Harry & Meghan #215 The Queen is not amused. She does not like being used.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last time they came Eugenie had to move out of frogmore with her husband and baby
Did they move back ?
They have moved to Portugal.
Article says they will be splitting their time between Portugal and London.

Reactions: 21
Lady C plunging right in

Old Jamaican saying 'if you spit in the sky it will fall in your eye' - retribution slow to catch up with the Harkles.

The Harkles coming to UK for Netflix footage? Megsy Baby will give a keynote speech. Coincides with Boris handing over to new PM, and TQ receiving him or her. Will the Harkles see TQ? Lady C believes it will be very ominous if they are not received by TQ.

Racism claims based on Smeg being 1st poc to marry into TRF? Not strictly true. Preposturous posturing, and bronzing herself up to fit the coloured narrative. Lady C wrote a book about it - People of Colour in TRF. There were many more poc before her with Diana (William & Haz) having İndian blood in their ancestry.

İRS investigating the Harkles? Smeg will shout racism and call Kamala for help at the injustice.

Smeg glared at Princess Charlotte at the wedding? Yes, she clearly did, and Charlotte froze. Smeg is not that good an actress to disguise her true feelings. The Cambridges will not be very forgiving of such behaviour towards an innocent child.

Haz using surname Wales - so Smeg can be Princess of Wales? This is probably the motivation behind it, spurred on by Smeg. Haz is not Prince Henry of Wales, and has no right to be using it - he is Duke of Sussex. Everyone can see Smeg's moves on the chessboard of life - she is transparent as freshly cleaned glass.

Bill to give Monarch power to remove titles? Lady C believes it has some merit in that the Monarch can revoke titles. But there is also something disquieting about the desire for a committee of MP's to recommend to TQ that she should do so. Stripping TQ of her unsullied right where titles are concerned becomes political. Lady C hopes the committee part is excluded as the bill progresses.

No birth certificate for Lilibet Diana exists in US? Did Smeg submit an informational certificate in lieu of an actual certificate? Lady C maintains we have a right to ask questions as birth certificates are a matter of public record.

Smeg's use of her eggs questioned as children presented as lily white with red hair? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion as long as they don't state it as a fact and lay themselves open to defamation.

Hypocrisy of breaking rules? Smeg is a rule breaker and has encouraged Haz to ignore every rule he was brought up to abide by. The Harkles expect everybody to follow their rules on everything - dictator-like.

Smeg being touted as a big Hollywood star on UK TV? Presenters have to toe the line. Andrew Morton was one of the first to big Smeg up in his book. MSM are still doing this even though they know it is a lie. TV wants to enhance its hold on power and enrich itself. Piers Morgan dared to question Smeg and was fired for it. False narrative being spun that Smeg is a victim rather than a perpetrator, and gave up a wonderful career for TRF. The reality is that she was a d-list actress, reasonably successful but was never a star. The only constellation she is starring in is one of true dubiousness - a star of misinformation, divisiveness, and bitterness.
Don't tell me that fucker wants to be a TV star here would just suit them both, free housing and security,if this does happen will cancel my BBC licence and any station showing her cuntface.

They have got a barefaced fuckiing brass neck even coming here still let's hope they are given the cold arse treatment by the public.

The crabsters of CUNTDOM.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Meghan is the grifter of all grifters.

Damn!

I would think Charles would give them Clarence House. At least that was the plan.

But Camilla will no longer stand for that.

I just don't see that happening at all.

Buckingham Palace : Charles

Windsor Castle : William

Clarence House : Edward (?) (Would be fitting if he is given the Duke of Edinburgh title)

Osborne House : English Heritage

Highgrove : This was rumoured that it will be transformed into a Youth centre to be headed by the Earl of Snowdon as early as next year

Yes well lets ''spin''
Buckingham Palace : Charles in addition to ''private'' Highgrove, Birkhall, +Camilla's House, +Welsh +Isle of Scily...cue outrage
+Balmoral, Sandrigham-it absolutely doesn't matter the Duchy-not Duchy, the relevance is only about ''living/working'' in.

And Charles has even more-as ''offices''.

Windsor Castle-William+KP-What happens with Anmer
Clarence -Edward-Who gets Bagshot?
Osborne-That one discredited that entire post.
Highrove
Why does the King have pet projects, inviting dodgy donations, when nobody else can?
Why is Belvedere leased by Camilla's and Charles ''bussines'' association ?
Earl of Snowdon- I thought we are slimming down?
But, but Andrew ... yes, there are no super injunctions on Andrew .

Disclaimer for the above:
I don't mind pet projects, properties or anything similar.
In the above there's nothing that bothers me, it's technically normal.

