Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got LOTS of pages to catch up on, so sorry if it's been posted before, but something has been bugging me since morning. How many podcasts has TW recorded in a day? Or did she give intros etc for them all in one go? Because IIRC, they'd released photos/videos of her in that same blouse as promo for the first or second podcast.

It's not that uncommon to maybe narrate a whole series in one go, but these are just 12 podcasts. Aren't they supposed to be sort of intimate, focused bits? Would kind of take away from that if she's doing it all in one go/at a later point. And she'd supposedly been working on this for at least more than a year? What was she doing? Researching stories to plagiarise?!

Also found this on an insta account. Sussexdaily or something. Look at the state of it. Crumpleskinttoomuchtint.

IMG-20221006-WA0006.jpg

Oh you know what, that's fun to say. I'll put that up as a title nomination.

Thread title:
Harry & Meghan #256 Crumpleskinttoomuchtint

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I agree…this is the ultimate Narc move…and renders their victims bleeping powerless. She is absolutely going to go down this avenue….victim supreme!
I think she’ll lose even more if she tries it. No matter how it was spun she committed Perjury and is a proven liar. I doubt if anyone would believe her.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
To be honest, I have no dog in the "Queen Consort" argument. I just don't care.

I will raise my head decades from now when Catherine is Queen.

Also, I feel like Good Morning America has been trolling Peg for a while now

She didn’t run to Canada…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Have some bad re Zippy unfortunately He was found this morning in a garden down the road My heart is absolutely breaking right now
Dman it all, terrible news. I am very sorry for your loss. He was your beloved friend and your family. Please know that we understand and you are not alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I hope the palace continues to refute the lies from the Reeks. This is good, I like this. I adored the queen, but I did wish she would call them out on their lies. It looks like the Snarkles won’t be getting a free run with their fiction any more, from the RF or the press. Good.

As a side note, I wish the press would stop referring to William as the heir apparent. He isn’t the heir apparent, he’s the heir. Heir apparent is only used when the likely heir could be pushed aside in some circumstances. Like when HMQ was a girl - she was heir apparent because there was a possibility her parents could still have another child, and if it was a boy he would take precedence. But such circumstances don’t apply to William. Even if Charles and Camilla by some miracle produced a new son, he would be below William in the LoS. There’s no one that could knock him out of place.
William is the heir apparent though, that is the phrase used for an heir that cannot be displaced. TQ was heiress presumptive as she theoretically could have been replaced by a brother. Currently in Europe there is only one heiress presumptive, the Princess of Asturias. Victoria, Elisabeth and Amalia are all heiress apparents now!!

Reactions: 36
I saw TMZ finally had a mocking piece out about them, and Hope Ranch. Right after they said something about out Paps overrunning the place, I said the only paps are the ones they call. A minute later a tmzer said basically the same thing, my hubby looked at me with newfound respect. I smiled knowingly and said “Oh Mr. Butterfly, that is the tip of the iceberg. She is a nasty stinky thing.“ He is still shaken about H&M staying at Frogmore, and putting out a press release they will NOT be visiting the Queen, and then she died. He has no affinity one way or another about the BRF, but he thought it was cold and pretty disgusting. I‘m looking for the right picture, to elicit “hey, is that Meghan Markle on a yacht?” And then I will take him into the next dimension of Tattleknowledge.
I have had mixed results in the RFThread, havent checked it out since the funeral. I did check out the H&M Rave thread, not to engage but just to rubberneck or lookeeloo. They love the 666s turned 5, however their insults of us were report worthy, but the reporting process is not like we do in this thread. There, you’ve to Email your issue. I did. I took offense to being called a bunch of fart sniffing trolls, and their other insults of us. I got an answer about a week or so later, saying they couldn’t find the post I linked And they had no record of my email. Ok, that email was on me, but the link was there. .
do we think the Hope Ranch rumors are just bs, or could a Backer have decided to pour more $$$ their way?
Regarding the Hope Ranch area I always thought that area was better known for surfing and as far the neighbors not wanting them to move there. Can you blame them? After all I wouldn’t want them living in my neighborhood.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

