Harry & Meghan #216 The Lion, the Witch and the wanker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was a better actress than Grace Kelly, and Kelly had a Oscar.
Countless hours of drama, speech training paid of at a certain point, even in Bashir's interview .
A person that thrived on emotional manipulation of others.
It's still successful based on the ''established victimhood '' narrative which is still strong.
The children were tools more often than not in her battle against the Royals and Charles .
It isn't initially visible on the surface but a person that constantly uses a child as a ''ally'' (emotional or otherwise ) against the other parent, isn't really a good parent .The ''friend'' relationship between child/parent can go horribly wrong.
I agree with @Evangelina @Ubu1uk & other posters, I wouldn’t go as far as describing Diana as a good or great parent, she was good enough within the restrictions of royal/aristocratic parenting with a hefty side dish of neurotic over involvement & leaning upon William as her ‘ally’.

It seems that William functions OK enough given his upbringing & early experiences, & I would not be at all surprised that the imprint of his mother’s neediness & variabilities is broadly accommodated by his immediate family & those who work closely with him. I assume that he has some difficult contradictory feelings & this may spill out behind closed doors. At the point in his emotional, social development & adolescence when Diana died, he was further along due to age, temperament & circumstances than Hazza & had begun the natural journey of separating from his mother. No doubt William misses his mother as any of us do once our mother has died, & we each come to terms with the both the joys & shortcomings of that relationship. For sure it’s complicated, but William is progressing well enough through his life living with that early loss.

Whereas Hazza is stuck stuck stuck because his mother’s death came before or as puberty started (he was still a boy as he followed Diana’s cortège), he didn’t have the developmental imperative or opportunity to naturally emotionally separate from his mummy as all boys must do to become men. This is one of the sticky sore points in Hazza’s psyche & where Smegz artfully sunk her claws in & picks at the wound. Hazza still needs his mummy but seemingly cannot get past that wound, no matter the help he has received, to call up his own ‘mothering‘ IYSWIM, instead he looks outside & beyond himself for the cloying overwhelming yet distant mothering figure that is Diana Smegs. Hazza is not going to change or grow up, his story is a rolling program of Ancient Greek myths just waiting to happen.

I imagine that William is impatient with Hazza because of his child-like appropriation of their mother’s memory - William’s got everything that Mummy gave him, so now she’s looking after me - hawking her ghostly presence & sentimental images as ancient relics expecting awe & wonder from the gathered crowds. That‘s before the shade thrown at HMTQ, Prince Philip, Catherine & the totally fabulous Charlotte, & don’t forget the wee donkey who came by three days ago. Come the time when William is #2 or approaching #1, his suppressed fury with Hazza may give way.

BTW, Hazza move over, there’s a new cheeky chappy Prince in town…here’s Louis.
He behaves like a big kid, a boisterous little brother because that’s entirely who he is.

The thing is that Hazza is just wasting so much time & now public money.
He’s not the spare any more, he’s not cute any more, he’s not getting any younger & nor are we.
The Sussex master plan is kaput, no money coming in, no one cares.
Loads of charming sweet cheeky photogenic Royal kids galore packing the balcony, & Aldi & Lidl have missed the casting call.
The #6 have overshot the runway of their ambitions, they need to land & taxi back to base to live a quiet life…happy ever after.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
According to a source, the Harkles vow renewal has already happened - 3 days before Netflux are due to film the very exciting event.
Apparently the thrifty pair held the ceremony in The Chick Inn with Pablo (# Free Pablo) officiating and Omid (a source) Scobie as bridesmaid. The vows were written by Duchess Meghan and in a sweet nod to Aleister Crowley, Hazza promised "To do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law". Minge then gave the response, "And don't you forget it!".
Unfortunately, at this point a stray mountain lion attempted to break in and steal the chickens, chaos descended with chicken tit, feathers and hair extensions everywhere.
The Netflux vow renewal promises to be a more dignified affair. It will take place in a random billionaire's garden, the photographs will be taken by Misan Harriman from the UK using the Hubble telescope. Oprah will officiate and Mr Scobie will be replaced as bridesmaid by a Kardashian. Hazza will be wheeled in, heavily sedated, in a wheelchair. The source says that Markle will be wearing a vintage wedding dress which viewers may recognise from an old Mötley Crüe video. Nothing will be left to the imagination in the minge-skimming creation previously worn by Pamela Anderson.
Netflux hope that HM The Queen can be convinced to join the throng of Hollywood hasbeens and wannabees who will each be paid in excess of $10 to attend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Hello from Canada! I joined a while back and only posted a couple of times. My take on the OYW speech by MM is that it's for the visual of her speaking to a large crowd. It is designed to plant that image in people's heads, to prime them for when she tries to run for office. (See DoN's recent videos with the M. Harriman image.) The OYW audience is almost captive, unlike H's audience in July...who probably felt like they were being held against their will.

Another thing: Why hasn't H received voice training or media training? Or has he? Anyway, he talks from his tonsils and sounds like a stoned muppet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Dayum! Royally Blunt is in Twatter prison! I always look @ her acct because she tells it like it is! Apparently, she must have spoken some stark truths & this person reported her! 🤬
842A4F00-76EE-4E98-BFEE-F411EC64E9E7.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
This 'Documentary' thing on Netflix is going to be the biggest PR puff-piece in history. How many people are going to actually believe it? That's what scares me. It's like something you'd read in dystopian fiction. Who the duck wants to watch a pair of privileged tossers telling everyone else how to live their lives when they've done NOTHING to earn ANY respect or admiration.