Profiting from Royal connections is also something entirely different for me , than what the media presents as ''profiting .

However if someone succeeds in messing with QM will, then Royal Lodge, Adelaide and the Queen's childhood cottage restored to original by Andrew and Bea could also end in Harkle's hands.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
And my post asking if it was meghan!
Sorry I missed the troll. Good for you, @LadyMuck. Asking if she were Meghan. ❤

I never read an answer, is the Charity thing Mrs Jonas is doing, the same one that had H&M last year? So they weren't asked back?
I think I'm confusing that with her phony NY tour?

And what is the thing Meg is keynote speaker for? That's happening in GB. Any chance the Sussex Shits are going to try and photobomb the new PM ceremony?
Last question, if Frogmore is located within Windsor properties, and Haz is the lease holder , does Netflix get to film in Windsor Park or does a protection already exist?
#meganmarkleisabully

• Wow
Reactions: 18
On Sue Smith's video I posted upthread, she recommends Deanna Eppers latest post or blog but I can't find it. Can another kind Tattler find Deanna's blog please 🙏
She's on Quora and contributes to 'The Markles' page and 'The Duchess Diaries'.

Reactions: 17
One of the founders of 60 minutes got a "Happy Birthday '' from a 15 year old at Epstein's.
True Crime , a different take.
None of the ''visible '' or now prominent ''victims '' was in the past considered a victim by the FBI back then.
At the time of ''Andrew doesn't cooperate narrative ...'' Berman was already fired.
During Epstein he was replaced because of incompetence by Packman.
Forged ''legal'' pdf's and document clouds/dockets were spread in which Giuffre's lawyers are communicating with Andrew's lawyers , including misspelling her name.
Forged docs from Epstein's files/depositions/statements (copied document numbers/attorney names from FBI files) implemented in different documents via photoshop, making them look legitimate .

It's all -''pro bono'', notice bottom Giuffre's charity:

Conspiracy movements like QAnon and it's affiliates like Eyes wide open influenced media narratives.
They even inflict damage on Anne's charity via certain hashtags.

Car crash interview, car crash interview,car crash interview...before anyone has seen it, and before it even aired in certain parts of the world.
Sweetheart deal, sweetheart deal..-Epstein's NPA, nobody reads past the headline, a NPA is to boring, and if it was such a ''sweetheart deal'' what did Epstein give in return?
Government plants spreading conspiracy theories to distract from real conspiracies , Assange must be cringing .
All involved individuals related to Epstein's suicide are absolved of responsibility .
It looks like ''content creation'' for mostly US Networks , even Boies owns a production company.
Unless they planted something at Mar-a Lago the only culprits are -non Americans.

Whatever it is, it's a ''human interest'' well satisfied , conspiracy , sects, baby eating, blood rituals , pedophilia ,sensationalism which satisfies the human ''entertainment'' element vs justice -regardless what happened , the process stinks.

The Harkles at least will not have a naming problem with their charity .
Paid to deflect or something else like you said, the pattern for all recent ''victims'' is identical . Those that are the ''front'' of the events to create media and public pressure .
The real victims which remain anonymous are at least monetarily compensated if nothing else, (there is no real compensation for something like that)
And the battle over his millions , isn't even finished .
No, I'm not a conspiracy theorist.
The world is in an odd place at the moment. Sadly I think propaganda has always existed, from ancient times.... maybe done in very different ways to today and social media, but if you study history, the propaganda associated with the Third reich in Germany in the 1930s was scary , and so deliberate. Books like 1984 by George Orwell are ...also so apt.

I got told at the weekend that almost all the internet cable or fibre connections in the ground, world wide are now owned by Facebook and Google! It took ages for me to get the facts straight, I got confused by browsers etc.....and did think the cables etc were mainly owned by BT or Virgin, but no....the cables, especially those under the oceans etc are now mostly owned by Facebook and Google because they have so so much money. Which if you think of the sheer amount of misinformation that is published by companies like Facebook, I think this is extremely scary!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Thanks. I've downloaded it and saved it to the Gallery under screenshots. It's possibly slightly clearer. Do you want any specific keywords adding to help search for it at a later date?
😄 Don't mind, you decide.
Do you have a section on social media accounts that could be Smegz?

Reactions: 10
I think that he believes that he can ''fix it''
If everyone is eliminated -age, scandal , slimming down by popular demand who will be able to argue against it?
Even just half in half out will never get noticed by the majority of the population , focused watchers are smaller groups., it will look like a family reconciled even united.

