries the more mediocre she proves herself to be. Mediocre Meghan. She doesn't have any discernable talent whatsoever.

Thanks for new thread, great title and fantastic recap.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
What’s interesting is that Piers Morgan as well as other news outlets that would normally be the first to comment on the gruesome twosome are keeping quiet of late.

Has there been a briefing of sorts? Don’t overfeed the monster because the rest of the world is waking up? Rope?

People in the media should remain quiet for a while. Total media blackout while they focus on Charles, Anne, Camilla, William, Catherine, Sophie and Edward.

When no one talks about her, her podcast falls off. Look at the debut. Not a single show in the top 20.

America #32, Australia #98, Canada #23, Ireland #55, New Zealand #49 and the UK #33.

She isn't even in the Top 100 in any of the other countries including Germany where they tried to seem as if they had a huge crowd of fans. It's actually worse than we thought it would be.

What a failure.

1665037212032.png

1665037238220.png

1665037270777.png

1665037637434.png

1665037297574.png

1665037358931.png

This is definitely not 18 million dollar work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
And this is one of the reasons out of a million that I absolutely loathe Smegma. She never actually does anything worthwhile. Never really gets her hands dirty. Never on the ground with the people, meeting them, listening to them and their experiences, certainly not since she left the RF. All she wants to do is make speeches and talk absolute shite. Spout crap like ”shine a light”, ”compassion in action” “empower” ”breakdown stereotypes“ but she doesn’t actually do anything to achieve anything for anyone other than herself. Makes speeches so the spotlight is on her and fannies about on a few podcasts when she more or less ignores the guest she has on to talk more about… you guessed it…HER! She could not give a stuff about anyone else And while our RF are out and about meeting real people that’s not for Smegs. She wouldn’t give those people a whiff of her fart.
Omg this is so right

She could have been such an asset to the RF They did all they could to welcome her, even KC giving her away. They provided her with extra help for the transition into Royal life. She threw it back in their faces
It's amazing that someone with so much at her feet could throw it all away for a rental in Cali where she spouts rubbish and sees her invisible children ...well I'm not sure when....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Smeg knows just what it’s like to be Welsh, because she and her mum had a girl’s night in and watched an episode of Gavin and Stacey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

oogling

VIP Member
Has her ‘partner’ in their beautiful love story popped up again in any other podcast apart from the first one with Serena? I thought he might get a cameo roll in each one, just to remind everyone about her ‘royal connection’, but I fear he may be having trouble learning his one line. 😜
He really is the shit on her shoe isn‘t he. Dumb fuck! A fucking Prince….born into one of the richest families in the world, certainly one of the most famous…with the best and brightest at his disposal…and he’s been reduced to an invisible man…by a fucking basic Valley Girl!

His family warned him…but nooooooooo…he knew best!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
The way she was violently shaking and squeezing her hand upset me so much for Kate
That bloody woman is getting such a slagging off on local NI FB groups and rightly so. She thought she was being ‘the big girl’ but she’s embarrassed herself. She was ignorant and rude and in no way represented the people who did turn out to see the Prince and Princess of Wales. Everyone is especially annoyed because it happened at a suicide awareness/prevention charity that is most definitely cross community. Catherine handled it with class unlike that woman.

• Heart
  • Wow

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
Lots of reports saying she will but I can't find anything official either, I'm sure it will come in time. Meanwhile, looking at the wiki look at who the shortest two holders are ;) pretty shameful.

View attachment 1628119
The fact this title was passed to Harry from his grandfather who held it so strongly for 64 YEARS for him to then mess it up in just over 3 is an absolute embarrassment. I don't think I would ever get over the shame of that if it were me

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

merlotgirl

So let me the get this straight, part of this new court case is about the illicit obtaining of sound recordings without permission …?

:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 62

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
This is funny, and coincidental - I'm watching an old episode of Gogglebox and guess who/ what is in the headlines on a news bulletin.

Harry to sue (whatever) paper and then, next headline Meghan to sue (whatever) paper.

One of the goggleboxers said 'aww, such nice couple activity, I go out for meals with my wife, they go around suing together.' 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

VC10

VIP Member
Christ, what an embarrassing pair of gimps they both are.
Brainless moronic lying simpletons trying to be ' relevant ' , while grifting for some money.
They are sad & pathetic & have brought everything upon themselves.
Its like watching a slow-motion train crash.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60