Harry & Meghan #216 The Lion, the Witch and the wanker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always puts out a 'renewing vows' PR puff piece whever people begin to speculate on their doomed marriage makes you wonder if Henry is actually considering his freedom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
A boring one:

We had a ''visitor'' in the last thread.
They started a short conversation about books by a Diana murder (he believes it happened) writer.
The resident posters (some) gave response.
The books by the writer are based on the inquiries , so they sound incredibly plausible , but are actually easily refutable via the inquiries , and via the fact that the writer actually distorts the information from the inquiries by not only ''shaping a narrative '' but actually modifying dates, hours, timelines, statements to make the timelines ''logical .''
It follows the Andanson theory.

Today we get this:
(Remember the names of individuals involved)

After reading the Express link , this is the essential read: (terribly long , but important to read )

"Narratives, padding ...'' all in two above combined .

Relevant because the Squad is using similar methods, and Harry and the media are doing exactly the same, in relation to Harry's digging and the resurfacing of Fayed related writers and ''narratives.''

Disclaimer for the above:
Of course anyone could use the above explanation to distract/manipulate the reader from the ''fact'' that she is actually ''murdered,'' yes even me.(so based on the above the conspiracy theory is true, the conspiracy is-to make the conspiracy theory-untrue)
Back to Harry , he's a ... as established .

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
With all the Diana this, Diana that, I cannot believe that she would not be massively disappointed in her dimwit son. I don't believe that the dimwit would even have married her at all. Had they tried to pull the race card, I think Diana's response would be go ahead. If you think that will have any effect on me, guess again. Her popularity was such that she could have withstood any blackmail Smegs could have tried to throw at her. IMO, of course.

I'm also waiting (not so patiently) for the truth to come out about the flatpacks. It's all over social media now - they can't hide it forever and I think it's just a matter of time before they have to admit they don't exist or used a surrogate - just please hurry up someone and spill the beans!! :confused:

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think the whole thing is a setup to get security if they were “attacked” then he can say see this is why I sued. I think if what I think is correct, Parliament could help the Harkles immensely if he’s no longer in the line of succession then his arguments of needing security because of his position in line to the throne end and any “attacks” on him due to his “position” would end 😄 I just thought of another reason for a staged attack To get out of paying the court costs for him suing the home office about the security decision

It would be funny if the police announce that the UK is far too dangerous for them and they can't protect them. Ergo they shouldn't come.

Ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
If the wedding vow renewal thing actually happens who would really want to watch it? Netsux are surely clutching at straws if they think it will be widely watched.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It would be funny if the police announce that the UK is far too dangerous for them and they can't protect them. Ergo they shouldn't come.

Ever.
''We have confidential information from a foreign government that interest in their arival to the UK is creating security concerns for us and the foreign government .''
Let them shiver under: ''Neither confirm , nor deny'' and ''Need to know.''

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Interesting article…also note it says that each time Markles have returned to UK it has bern ‘without their children.’ Hmmmm
Serves her right, she didnt even bother to ask or think about this. or consider if British people want a 'woke' royal family? Especially when the person doing the promotion of 'woke' knows virtually nothing about Britain or its history.

I can imagine M lecturing the British people about how its better for someone who wants to be celebrated as a person of colour, to use surgery to get rid of an afro Caribbean style nose, and how its better to not celebrate her black woman curls, but to wear her hair straight. And how its better to wear expensive haute couture designers, rather than say a black designer who uses African prints....etc etc......

Telling us word salad about how beautiful diamonds given as a gift need to be worn and celebrated, and its totally old fashioned and irrelevant to worry about who gifted them to her?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
What makes me furious with all this speculation about Diana’s death is all responsibility leads back to Fayed himself. IMHO.
It was his lack of security for his son and Diana, his driver (drunk or otherwise), his promotion of ideas they were engaged and/or pregnant (despite his son having another fiancé on another boat previously which created unnecessary post death speculation, it was his hotel they ate at - they could have stayed there that night, and it was his son orchestrating their date night. More than likely Fayed had been pumping up the pressure the romance to create the press hysteria.
So if Harry wants to blame someone start focusing on Fayed. His invitation to holiday. His boat. His son. His security. His car. His driver. His restaurant/hotel. His idea to push the romance/fling.
So, given Hazza’s chronic emotional insecurity, low cognitive grist & all-round ire, he is so dumbly oppositional that he could be swayed or courted by the Al-Fayed mythologising.

He’s a seeker for something or other, like Peter Pan & the Lost Boys.

He’s gone way past his natural mourning for his mother, round the block & into the long grass of obsessive mithering, & as we can see Smegz has tapped into that deep pool of vulnerability, delusion, obdurate oppositional vengeance.

Smeg both mothers & mithers him, win-win for her as she catches him on both the up & down of his inner turbulence or cycling moods.

Thing is he never grew up with Diana as his mother in the fullest sense, she was gone before she could correct his worst tendencies & enhance his strengths, she was not there to read him the full-on Riot Act when he played up badly as a teen & to support him with unconditional love & support when he got it right. William was that bit older so had more of her nurturing, that bit (much) more intelligent & got away to a school that suited him in good enough time to develop the natural mother-son separation & burst of independence. Basically William had done puberty by the time Diana had died, whereas Hazza was about to crash that tape.