In times when US narrative's were:
Kate should pick up her game, kate just waited for marriage , Peg in her own right, she's -everything ...better than Kate, even directly after the Harkles married , Charles was paying for Peg's Dior, Valentino, Prada or at least not blocking it, so it fueled even more of ''she earned'' 5 millions on her own.. she can afford it... against Kate.
Simplified the fact that Charles didn't block this type of designers,(that he was afraid or enjoying the possible US expansion via her), which were used against Kate in Peg's favor, tells me everything that I need to know about Charles +the dozens of other concessions .
He would do everything to prevent damage on himself or Camilla .
So yes, I think that he will try, the media will decide if he succeeds
-mostly the US part.
The lessons of Way Ahead are a bit lost on him:
''Mice shouldn't fight rats.''
Trouble is, I dont think Charles realises how potentially unpopular he is likely to be with the general British public! This isnt really anything at all too do with H & M, its to do with Charles himself, his past actions his past behaviours, Diana, rages about architecture etc and his age.
He is too old to connect with almost any of the British public under the age of about 70! He is part of old fashioned ancient history, and I cant see how anyone is going to transform these facts via any kind of media campaign or publicity!
I also don't think he has many friends in parliament or in the establishment, or even the media barons who own the papers and TV, I have a feeling Charles might be shy, but he also comes across as far too entitled.

I think if he tries to bring Hawwy back into the RF, he wont be at all popular! People, especially in the media have had too much rubbish from H & M, and aren't likely to forget it! I dont think Andrew or the RF realised that VG could bring him down, and there is no rehabilitation from this level of disgrace.

The future of the RF is in the hands of William and Kate!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Waaah! We want Privacy! Waaaah the paps! Waaaaah the tabloid media. Waaaaah all the racists! Waaaaaah all the dangerous people!!!

Well don't bleeping COME HERE THEN.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sadly, I think that Charles will crumple.
HMTQ is greatly admired & respected in matters of State & seemingly Philip ran the family, his parenting & influencing favoured the naturally more sensible sharp-witted children & their offspring. Now that he has gone, HMTQ has the tactical smarts to manage the #6s …up to a point. Charles? I am really not so sure. Camilla is his guide & we cast her as great fun, no-nonsense, but is she neutral? Wills & #6 have not always been good for her, so they have history. But I wonder if she takes a wry view, shrugs it all off & has a laugh with C about it - so he will just fold as long as Camilla comforts him? Or Camilla could state her terms, cast a firm eye & pneumatic clench on Charles’s fundamentals, & whisper sweetly ‘Fred. No, just plain no, they have to go’.

Were HMTQ younger with many years more to reign, then just maybe the #6s would be cast out as the underlying BAU a would tick over all the same. We can reasonably foresee that we may have two successions in the next 10-20 years, & a great deal of political & everyday uncertainty as the global power bases realign. The future of the RF is uncertain, it may become completely anachronistic with no discernible benefit in any shape or form at all or it may be a tangible point of security & continuity. The next 20 years are critical.

The #6s are not early grit in this oyster, they are contaminants.
For all the ‘political’ fluff & fumble, they have no fundamental value beyond being disruptors & ‘useful idiots’.
No conspiracist am I, but would I be surprised if Al-Fayed had cultivated some connections between Hazza & other parties? Nope.
The RF need to be rid of them sooner rather than later, a clean break, a quick sharp cut that heals fast.

Diana was meddlesome & sometimes misguided, but even when Bashir was ruthlessly exploited her, she categorically supported William as King, & the general monarchy. No such from Hazza, it’s all Granny & Pa.
The dolt even dissed the US Constitution…
I agree with you about Charles crumbling, but I think he did a long time ago. I don't see that HMTQ has the smarts to manage the Stoats - it just looks that way because she's distant, sacrosanct and untouchable. The Stoats have been unmanageable from day one.

I can't see Camilla stiffening Chuck's spine at this late stage and telling him that the Stoats have to go. The time for a quick clean break as you suggest was imo when the Stoats first blackmailed the RF years ago, but nothing was done, the RF went along with it and are now so deeply compromised that no concessions given to the Snarkles would be surprising. A nice house, titles, some RF work?

The blackmail that Tom Bower has hinted strongly at in his book is consistently ignored by the Press in a blackout covering all Stoat/RF dealings, I believe put in place by BP. Until all the lies are exposed, we'll remain in this dreadful limbo of deceit and cover-up and it will get worse not better. The Snarkles imploding or running out of money or making fools of themselves is neither here nor there, as events show that they're a danger to the RF - as Bower said - until someone comes clean and the RF can make a fresh start.
As things stand, Chuck is going to the Throne with a huge unresolved septic problem on his plate, he's unable to deal with it and it's blighting him mentally and physically. Luckily William's hands are clean and he's not tainted by the Stoats, but Chuck and Camilla are.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
IGOs would be organisations that have an MOU to deliver services on behalf of one gov to a host country gov. This is often seen in developing countries where USAID for example might provide training to government medical officials in X country. US gov via USAID and its contracted service delivery org (eg global fund, world bank, Asian development bank etc) have to have an agreement with the gov of X country to deliver those services to its officials, otherwise it could be seen as hostile by the host gov (that is, you can’t just have foreign governments going into countries to deliver services without permission of said country or it could escalate to Russia/Ukraine situ quickly).

