Harry & Meghan #216 The Lion, the Witch and the wanker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From twitter....
Wish the grey haired guy on the seat would have a word with Meghan and Harry as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The sociologically interesting thing about Scobie is how would he actually support himself if H and M didn’t exist - he’s like a strange form of lamprey that can only nourish himself attached to a bigger fish. He doesn’t commentate, or critique, he literally just repeats things they want or say as though it somehow has some credibility coming from him.
Random fact - King Henry 1 died of eating too many lampreys … just sayin..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think the Middletons saved William. They gave him a sense of normality, a family which wasn't filled with drama and a family who loved each other. They never discussed him, were always well behaved, even with the insults being thrown at them. I really believe that they provided him with a huge sense of 'how it could be' in a family.
I think the RF owe them a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I think the Middletons saved William. They gave him a sense of normality, a family which wasn't filled with drama and a family who loved each other. They never discussed him, were always well behaved, even with the insults being thrown at them. I really believe that they provided him with a huge sense of 'how it could be' in a family.
YES! Catherine's Dad is brilliant, I think he's great. Mike Tindall is great addition to. I bet Mike makes Hazno's sad little willy shrivel-up whenever he's around him. AHAHAHAHA. Pathetic turd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I notice that no one has posted on the 'other thread' since the Jubilee.

Wonder why 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
@LadyMuck I've been meaning to thank you for ages. You're so good at putting up YouTube stuff and tweets etc. I really appreciate it as I would often miss stuff if you didn't. So many, many thanks for your efforts. You're a thread treasure. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Aww thanks Cass 😊. If I see something re harkles, I always like to share with Tattlers xx

• Heart
Isn't that from earlier this year, or even late last year.
I remember it being on here.
I think it was when Smeg first got on the equal pay bandwagon.
I think the main topic about m and the senators calls were, but this seems more up to date with that person who works there saying that Smeg was 20 minutes late so missed her slot with senator then refused to leave her number. I hadn't read that before

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I think the main topic about m and the senators calls were, but this seems more up to date with that person who works there saying that Smeg was 20 minutes late so missed her slot with senator then refused to leave her number. I hadn't read that before
Late for the Senator appointment.
Late at the jubilee.

Tut tut.
Disrespectful.

Reactions: 36
I knew about her getting the Senators' personal numbers, but not the rest (20 minutes late, refused to give her own number)

Thanks @LadyMuck !

A short video from PDina. Why did Smeg remove or ban all photos from her wedding to Trevor

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I wonder if that stability was what got him and Kate over the line - he had previously liked some society girls - like Isabella Calthorpe (Cressida Bonas’s half sister) but her parents have four or five marriages between them and a large extended family of half and step siblings. The idle upper classes reportedly have lots of affairs (because they don’t work, get bored and have time) so being part of a stable family unit (still a rich and privileged one) might have appealed. Speculation of course but he had taken a different route as a direct heir in choosing a non aristocratic wife - maybe he was only allowed to do so because of what happened with his mother?

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.