Hazza really is stuck as that 12 year old boy - the Peter Pan Prince.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
No. duck off & Get Stuffed.

We DONT want them here in Great Britain.
Life's too short to bother on that pair of lying cunts.

They can stay in America .🤣🤣🤣 **

** our American tattlers lumbered, sadly xx

View attachment 1506060
No! We take 1 you take the other one. Fair's fair!

Ten thousand deep throat recipients 🥴🥴
Or just H, 10,000 times. 🤷‍♀️

Tbh, I feel bad for the worthy charity, taking the hit for calling on these 2 cretins. maybe the 6s won't be called back again. I just hope it doesn't paint nonfans as troublemakers or crazies.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No! We take 1 you take the other one. Fair's fair!

Or just H, 10,000 times. 🤷‍♀️

Tbh, I feel bad for the worthy charity, taking the hit for calling on these 2 cretins. maybe the 6s won't be called back again. I just hope it doesn't paint nonfans as troublemakers or crazies.
Bib, it undeniably will, this is always ''evidence'' gathering.
The fact that another speaker has direct involvement with Charles , in the past Philip and possibly via another organization Harry isn't helping the cause of security also, not just Harry's idea of silencing media criticism against them.
It creates the worst possible version of defence for them, and ''speaking out'' and the idividual has ''weight.''

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So, given Hazza’s chronic emotional insecurity, low cognitive grist & all-round ire, he is so dumbly oppositional that he could be swayed or courted by the Al-Fayed mythologising.

He’s a seeker for something or other, like Peter Pan & the Lost Boys.

He’s gone way past his natural mourning for his mother, round the block & into the long grass of obsessive mithering, & as we can see Smegz has tapped into that deep pool of vulnerability, delusion, obdurate oppositional vengeance.

Smeg both mothers & mithers him, win-win for her as she catches him on both the up & down of his inner turbulence or cycling moods.

Thing is he never grew up with Diana as his mother in the fullest sense, she was gone before she could correct his worst tendencies & enhance his strengths, she was not there to read him the full-on Riot Act when he played up badly as a teen & to support him with unconditional love & support when he got it right. William was that bit older so had more of her nurturing, that bit

Hazza really is stuck as that 12 year old boy - the Peter Pan Prince.
That is exactly how Edward VII was described in the traitor documentary. However William didn’t get good parenting from Diana either, she used to dump on him remember he was so upset about her reaction to losing HRH he promised to give it back to her when he was king.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hehe.....I'm so sorry - I voted for the bottom option in the poll this morning and wandered off all day!
Came back to speculation about sugarz! I'm no sugar but I'm pleased they are coming back to offer us some additional drama - what really inappropriate outfits will they be wearing, will there be a security breach - will Hazno get a word in edgeways or will TW word salad her way through the whole 3 days? Will Scabies explode with delight at being in such close proximity to his mistress - will TQ magnificently snub them?

What's not to enjoy about the whole spectacle?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
May be a worthy charity but having the witch as a speaker would make me never make another contribution to them because I would definitely be questioning their judgement.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
That is exactly how Edward VII was described in the traitor documentary. However William didn’t get good parenting from Diana either, she used to dump on him remember he was so upset about her reaction to losing HRH he promised to give it back to her when he was king.
She was a better actress than Grace Kelly, and Kelly had a Oscar.
Countless hours of drama, speech training paid of at a certain point, even in Bashir's interview .
A person that thrived on emotional manipulation of others.
It's still successful based on the ''established victimhood '' narrative which is still strong.
The children were tools more often than not in her battle against the Royals and Charles .
It isn't initially visible on the surface but a person that constantly uses a child as a ''ally'' (emotional or otherwise ) against the other parent, isn't really a good parent .The ''friend'' relationship between child/parent can go horribly wrong.

• Heart
  • Sick
The sociologically interesting thing about Scobie is how would he actually support himself if H and M didn’t exist - he’s like a strange form of lamprey that can only nourish himself attached to a bigger fish. He doesn’t commentate, or critique, he literally just repeats things they want or say as though it somehow has some credibility coming from him.

the Sussexes do not live in the UK. They do not perform public roles. They have signed lucrative deals. The Uk taxpayer has enough to be getting on with, look at the state of the ambulance service, before paying for their security. Like other individuals, they are given extra protection or information when it is warranted. The Police absolutely pass those warnings on - they do it for people who ave pissed off gang members all the time.

it really is just a massive ploy to get -someone else- to support their lifestyle because they genuinely think they are that important, they don’t have to work for it like anyone else? Bizarre

• Heart
  • Wow
The sociologically interesting thing about Scobie is how would he actually support himself if H and M didn’t exist - he’s like a strange form of lamprey that can only nourish himself attached to a bigger fish. He doesn’t commentate, or critique, he literally just repeats things they want or say as though it somehow has some credibility coming from him.

the Sussexes do not live in the UK. They do not perform public roles. They have signed lucrative deals. The Uk taxpayer has enough to be getting on with, look at the state of the ambulance service, before paying for their security. Like other individuals, they are given extra protection or information when it is warranted. The Police absolutely pass those warnings on - they do it for people who ave pissed off gang members all the time.

it really is just a massive ploy to get -someone else- to support their lifestyle because they genuinely think they are that important, they don’t have to work for it like anyone else? Bizarre

Omid Lamprey :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.