Those people would be officers if intergovernmental orgs. I think.
Thank you!

Based on your explanation , then Harry qualifies by association , with African Parks, Invictus, Mandela Foundation... via a variety of MOU and/or USAID links.
Next thing will be probably that he even qualifies as CIO of Butter UP.🤮

Will tell myself that I took it too far, and that it's just #coincidence.
Thank you once again.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why would Charles bring those two snakes back?

6’s loathing of Camilla is now public knowledge. Will Charles let the love of his life be gossiped about and undermined by the malevolent couple?

TW was horrible to Charlotte, the sugars were probably instructed by TW and aided by 6 to abuse the Cambridges and spread awful gossip about William.

6 is doing his best to insult , damage and hurt his father through jealousy, spite and a sense of raging entitlement.

TW is jealous, a habitual liar , is bitter and will lash out when her way is denied.

Why would Charles let them back in?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
This trip to the UK will be interesting. Much as I dislike H & M, and would rather them stay in the USA, i think it might be amusing to see how badly Meghan and sunshine sacks play it!

Meghan doesn't understand the UK, she doesn't know or appreciate British history, and she has virtually no idea how the Royal family are perceived or how they operate.
She is going to come to do a speech in the UK to be filmed by Netflix, Her agenda is a positive word salad promoting her favourite causes. She is likely to fill her speech with gaffe after gaffe. It would be incredibly funny if she too spoke to an empty hall. With everyone choosing to leave the hall when she arrives.

Netflix are here to film her, but they also might get quite a lot of interesting footage of protesters standing outside detesting H & M!

No idea what H is planning to do with his time!

Reactions: 35
Yes well lets ''spin''
Buckingham Palace : Charles in addition to ''private'' Highgrove, Birkhall, +Camilla's House, +Welsh +Isle of Scily...cue outrage
+Balmoral, Sandrigham-it absolutely doesn't matter the Duchy-not Duchy, the relevance is only about ''living/working'' in.

And Charles has even more-as ''offices''.

Windsor Castle-William+KP-What happens with Anmer
Clarence -Edward-Who gets Bagshot?
Osborne-That one discredited that entire post.
Highrove
Why does the King have pet projects, inviting dodgy donations, when nobody else can?
Why is Belvedere leased by Camilla's and Charles ''bussines'' association ?
Earl of Snowdon- I thought we are slimming down?
But, but Andrew ... yes, there are no super injunctions on Andrew .

Disclaimer for the above:
I don't mind pet projects, properties or anything similar.
In the above there's nothing that bothers me, it's technically normal.

Profiting from Royal connections is also something entirely different for me , than what the media presents as ''profiting .

However if someone succeeds in messing with QM will, then Royal Lodge, Adelaide and the Queen's childhood cottage restored to original by Andrew and Bea could also end in Harkle's hands.

I have a feeling that the issue of the heirs' properties is something they are thinking about deeply currently. Hence the shuffling going around.

I highly doubt Charles or William will keep or use, the properties the way the Queen did.

If I am to guess, I think Prince William will be at Windsor Castle, keep Kensington Palace as the offices of the Prince and Princess of Wales and Anmer Hall as their weekend home. He will also inherit all the properties meant for the PoW, but there was talk of him trying to find solutions to homelessness so I doubt he will be keeping them all.

Prince Edward the same. Bagshot Park as his home and Clarence House as offices (This is just a speculation - Might even share with the Princess Royal)

Highgrove turning into a Youth centre headed by Earl Snowdon is actually in my opinion Charles letting go. I think a lot of his projects will be reassigned sooner rather than later. And while they may be passed on to extended royal family members that does not mean they will be receiving tax funds. So technically, we are slimming down.

Fort Belvedere was leased... presumably legally... so not sure what can be done there. The governors of the Crown Estate will have to answer if there are any questions.

People will be outraged if all the properties were listed but ultimately it is how William and Charles use them that matters.

Reactions: 24
On Sue Smith's video I posted upthread, she recommends Deanna Eppers latest post or blog but I can't find it. Can another kind Tattler find Deanna's blog please 🙏
Is it this:

And if not what does Sue say exactly , what does the blog post comment on /answer?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.