Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, behind again, but Chita's latest Western Film drawing made me wonder if anyone has suggested: True Grift?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I totally agree. I actually meant to post about this myself but forgot what I was going to post about as soon as I picked up my iPad and it took your post to remind me.
The Hope Ranch residents probably haven’t got a clue who this pair of clowns are.
If, by any chance some stray reporter who was down on their luck and looking for a story was trying to get a response from the residents then I’m guessing they would only have received blank looks.
Because no one there knows who they are.
There’s certainly no media circus surrounding them. They have one pet photographer and one pet journo.
No, this was some tit story they put out themselves trying to make everyone believe they are surrounded by paps wherever they go.
The other thing I wanted to say and again forgot about till now was regarding the pet journo Scooby.
I read somewhere recently that there is no love lost between Scooby and this new fact checker of theirs (can’t be arsed to remember her name) and that Scooby could be on his way out if said fact checker gets her way. Probably because he comes out with a load of tit.
In which case, things could get interesting if plastic boy has an attack of the vapours and decides to go rogue.
It might never happen but how delicious it would be if it did. 😈
BIB your post above
.....there is no love lost between Scooby and this new fact checker of theirs (can’t be arsed to remember her name) and that Scooby could be on his way out if said fact checker gets her way
The "Fact Checker" was already out of a job before she started, as Facts and the Stoats are alien to each other. To be a "Sussex Fact Checker" is an oxymoron and must be the most Fatuous Job Title In History.
Imagine that on your CV. Aide to two proven liars, perjurers, abusers and thieves.
The Stoats will never dump Scrotus, he knows where the bodies are buried and we don't know how close he is to his ex SkidMarkus Anderson. Markus of the (suspected) video footage of the orange Stoat being treated to exotic novelties.
All roads lead to SkidMarkus at SoHo, he's the Ho's pimp and was in on it from the start.
The Fact Checker will be out of there faster than tit off a shovel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Prince Harry suing Assoc. Newspapers for phone hacking, along with Liz Hurley, Elton John. :oops:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
My book has arrived! Interesting that he's put a quote from Smeg on the back

Yes, I was just about to post the same.

I also notice on the front of the book is a sticker saying "This book was printed in the days before HM Queen Elizabeth II died.

Now to reading my resplendent book 😁

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I also notice on the front of the book is a sticker saying "This book was printed in the days before HM Queen Elizabeth II died.
I wonder if that means the book would have been a lot ruder if printed after her death !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not certain if we're still posting movie titles with the Harkles in mind, but here's a few I thought of. (And if they're already out there, then great minds think alike!!) 🤣
"One Flew Over The Cuckhold's Nest"
"The Monteshitshow Picture Show"
"Blazing Assholes"
"The Man Who Wouldn't Be King"

• Haha
Reactions: 42
This is worth a read. Really interesting.

I hope the palace continues to refute the lies from the Reeks. This is good, I like this. I adored the queen, but I did wish she would call them out on their lies. It looks like the Snarkles won’t be getting a free run with their fiction any more, from the RF or the press. Good.

As a side note, I wish the press would stop referring to William as the heir apparent. He isn’t the heir apparent, he’s the heir. Heir apparent is only used when the likely heir could be pushed aside in some circumstances. Like when HMQ was a girl - she was heir apparent because there was a possibility her parents could still have another child, and if it was a boy he would take precedence. But such circumstances don’t apply to William. Even if Charles and Camilla by some miracle produced a new son, he would be below William in the LoS. There’s no one that could knock him out of place.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Thankyou all for your kind words my heart is broken I muss him terribly During the day He would be sat on my shoulder I could not even go to the loo without him as he world not budge But I know He had a great life and did not want foe anything and I have so many happy Memories of him .
So so sorry @Zippy2000 I was really hoping he found somewhere safe and it was just a matter of time before you woild be reunited. I am sure he is still with you and sitting on your shoulder, pets we have loved never really leave us.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Have some bad re Zippy unfortunately He was found this morning in a garden down the road My heart is absolutely breaking right now
I am deeply sorry for your loss! It is devastating to loose a pet. Hope you have someone looking after you in this hard time. Sending love and hugs!♥🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Okay, I can't believe I am about to utter these words but in defence of TW, it is about perspective and history. From a Canadian and American perspective when one says Asian, it is the catch all word to describe people from China, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Vietnam, maybe Singapore. If you are of a certain vintage these people were once called Oriental. Being Gen X, my friends of Asian descent still refer to each other as Oriental/Asian, they don't care what PC Millenials have to say. People from Phillipines are Filipino, Indians are from India, Sri Lanka, Sri Lankans, etc., etc. They may also be referred to as South East Asian. If you go to a grocery store here looking for the Asian food aisle, it will be filled with Chinese, Korean, Japanese fare. The South East Asian stuff is in another part of the aisle. We have had immigration and trade for over a century with this part of Asia, so they are more familar to us.
I understand what your talking about but it’s discriminating and if your gonna play the “woke”B S you don’t get a pass on promoting a stereotype it’s ignorant and racist

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.