Harry & Meghan #216 The Lion, the Witch and the wanker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hazno and Smegz are practising their vows for their next wedding ceremony 💑 😄

Polish_20220816_182818685.jpg

PS Thanks for picking my title for the new thread everyone 🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Thanks for the recap Cass, and the title, Hamster.

Re. Hamster's post last thread.

From The Guardian
".....The article goes on to say ....“One of the charitable partnerships QCT is grateful to have is with BetterUp, a collaboration which came about through BetterUp’s chief impact officer, Prince Harry, the Duke of Sussex, the former president of QCT, who remains a friend of the charity. All gifts in kind are published in the charity’s annual report and accounts.”

"BetterUp said in a blogpost on its website last year that it was working with the Queen’s Commonwealth Trust, but the exact terms of the arrangement, the duration of the partnership and the number of people who will benefit have not been disclosed. The initiative is part of a “Pledge 1%” movement, under which the firm donates 1% of its coaching to communities."

Very murky.
Stoat joined Bugga.Up in March 2021.
Bugga.Up then joined with the Queens Commonwealth Trust sometime later in 2021.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
She always puts out a 'renewing vows' PR puff piece whever people begin to speculate on their doomed marriage makes you wonder if Henry is actually considering his freedom
Wouldn’t surprise me given the articles suggesting he is homesick and Meghan is worried about him yearning to be closer to Uk and him wanting t spend more time in his home country with the kids. Part of me wonders if his desire for UK met security is so they can split up and each have security without paying twice

• Wow
Reactions: 23

Interesting article…also note it says that each time Markles have returned to UK it has bern ‘without their children.’ Hmmmm
IMO this article makes it sound like the children weren't here during the Jubilee celebrations and that the Queen, Charles and Camilla have never met Lilibet and haven't seen Archie since the Christening.

• Wow
  • Haha
Thanks for the recap Cass, and the title, Hamster.

Re. Hamster's post last thread.

From The Guardian
".....The article goes on to say ....“One of the charitable partnerships QCT is grateful to have is with BetterUp, a collaboration which came about through BetterUp’s chief impact officer, Prince Harry, the Duke of Sussex, the former president of QCT, who remains a friend of the charity. All gifts in kind are published in the charity’s annual report and accounts.”

"BetterUp said in a blogpost on its website last year that it was working with the Queen’s Commonwealth Trust, but the exact terms of the arrangement, the duration of the partnership and the number of people who will benefit have not been disclosed. The initiative is part of a “Pledge 1%” movement, under which the firm donates 1% of its coaching to communities."

Very murky.
Stoat joined Bugga.Up in March 2021.
Bugga.Up then joined with the Queens Commonwealth Trust sometime later in 2021.
We had a long sourced conversation here in 2022 about QCT promoting ButterUP on QCT website .

Reactions: 20
IMO this article makes it sound like the children weren't here during the Jubilee celebrations and that the Queen, Charles and Camilla have never met Lilibet and haven't seen Archie since the Christening.

?????

Ehm, no, it says they came with both flatpacks for the jubilee. Did the NYpost change it?🤔

Interesting!
Screenshot_20220817-194010.png

Reactions: 17
I see a couple of people have voted for "What are you talking about? Of course we want them here." - @Nuttynana what do you know about all the shops running out of tomatoes?!
Also, has anyone done the 'renewed their vows 3 days earlier' gag yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Was having a look at Wellchild's twitter earlier. They are getting absolutely battered in the responses to their tweets. I hope their association with Smegs and Hazard is worth it. From what I can see they are a good charity doing good things for genuinely disadvantaged kids I think, so why they are letting the ultimate grifters sully their name I don't know. Unfortunately the aroma of Sunshine Sicks is difficult to shake off.

Whereas the other organisation, One Youth World or whatever they are called, just seems to be a dodgy wholescale grifting private company pretending to be a charity (or wanting you to think they are anyway), a lot like BatterOff, so they are well suited to be associated with Smegs.
Just watched Baddy Language Buddy's long analysis (worth it) of Stoat sniggering and snorting with mirth at the WellChild event for disadvantaged and sick children.... as you do.....

Stoat's reading from a script likely written by Minge, and his entire demeanour screams fake fake fake. He's alternately giving grim news ("expecting Ffark") or laughing at the recollections about Ffark's birth. Clamping down with his ratty teeth on his thin purple bottom lip to stop himself bursting with laughter, he grimly reads robotically from a teleprompter either side of him, close-set eyes flickering with treachery.

Jesus Enrique smells a big Orange Rat, says Stoat's either thick or is ashamed of what he's saying - I'd guess both. Plus there's anger there at being made by to give a speech full of lies.
Jesus said the speech was "horrendous, wrong and very odd". Like the Stoats then.
Thanks for posting this @LadyMuck :)
Forgot to add thanks also to @Happy Lady for extra recap.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
?????

Ehm, no, it says they came with both flatpacks for the jubilee. Did the NYpost change it?🤔

Interesting!View attachment 1506800
On the same article it says that following their move to California, Harry and Meghan have returned to London a handful of times due to security concerns and each time without their children. Strange I have just read the article again and it says they came with them for the Jubilee but further down in the article it says they didn't, so which one is it as the article contradicts itself by saying two different things.
1660758745349.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Are those videos for real on the end of the last thread?
Megabores being led by a dog chain..??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
80s fashions are back aren't they?
Does this mean her next wedding frock will be a copy of Diana's?
Nah he'll be wearing Diana's dress....
It'll be their their new schtick, how the British people are transphobic...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
On the same article it says that following their move to California, Harry and Meghan have returned to London a handful of times due to security concerns and each time without their children. Strange I have just read the article again and it says they came with them for the Jubilee but further down in the article it says they didn't, so which one is it as the article contradicts itself by saying two different things.
View attachment 1506807
So whoever was forced to change it, did a sloppy job...

This actually sounds like exactly the stupid mistake TW would do 😁

It does say 'updated'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm hoping for a sudden massive out-break of COVID, just for the duration of their stay. All events and gatherings cancelled for 2 weeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So whoever was forced to change it, did a sloppy job...

This actually sounds like exactly the stupid mistake TW would do 😁

It does say 'updated'.
The article is very confusing because it actually says that the children came with them, but it also says that they didn't come with them further down in the article. So whether the children came with them or not is questionable due to the article saying two different things. IMO though I don't think the children came with them as they weren't seen once which if they had have been someone would have reported it to the media.
1660758856172.png
1660758868792.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.