Harry & Meghan #216 The Lion, the Witch and the wanker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just been reported on lorraine that they are getting married again with the flat packs in attendance. Bwahahahaha
If they're renewing their vows, it's a sure sign that they're getting a divorce. Of course, they'll be doing it for NetFlix. You can just see it...

'We'll get married again. It was really popular last time and we got millions of views. Imagine how many we'll get if we do it again with the kids in attendance!'

'No Harry, we can't put handkechiefs over their faces, it didn't work for MJ, it just ended up being bad publicity. And then he died, Harry, remember that? He died. Do you want me to die? Is that what you want? He died, your mother died and now I have to die to?'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
It's just been reported on lorraine that they are getting married again with the flat packs in attendance. Bwahahahaha
They've married twice already, once in public in Windsor and also three days before in the garden with the archbishop. They need a third go now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
They've married twice already, once in public in Windsor and also three days before in the garden with the archbishop. They need a third go now?
Third time lucky? :LOL:

Had to run back to add this.

This is actually their first wedding. The other was simply a spectacle for the public that poor Princess Meghan was forced into by the racist bullying of the RF. Neither Prince nor Princess consider that their wedding. Now it is time for their REAL wedding. They're going to need another £32 million adjusted for inflation (now standing at 10%). Full access for the Netflix crew. The Royal Family WILL SMILE whilst they are getting married. Only senior working royals will be invited. Other guests will reflect the wide range of Hollywood A listers that are known to the couple. In a suprise and lovely twist, Archie will be best man and Lily will be chief bridesmaid. Obviously the focal point will be the bride who is well known for her style and fashion despite being a committed and serious humanitarian and philantropist. The world is a better place for the beautiful, elegant, intelligent and loving Princess Meghan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Found this on that other site - did we know this?

One of the things that is curious about this, with hindsight, is how 10 small children walked up the aisle with Meghan (and then disappeared off to the left while the boring service stuff went on 😀) but at the end of the service when the couple came out of the chapel where they had signed the register for their procession down the aisle, they only had 8 attendants. George and Charlotte were no longer with them in the procession (and so, weren’t in the chapel where the register was signed either, as that’s where they all came from).

In contrast just a couple of months later when Jack and Eugenie were married at the same chapel, George and Charlotte walked up the aisle with the bride, and then later walked out of the chapel right behind them following the signing of the register, and then were behind the couple as they walked down the aisle.

It’s a small thing, that obviously drew no attention at all at the time. Looking back however, and knowing the allegations (to be clear, not the ones recently made on this thread that I’ve honestly never heard before! And the counter-allegations, lets be fair..) that have been made, it’s certainly interesting.
I think Prince George and Princess Charlotte either went to sit with their parents at the end of the service or joined them as soon as they exited the church. (I thought they walked out of the church with them too, but maybe I am confused.😳) This was as planned.

Reactions: 24
I think we should print this off & send a copy a day, for at least a year to Monteshitto......!!

Screenshot_20220817-110224.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Found this on that other site - did we know this?

One of the things that is curious about this, with hindsight, is how 10 small children walked up the aisle with Meghan (and then disappeared off to the left while the boring service stuff went on 😀) but at the end of the service when the couple came out of the chapel where they had signed the register for their procession down the aisle, they only had 8 attendants. George and Charlotte were no longer with them in the procession (and so, weren’t in the chapel where the register was signed either, as that’s where they all came from).

In contrast just a couple of months later when Jack and Eugenie were married at the same chapel, George and Charlotte walked up the aisle with the bride, and then later walked out of the chapel right behind them following the signing of the register, and then were behind the couple as they walked down the aisle.

It’s a small thing, that obviously drew no attention at all at the time. Looking back however, and knowing the allegations (to be clear, not the ones recently made on this thread that I’ve honestly never heard before! And the counter-allegations, lets be fair..) that have been made, it’s certainly interesting.
Yes, this was on a Sue Smith video posted on last thread.

Reactions: 18
Reading some of the stuff online today I think Meghan has given Hazno an ultimatum: "Make me as famous as your mother, or it's over". Is that wedding thing true? That's ridiculous. The book, the Netflix, the return to UK, it's one final push to try to make them into some kind of alternate Royal family for a different generation. It's bleeping PATHETIC and like everything else in the mad mind of Meg it's not thought out. There's something SERIOUSLY wrong with her brain function. As much as I despise Harry, I don't think he particularly craves the limelight ... but he's her key to it all. As I said, one more shot then she'll leave him. I think she has a better chance to 'make it' (whatever that entails) on her own if this next big move fails.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well, as we all know renewal of wedding vows within memory of the original event smacks sharp & hard of utter desperation.
Yup, that ship is on the rocks.

I suppose the rules of Planet MarkLe La-La might be different, as they run time three days earlier, but somehow…

If this is vaguely true & possibly, expect Aldi & Lidl to be dragged up the aisle behind the sorry pair, overdressed & tagged in designer togs - straight to MarkleMerchin’ online - & all image rights to be sold to…no, not Netflix because that would be fair & contract compliant.

Expect to see #VenalHousewifeofMontecitoNotYetMinted mini-series.
Maybe guest appearance by Euge Bottlebanks, Fergie & Scofid.
Throw in mAlice Evans & that Vardy woman & you have a ready made opener for that Scottish play.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Damn are they that thirsty for attention they have only been married for a nano second IMO people only do this so early in a marriage is to wallpaper over the obvious cracks Wonder if it will be either Hello or OK with the exclusive Bill I mean story :LOL::LOL:

I need it to cool down a bit more it is way too warm still for me I think my body's thermostat has broke

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.