Harry & Meghan #216 The Lion, the Witch and the wanker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is interesting that these pictures have come out now and that no paparazzi has spotted him in Mozambique before these pictures were taken so it shows that he can actually do things on the low without calling the paps. According to this Instagram post he has already left Mozambique as he was there for three days with his friends, it is also interesting to note that Meghan wasn't with him and I wonder when he actually went to Mozambique as the post doesn't seem to mention when he went or what the purpose of his visit was, but I suspect it is something to do with Travalyst. I might be wrong but didn't someone mention that they read a tweet about Harry being seen on a flight.

View attachment 1507175
Goes to show, he doesn't need security, because he can actually do things under the radar, the only time he seems to get photographed is when he's with his wife, not a coincidence.

Reactions: 42
ooh so that’s twice he’s been able to sneak in & out without notice. Verrryyy interesting. 3 days in Mozambique without her, she must be climbing the walls
Guessing here, but looking at the small circled photo of the Stoat, he's got a lot of hair on top. Or it could be the light, plus his boobs seem flatter? Could these be old photos? We have never seen a photo of them that wasn't fake or staged. What's the idiot doing in Mozambique anyway?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Guessing here, but looking at the small circled photo of the Stoat, he's got a lot of hair on top. Or it could be the light, plus his boobs seem flatter? Could these be old photos? We have never seen a photo of them that wasn't fake or staged. What's the idiot doing in Mozambique anyway?
Africa Parks apparently

Reactions: 16
I was thinking the same thing. He certainly looks younger in the photo where he's not wearing a hat.

Reactions: 21
Prince Vomit talks such absolute bollocks at the best of times, we’d be hard-pressed to choose his singularly most stupid verbal diarrhoea-ifferous utterances.
Can we try? 😁
I’m offering this one as a teaser. ‘Mummy from beyond the grave’ flummery and balderdash.
B5AFC26B-2AFC-444B-835B-AD364BA5B64C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I suspect it is to do with Travalyst, but to me it looks like he has lost weight in these photos and he always seems to wear that grey T-shirt, so who knows when these photos were taken as the Instagram post doesn't actually say when he went to Mozambique apart from the fact that he was there for three days.

Reactions: 25
Is Meghan addicted to weddings?
She’s addicted to obsessing over creating her own narrative ( unsuccessfully), being singularly cruel, dismissive , selfish and lying through her bleached and veneered teeth. That much I know.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Prince Vomit talks such absolute bollocks at the best of times, we’d be hard-pressed to choose his singularly most stupid verbal diarrhoea-ifferous utterances.
Can we try? 😁
I’m offering this one as a teaser. ‘Mummy from beyond the grave’ flummery and balderdash.
View attachment 1507290
bleeping twit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hehe.....I'm so sorry - I voted for the bottom option in the poll this morning and wandered off all day!
Came back to speculation about sugarz! I'm no sugar but I'm pleased they are coming back to offer us some additional drama - what really inappropriate outfits will they be wearing, will there be a security breach - will Hazno get a word in edgeways or will TW word salad her way through the whole 3 days? Will Scabies explode with delight at being in such close proximity to his mistress - will TQ magnificently snub them?

What's not to enjoy about the whole spectacle?
You have cheered me up! Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I was thinking the same thing. He certainly looks younger in the photo where he's not wearing a hat.
He also looks slimmer and less pouchy round the face and stomach. If these photos are old and it's Sunsux PR, what's the purpose of this stunt? Why would someone pretend to go to a place like Mozambique when it wasn't true? Plus the people he's with don't look like his "friends" they look like bodyguards. You can see from 100 yards that they're RAVEC trained and alert to danger, especially the stout one struggling to get out of his chair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Looks like the book will be released as the PR is now beginning....
Screenshot_20220817-215733.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It's possible we might have a problem:

..''Based on your explanation , then Harry qualifies by association , with African Parks, Invictus, Mandela Foundation... via a variety of MOU and/or USAID links.
Next thing will be probably that he even qualifies as CIO of Butter UP.🤮
Will tell myself that I took it too far, and that it's just #coincidence. ''

Yes,quoting myself but it's about ''tech'' or IPP (security) this time.

The things they were enabled to do/keep behind the scenes.
Of course RF let her keep her PR agency, one can't argue against the decision makers .

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Secret footage of rehearsals for the Manchester visit & the scheme to show how badly security is needed:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Interesting that most of their charitable efforts have to be about young people, kids or Invictus.
It’s not as if they could ever represent Age Concern or a Befriending Charity for the elderly.. is it?!😧
Unlike Kate or Camilla who can regularly support all age groups. Plus Diana who loved older people.
The Sussexes in their own personal lives have demeaned , ignored and maltreated elderly people like Thomas Markle, the Queen and Prince Philip… not to forget Prince Charles.
Compassion vacuums both of ‘em!

The Harkles are not really interested in charity work - their interests are optics, narrative and money making. I think that focusing on the "yoof" market has several major selling points as far as the Harkles are concerned
1. yoof groups make it easier to sell their woke narrative to younger groups who are more accepting of their wokery word salad preaching
2. they hope to get better optics while trying to create the perfect photo op (image but no substance) in inner city schools and youth charities and playing on Hawwy's hazy military connections- this helps them produce perfectly curated Netflix optics of "kids of colour or disability" former military to create a backdrop of the groups looking up to the "leadership" of the Harkles up on the stage lecturing and directing them, I notice that the Harkles very rarely visit actual sick people and even more rarely sit and speak to people as equals in contrast to the Cambridges.
3. merching - to start there are all of the "expenses" and speaker payments that the Harkles rake in before they even appear - then the charities are used as a vehicle to flog their "for profit" ventures whether books such as the stench or attaching ButterUp to their products. Also they use fashion merching by being paid to wear certain outfits

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Maybe she’ll wear a black re-wedding dress?
😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She was a better actress than Grace Kelly, and Kelly had a Oscar.
Countless hours of drama, speech training paid of at a certain point, even in Bashir's interview .
A person that thrived on emotional manipulation of others.
It's still successful based on the ''established victimhood '' narrative which is still strong.
The children were tools more often than not in her battle against the Royals and Charles .
It isn't initially visible on the surface but a person that constantly uses a child as a ''ally'' (emotional or otherwise ) against the other parent, isn't really a good parent .The ''friend'' relationship between child/parent can go horribly wrong.
Not knowing much about Diana, I was repulsed by her crowing she had her small son William pushing tissues under her bathroom door to mop up her tears. What sort of a mother does that.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Life is quickly becoming an uphill slog for us all & I am genuinely terrified how I am going to pay my bills this winter. If the wanker gains protection that I am going to have to contribute too, I am going to seriously lose my tit 😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Secret footage of rehearsals for the Manchester visit & the scheme to show how badly security is needed:

Thanks for posting this, it's absolutely hilarious!!
ETA
From Hello! Magazine
"Harry was photographed at the airport in a snapshot shared on Twitter by Eric Morier-Genoud following the Prince's arrival in Vilankulos, Mozambique."

It says he "arrived on Wednesday". Not which year though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.