Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile at the palace....

View attachment 1630606

MJT: Excuse me sir, another letter from you know who asking for a meeting

View attachment 1630636

KC: Let me check my diary .....busy ....busy ....busy. Nope. No can do.

View attachment 1630622

QC: Look you're free that afternoon
KC: Bugger
QC: You'd better think of something quickly
KC: Oh. Oooh. I know. Quick write this down .... Korean ...Spa ...and ...noodles
QC:That's unusual

View attachment 1630633

KC: Not at all. It's how I developed my knowledge of all things Asian. Fancy another noodle.
I'll keep an eye out Sir make sure she doesn't turn up 🤣😂🤣
major-johnny.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
To be honest, I have no dog in the "Queen Consort" argument. I just don't care.

I will raise my head decades from now when Catherine is Queen.

Also, I feel like Good Morning America has been trolling Peg for a while now

• Heart
Reactions: 50
They are watchable if you like detective drama and are a bit more light hearted/less serious than for example 'Lewis'. The show is set in Bath (so nice scenery). McDonald is an ambitious cop from London and Dodds is an older man who has been sidelined in his career because he's not pushy, but of course he comes up with solutions.
I have enjoyed McDonald & Dodds, it has a wry gentle Bath/West Country humour.
Sort of Midsomer Murders with a proper postcode.
Of course, the estimable character actor Jason Watkins makes all the difference.

I’m lazy, these are practically ready made!

Easy Rider Ride Her
American Psycho
What’s the Matter with Helen Meghan?
The Good, The Bad & The Ugly Duchess
Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte - ’you’re still not coming here’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I suggested to my 9yr old that he might marry Princess Charlotte. Whenever we are at a meal and he is eating like a farm animal, I used to tell him "would you eat like that in front of the Queen?" He would always look at me like "wtf are you on about" but it would improve the posture, use of napkin, that sort of thing.... a bit. Then one day he said "I'm never going to have dinner with the Queen" and I said "what if you marry princess Charlotte". He was quiet about it for a few days and last night, out of the blue, he announced he will not be marrying Princess Charlotte.
Oh well. Go ahead and eat like a farm animal then.
My 8yo niece has first dibs on George, just so y’all know in advance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Have some bad re Zippy unfortunately He was found this morning in a garden down the road My heart is absolutely breaking right now
Oh no Zippy2000. Like other tattlers I was hoping for a good outcome for you and Zippy.

Condolences on your sad loss.

RIP Zippy 🕊🌈

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Lady C

Smeg preventing Haz's deposition? Smeg is trying to disrupt the process of discovery in Samantha Markle's lawsuit by withholding information and preventing witnesses. Haz, Orca, and Thomas Markle can be deposed. They will have to tell the truth or perjure themselves.

Situation with Netflix? Attempting to shift blame by backtracking. Harkle content is stale and bland and they have trashed people that everyone else respects. İf NF go ahead with release of doc. the Harkles will play victim.

Have the Harkles breached contracts for Spotify, NF, Penguin? Rumour that the Harkles have failed to deliver and payment has been withheld hence money problems. Companies were naive and thought they were dealing with royalty not grifters.

Strength of monarchy underestimated by Orca, Sunshine Sucks? They must now realise that the Harkles are irrelevant. Smeg and Haz were hell bent on denigrating TRF while using its prestige to elevate themselves. An unpalatable dose of reality for the Harkles too.

Have the Harkles spent all the money? Back of envelope figures. Montecito about 1 million per year. İf Haz is worth 36 million this will be capital not income. İf well-invested in safe and secure investments estimate maximum income of 1.8 million per year. İncome is taxable. İn rich man's terms they are poor.

Hope Ranch expensive but not exclusive? Doesn't bode well for the Harkles if looking to save money and maintain securiddy. Like a country store compared to Harrods.

Latest podcast creepy and disturbing? Viscerally offensive that any mother would introduce their young daughter to a Korean spa. Cringeworthy, she has now insulted Asian communities.

Why issuing 'official' photos? Delusionally intent on setting themselves up as rival royals. Norma Desmond on a bad night with the butler in attendance.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.