Harry's fixation with Africa. 'Helping Africa', it's such a 'white' thing to do, know what I mean? White guilt, the big white man here to help poor african trope. It's classic colonialism in action and they have the nerve to suggest everyone else is racist apart from them? Typical narc behaviour again.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
This 'Documentary' thing on Netflix is going to be the biggest PR puff-piece in history. How many people are going to actually believe it? That's what scares me. It's like something you'd read in dystopian fiction. Who the duck wants to watch a pair of privileged tossers telling everyone else how to live their lives when they've done NOTHING to earn ANY respect or admiration.

Harry's fixation with Africa. 'Helping Africa', it's such a 'white' thing to do, know what I mean? White guilt, the big white man here to help poor african trope. It's classic colonialism in action and they have the nerve to suggest everyone else is racist apart from them? Typical narc behaviour again.

They are taking so long to produce or do anything that people lose interest.

If you sit at a table in a restaurant and wait too long for service, you leave and go eat elsewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Third time lucky? :LOL:

Had to run back to add this.

This is actually their first wedding. The other was simply a spectacle for the public that poor Princess Meghan was forced into by the racist bullying of the RF. Neither Prince nor Princess consider that their wedding. Now it is time for their REAL wedding. They're going to need another £32 million adjusted for inflation (now standing at 10%). Full access for the Netflix crew. The Royal Family WILL SMILE whilst they are getting married. Only senior working royals will be invited. Other guests will reflect the wide range of Hollywood A listers that are known to the couple. In a suprise and lovely twist, Archie will be best man and Lily will be chief bridesmaid. Obviously the focal point will be the bride who is well known for her style and fashion despite being a committed and serious humanitarian and philantropist. The world is a better place for the beautiful, elegant, intelligent and loving Princess Meghan.
When I hear that a couple are 'renewing their vows' my immediate thought is that their marriage is in trouble! Every Time! It's like people who have a child to 'fix their marriage'. It doesn't work....

• Heart
Reactions: 38
While I agree that William has always been more mature that Harry - I don't really agree that William was "done with puberty" when Diana died. William had just turned 15 whereas Harry was 2 weeks from his 13th birthday. The agegap between them is really quite small. I', not sure how much "nurturing" either of them got given that both were sent to boarding school at the age of 8 and then had to split holidays between their parents.

There seems to be a tendency to parentify William - making him out to be much older than Harry and somehow responsible for him when the reality was the 2 being very close in age
I saw a photo of Diana and William when Harry was taking his first steps. William was behind H ready to catch him.
Also a journalist that was to interview H on his return from Afghanistan recalled the details of what happened at the interview.
H got off the plane with the other returning soldiers. PC and PW were there to collect H and went with him to a hangar or office. H sat in a chair and PW stood behind him. When PW thought H wasn't coping with the interview he made a sign to the journalist that it was finished, picked up H's bags and they took him to the car and home.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

It was the same with their ‘we want to help the commonwealth’. F off, we’re all sovereign countries, we don’t need help!

Reactions: 29
Yes you're right we did. Just that it's relevant in that they're now using their positions in the QCT to link to One Young World in Manchester. Do their QCT positions make this a semi-Royal visit? Looking on the internet they're still President and Vice-President of the QCT. Unbelievable, but still hanging on like a pair of ticks.

"The Queen’s Commonwealth Trust (QCT) is partnered with One Young World (OYW) to offer QCT Scholarships to 53 young leaders – one from every Commonwealth country. Furthermore, it’s a pre-eminent global forum for young leaders...
"Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, are heading back to Europe in September. The couple, who support several charities, will attend the One Young World 2022 Manchester Summit in the United Kingdom on Sept.2 days ago
https://abcnews.go.com › story
Meghan Markle to deliver keynote address at One Young World ...
(Some bits of the above were in Hamster's post last thread.)

The QCT needs to be closed altogether when the Queen passes.

They didn't get the memo.

While I agree that William has always been more mature that Harry - I don't really agree that William was "done with puberty" when Diana died. William had just turned 15 whereas Harry was 2 weeks from his 13th birthday. The agegap between them is really quite small. I', not sure how much "nurturing" either of them got given that both were sent to boarding school at the age of 8 and then had to split holidays between their parents.

There seems to be a tendency to parentify William - making him out to be much older than Harry and somehow responsible for him when the reality was the 2 being very close in age

People forget about William's pain because he is so tall and looked older than he was. He had just turned 15. That is quite young. Whereas Harry still looked child-like. And to be honest, Harry has made a whole personality out of losing his mother. On the other hand, William managed to forge his own personality and life despite losing his mother at a young age.

Diana's death was tragic but come on, how many children lose parents, siblings and have horrible things done to them in this world? To be crippled by the death of a parent to the extent of being almost 40 and not managing to cope in life? This sounds like a choice to me.

I saw a photo of Diana and William when Harry was taking his first steps. William was behind H ready to catch him.
Also a journalist that was to interview H on his return from Afghanistan recalled the details of what happened at the interview.
H got off the plane with the other returning soldiers. PC and PW were there to collect H and went with him to a hangar or office. H sat in a chair and PW stood behind him. When PW thought H wasn't coping with the interview he made a sign to the journalist that it was finished, picked up H's bags and they took him to the car and home.

William has a nurturing personality. His mother, his brother... You can see it whenever he is with his children. Where he and Harry appeared to be accessories to both Diana and Charles, George, Charlotte and Louis are always near him. He holds their hands, strokes their hair, or has his hands on their shoulders. Always has his eye on them when they are together.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.