Harry & Meghan #216 The Lion, the Witch and the wanker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This wedding can't be true. But let's say it is, great timing as usual. Massive cost of living crisis in Britain where people are having to use food-banks to feed themselves and these two muppets plan a lavish wedding. The mind boggles.
This one is in LA? who's paying?

Reactions: 23
Thank you Cassandra333 for starting the new thread and the poll (noticed a couple of votes for the Sugarz).
Congratulations Scotch Mist on the title.
Thanks also Happy Lady for the recap.
Yeah, I wondered if the 2 votes on the poll represent the gruesome twosome. 😀
I have missed the incident with the sugary sugar in the last thread, but if they still lurk here, well, just a song for you, better late than never:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Some things are so ridiculous, like another wedding minutes after the first!
Do they have some kind of medical impairment like dementia that means they cant remember things properly so have to repeat it again, like groundhog day again and again?

I can see the point of a wedding renewal after 50 years of so, as an excuse to get the whole family together again, but not 3 or 4 years after the first. It makes the whole idea of a wedding meaningless, and such a waste of money!
Why not give the money to charity instead? Far less ostentatious!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Thanks for new thread , title and poll! anyone with Instagram have a peek at what clip “ the harkles” have shared, on way out to appt soz .. probz not her … or maybe it is

• Heart
Reactions: 17
80s fashions are back aren't they?
Does this mean her next wedding frock will be a copy of Diana's?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I think the whole thing is a setup to get security if they were “attacked” then he can say see this is why I sued. I think if what I think is correct, Parliament could help the Harkles immensely if he’s no longer in the line of succession then his arguments of needing security because of his position in line to the throne end and any “attacks” on him due to his “position” would end 😄 I just thought of another reason for a staged attack To get out of paying the court costs for him suing the home office about the security decision

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Found this on that other site - did we know this?

One of the things that is curious about this, with hindsight, is how 10 small children walked up the aisle with Meghan (and then disappeared off to the left while the boring service stuff went on 😀) but at the end of the service when the couple came out of the chapel where they had signed the register for their procession down the aisle, they only had 8 attendants. George and Charlotte were no longer with them in the procession (and so, weren’t in the chapel where the register was signed either, as that’s where they all came from).

In contrast just a couple of months later when Jack and Eugenie were married at the same chapel, George and Charlotte walked up the aisle with the bride, and then later walked out of the chapel right behind them following the signing of the register, and then were behind the couple as they walked down the aisle.

It’s a small thing, that obviously drew no attention at all at the time. Looking back however, and knowing the allegations (to be clear, not the ones recently made on this thread that I’ve honestly never heard before! And the counter-allegations, lets be fair..) that have been made, it’s certainly interesting.
I didn’t notice this at all but now you mention it the children did all disappear - did George and Charlotte walk out with their parents? What I did notice though, that really pissed me off, was that she didn’t bother curtsying to the Queen on their way out of the chapel. So disrespectful.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I wouldn't put it past the harkles to come to the UK, immediately insist that the States are not safe for them - people have guns - and start demanding sanctuary in England.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
80s fashions are back aren't they?
Does this mean her next wedding frock will be a copy of Diana's?
New game - plan their dream wedding:

St Paul's Cathedral on Eugenie's birthday. Smeg wearing a Diana meringue-style dress and a hologram of Diana sat in the front row 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
They really are a slow-motion car crash, aren't they.......?

I shall be here, watching it all the way , with popcorn

😎😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.