I thought Elton was the one who advised Hazzno to change solicitors to Shillings? So why a different law firm for this lawsuit I wonder - maybe they are cheaper and Hazzno couldn’t afford his share of the contributions (ps who even cares - not me)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thankyou all for your kind words my heart is broken I muss him terribly During the day He would be sat on my shoulder I could not even go to the loo without him as he world not budge But I know He had a great life and did not want foe anything and I have so many happy Memories of him .
So sorry to read this, I was really hoping for a happy outcome for you...love and hugs xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Too right Doria...
With her constant change in careers and dodgy past.
Refused an invite from the Queen to come and spend Christmas at Sandringham with TW.
She's like butter wouldn't melt but she really couldn't be bothered to get involved with BRF. Probably swayed TW on to move back home to share the wealth.
I think she has done some way dodgy stuff and is afraid of being too closely scrutinized and being outed for past actions

• Heart
Reactions: 32
William is the heir apparent though, that is the phrase used for an heir that cannot be displaced. TQ was heiress presumptive as she theoretically could have been replaced by a brother. Currently in Europe there is only one heiress presumptive, the Princess of Asturias. Victoria, Elisabeth and Amalia are all heiress apparents now!!
Leonora, Princess of Asturias has a sister, Sofia, who doesn't get the title Princess. Instead she's called Infanta on account of being the youngest. Perhaps Harry and the flatpacks could be offered the same. It's feels rather fitting...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
As a side note, I wish the press would stop referring to William as the heir apparent. He isn’t the heir apparent, he’s the heir. Heir apparent is only used when the likely heir could be pushed aside in some circumstances. Like when HMQ was a girl - she was heir apparent because there was a possibility her parents could still have another child, and if it was a boy he would take precedence. But such circumstances don’t apply to William. Even if Charles and Camilla by some miracle produced a new son, he would be below William in the LoS. There’s no one that could knock him out of place.
There is that bloke in Australia…

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You can't order on the app anymore. You have to go onto Amazon itself now. Its pretty straightforward though.
Make sure to remove the old kindle app before you reload the app sometimes that can cause things to glitch

Reactions: 13
It begs the question though, who does Smegs get it from? Her father clearly indulged and spoiled her. That leaves Doria who nobody knows much about except that she disappeared sometime during Smeg’s childhood. 🤔
I don't blame her parents for her upbringing, there are lots of spoiled princesses who don't turn out to be cruel and cold. Sometimes people are just bad, plus she's got an electrical short-circuit problem in her head. She's mad, bad and dangerous to know (to borrow the phrase). The dim Stoat soaked up her poison, which filled his gaping void of self-pity and jealousy, and together they are a nasty pair indeed. I think that Snakebite is evil, Thomas and the others a mess but not evil at all.

Valentine Low's book says that The Stoats flew in a private jet to Canada in secret with Ffark mid-November 2019. Only told nanny Lorren Lauren where they were going once the jet was in the air. Lorren was then effectively a prisoner.... only told when she couldn't get out, presumably.... ? Nearly as bad as BP taking the Ho's passport?? Imprisoned like St Minge?
What a load of tripe.

This trip was so the Stoats could take a "6-week break from royal duties". They were working Royals and flew from the UK so Lorren Lauren was a BP employee. Are we to believe that BP didn't obtain a Canadian visa for the trip with her full knowledge? Would have allowed her to be bundled onto a jet with her mud cloth and no idea where she was going? Lorren Lauren has never been mentioned or seen in the UK, only briefly papped trailing behind the Stoats on the SA tour at the airport - that's it. I do not believe that she exists as a nanny or that Ffark does either, thankfully.

Here Minge the snob, tyrant and boss from hell displays in this story her contempt for those working for her, caricaturing the weeping nanny with the mud cloth who went for a snack on the earlier SA trip as not deserving to know her destination.

Only on 20th December (over a month later) did the Palace confirm that the Stoat family were spending "quality time" with Snakebite (another oxymoron) in Canada. Canada because they "love the Commonwealth" - though Stoat has since proved that he doesn't know the difference between the Commonwealth and the British Empire. Plus they wanted to enjoy the beauty of the landscape with "their young son". They were more interested in ambushing and bankrupting Splash! by posing with a doll in its sling.

The Stoats returned to the UK in January 2020. They left Ffark behind in Canada. As you do.

Some time back I would have been surprised that Valentine Low seemed to take this at face value, but not now. I think Low was given carte blanche by the RF to go to town on the bullying, and the RF would take the flak for covering it up. Just as Tom Bower was warned off writing about the Flatpacks.
The embargo or whatever it's called is in place.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.