Harry & Meghan #216 The Lion, the Witch and the wanker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the Tea about MM on the fancy yacht in Cannes and making a bee line for Randy Andy getting pregnant, and having a termination is the big blackmail she/he has over the RF . Really, it just confirms she was a paid up yacht girl, with a very sordid background. I think it shows her in a worse light than Randy Andy, as he was a free agent /divorced/ separated at the time and if he wanted to pay for sex well nothing new there.

Also, imagine 6 not being very happy about Uncle Andy "knowing" his wife before he did. That would certainly fester. If indeed she has it over the RF and 6 doesn't know, which is also unlikely as he would have been told.

Fungu's dad Major Fergusson was caught visiting a high class brother in Mayfair if I recall.

I don't think that is the big hold over the RF got to be something else.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I’ve often wondered about that photo as everyone on Catherine’s side are colour co-ordinated so Meghan sticks out like a sore thumb. I wondered if it was done deliberately but I should have known Catherine was too classy for that…… Harry got the memo because of his tie colour so it would seem Meghan deliberately ignored protocol, I would suspect to give out the impression she was left out….
A tit wearing the colour of tit. Very appropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
his_surprise_solo_African_tour_-a-18_1661165296741.jpg

Paul Kagame is 1.88 metres tall
6 is 1.86 metres tall and appears to be wearing two right shoes 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone suggested that when Rachel arrives in UK everyone should hold big signs: "Are you OK ??". :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.