Harry & Meghan #216 The Lion, the Witch and the wanker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just an aside: I wonder how many copies of Revenge have been delivered by Amazon to ChateauSixes?
I also wonder which country those orders were placed?
How many were sent as gifts :ROFLMAO:

Someone at AmazonBigData is sitting on that data…

Just wondering.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just woke, got out of bed to hear they're getting married again? Oh this one is for netflix? Lol. Those 2 stupid jackholes. Good, that should wrap up content, and they can go away now right?
Thank you for the awesome new thread @Cassandra333 and fabulous title @Scotch Mist . :m:m 💐💐

Ahh, the 6s really are big stinky turds aren't they? TBH, if the sudden push of activity (footage) will wrap up the netflix contract, then ok. I'll give them the month of September to tie it all up, and be done. But then, I don't care where they go, just go. Stay together, separate, open the flatpacks and set up the furniture within or don't. We just don't want to see or hear from them again. I want a Meghan Free fall& winter for starters.
#meganbulliesChildren!

edit- no I’m not woke! I just arose. I got the duck out of bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Thanks for tbe new thread, title and poll. :)

Here's a screenshot thingy on Twatter of the Heat article. It's hilarious. I assume Smeggie and Scrotie concocted it between them. :ROFLMAO:

Mockers firmly on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This wedding can't be true. But let's say it is, great timing as usual. Massive cost of living crisis in Britain where people are having to use food-banks to feed themselves and these two muppets plan a lavish wedding. The mind boggles.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I read on tumbler that Harry's speech to a packed auditorium 5 people at the un has been removed from the UN website!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
If they are over here when William & Catherine are in the US then they can't have a family meet and W&C can't finally meet H's 2 children face to face...

How can H say he has any respect for the queen if he is looking for foul play over Diana's death. She is the one in charge who makes the decisions.

Could you imagine what it would do to H (and so many others) if he found out his dad had anything to do with his mum's death? The guy already has multiple screws loose.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I read on tumbler that Harry's speech to a packed auditorium 5 people at the un has been removed from the UN website!
Gutted. I loved watching him being introduced by the wrong name, set my morning up on a positive note 😉🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
H has gone full Raising Arizona to find a Lidl for the wedding:

Nd9GcQBbfgwRGYG2vbsBpvMeKSTxh0Go8ZCYaWeoA&usqp=CAU.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That humble pie waiting for Hazno just keeps getting bigger and bigger - a la Desperate Dan!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What makes me furious with all this speculation about Diana’s death is all responsibility leads back to Fayed himself. IMHO.
It was his lack of security for his son and Diana, his driver (drunk or otherwise), his promotion of ideas they were engaged and/or pregnant (despite his son having another fiancé on another boat previously which created unnecessary post death speculation, it was his hotel they ate at - they could have stayed there that night, and it was his son orchestrating their date night. More than likely Fayed had been pumping up the pressure the romance to create the press hysteria.
So if Harry wants to blame someone start focusing on Fayed. His invitation to holiday. His boat. His son. His security. His car. His driver. His restaurant/hotel. His idea to push the romance/fling.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 74
No. duck off & Get Stuffed.

We DONT want them here in Great Britain.
Life's too short to bother on that pair of lying cunts.

They can stay in America .🤣🤣🤣 **

** our American tattlers lumbered, sadly xx

Screenshot_20220817-132353_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What makes me furious with all this speculation about Diana’s death is all responsibility leads back to Fayed himself. IMHO.
It was his lack of security for his son and Diana, his driver (drunk or otherwise), his promotion of ideas they were engaged and/or pregnant (despite his son having another fiancé on another boat previously which created unnecessary post death speculation, it was his hotel they ate at - they could have stayed there that night, and it was his son orchestrating their date night. More than likely Fayed had been pumping up the pressure the romance to create the press hysteria.
So if Harry wants to blame someone start focusing on Fayed. His invitation to holiday. His boat. His son. His security. His car. His driver. His restaurant/hotel. His idea to push the romance/fling.
6 is not emotionally mature enough to handle the fact that Diana was no angel so you can guarantee that anything he's been told as he grew up will have been extremely sanitised.

I wonder whether it has ever occurred to him that digging into the details of his mother's life and death could reveal things about her that will haunt him for the rest of his life.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Found this on that other site - did we know this?

One of the things that is curious about this, with hindsight, is how 10 small children walked up the aisle with Meghan (and then disappeared off to the left while the boring service stuff went on 😀) but at the end of the service when the couple came out of the chapel where they had signed the register for their procession down the aisle, they only had 8 attendants. George and Charlotte were no longer with them in the procession (and so, weren’t in the chapel where the register was signed either, as that’s where they all came from).

In contrast just a couple of months later when Jack and Eugenie were married at the same chapel, George and Charlotte walked up the aisle with the bride, and then later walked out of the chapel right behind them following the signing of the register, and then were behind the couple as they walked down the aisle.

It’s a small thing, that obviously drew no attention at all at the time. Looking back however, and knowing the allegations (to be clear, not the ones recently made on this thread that I’ve honestly never heard before! And the counter-allegations, lets be fair..) that have been made, it’s certainly interesting.
Also kind of knocks on the head the gutter press going on and on about how Eugenie is hated by William and Catherine doesn't it? So fed up of our trash media creating issues where there aren't any. Yesterday the DE tried to imply Wallis and Vomit are staying WITH E&J at Frogmore - cue the normal rabid E&J haters.... when they are already in Portugal! I have long held that E&J are the conduit for HMQ to keep an eye on 6..... interesting how they were summoned to see HMQ at Windsor before Invictus - like that missive they received by letter.... E&J more like.... don't forget the York girls saw a lot of their grandparents when growing up as they lived "on hand" and are/were very close to them.... there is more going on behind the scenes on this than the "royal commentators" are privy to, I'm sure of it....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Scabies is an utter vile being. I can see why he & TW get along.
Screenshot_20220817-134928.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
The only way we accept the royal family is that we think they may do good.

Now we have these twats preening themselves and stealing money

• Sick
Reactions: 32
This wedding can't be true. But let's say it is, great timing as usual. Massive cost of living crisis in Britain where people are having to use food-banks to feed themselves and these two muppets plan a lavish wedding. The mind boggles.
What a bleeping farce a second wedding when they clearly loathe each other!!

Will it be on the beach or Hollyweird crackpot hype it's laughable.

New headline:

The Pig and The Poke Married in Woke.

What a priceless pair of CUNTS they are, I almost pissed me drawers reading this still she can give the old Arch another deep throater for a third wedding or will it be an arse special from the Stoat with the Scab as a threesome.

All down to the Crab and Gobster for drinks and nibbles and will the Cupid stunt wear the previous wedding dress with a huge bleeping insert to get her fat arse into.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.