Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have a Kindle. I only have the Kindle app on my phone (Android). Google won't allow it anymore. I can only get books on their Google Play Books app now. Wankers!!
Uninstall the kindle app then go into the google play App Store find the kindle app and reinstall it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not sure but perhaps it's attention seeking bluffing e.g. there are "things" I know, "things" terrible "things" that would shock and appall you. I think it is called future faking.

I've always found their absolute radio silence about Andrew interesting. When dealing with Sugars they invariably tout Andrew as some sort of gotcha i.e. after pointing out poor Sussex behaviour then they'll say what Andrew did was far worse, that he was protected. It acts as their getting the Sussexes out of jail card. Then you turn it back on them. You say now that they are free, now that they are no longer silenced, free from the trappings of it all and particularly since they have made accusations against Royals then why no opinion on Andrew? Why no condemnation of him? Nothing was signed prohibiting them from speaking out. Wouldn't they have some insider knowledge and since they are opining about this that and everything then why were they keeping schtum about Andrews shenanigans? I am still waiting for a reasonable explanation when that card is pulled.
Maybe because Andrew actually didn’t actually do anything wrong but have a poor choice of friends. I’m sure he is probably an entitled asshole but there are a lot of those. I would trust Andrew around young female family members a lot more than I would trust the Clintons or Bidens or Oprah Winfrey

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Very sorry to read your news Zippy, but at least you have closure. I had a dog stolen 5 years ago and still wonder if I will ever find her again.
That’s heartbreaking. You truly have my sympathy. When We had our dogs, I worried about it constantly. 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I suggested to my 9yr old that he might marry Princess Charlotte. Whenever we are at a meal and he is eating like a farm animal, I used to tell him "would you eat like that in front of the Queen?" He would always look at me like "wtf are you on about" but it would improve the posture, use of napkin, that sort of thing.... a bit. Then one day he said "I'm never going to have dinner with the Queen" and I said "what if you marry princess Charlotte". He was quiet about it for a few days and last night, out of the blue, he announced he will not be marrying Princess Charlotte.
Oh well. Go ahead and eat like a farm animal then.
Maybe he wants to marry Prince George 😇😇😇😎😎😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've got LOTS of pages to catch up on, so sorry if it's been posted before, but something has been bugging me since morning. How many podcasts has TW recorded in a day? Or did she give intros etc for them all in one go? Because IIRC, they'd released photos/videos of her in that same blouse as promo for the first or second podcast.

It's not that uncommon to maybe narrate a whole series in one go, but these are just 12 podcasts. Aren't they supposed to be sort of intimate, focused bits? Would kind of take away from that if she's doing it all in one go/at a later point. And she'd supposedly been working on this for at least more than a year? What was she doing? Researching stories to plagiarise?!

Also found this on an insta account. Sussexdaily or something. Look at the state of it. Crumpleskinttoomuchtint.

View attachment 1630900

Oh you know what, that's fun to say. I'll put that up as a title nomination.

Thread title:
Harry & Meghan #256 Crumpleskinttoomuchtint
One of my big issues with the podcast is that there are SO MANY OTHER podcasts out there, that are much better quality that haven't had the financial backing of Spotify, that were created from just talent and HARD WORK. And in she swans with a half baked idea because she married a bloke with a title.

I will listen to Off Menu with Ed Gamble/James Acaster a million times before I give this woman a second of my time.

Insert (for reference and hilarity) is an iconic moment from the live stream where Ivo Graham is an idiot and tells everyone exactly which hotel in Hull he is broadcasting from:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
William is the heir apparent though, that is the phrase used for an heir that cannot be displaced. TQ was heiress presumptive as she theoretically could have been replaced by a brother. Currently in Europe there is only one heiress presumptive, the Princess of Asturias. Victoria, Elisabeth and Amalia are all heiress apparents now!!
Dammit, I was mixing up the two! 😂

Wonder where she found the bin bag…?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I keep getting this in my Tattle ads, and wonder if it's from Flatpacks.

Capture.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I found a Twitter thread summarising a part of Valentine's book. I am putting it under a spoiler so that those who will get the book won't be annoyed.

Bless dear Prince William. I wonder how he turned out so good. Its inherent probably?

Harry cannot, under any circumstance be a Regent for George.
And Anne "couldn't give a stuff" about not being on the Jubilee Balcony is what we've come to love and respect about her!!! All service, yet doesn't need any of the splendour.

What a remarkable woman!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
i just love how blasé the whole RF are about attacks. like the attack on HM while leading the trooping of colours. on horseback. and sidesaddle. and her just calming the horsy and just carrying on. or Princess Anne's foiled kidnapper.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.