Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No disrespect to VE day but I couldn't help making some Meghan is a bleep balloons 🤭

Screenshot_20200509-022715_kindlephoto-19427153.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Glad to see Kate and Wills doing what's right. Shame Harry doesn't give a duck.
I’m starting to think Meghan has got Harry chained up in the basement, not allowed to speak unless he’s given permission. For a so called proud veteran, to remain silent yesterday is outrageous, unless he’s being prevented from speaking. It’s very odd

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Tbh, I would hate them a fraction less if their new book/ film rumours were focusing on something other than their endless story of ditching the RF. Have they no shame? Is this really their legacy?
Why aren’t they focusing content on topics they ‘allegedly care’ so much about (until they don’t care) like ......the environment/ sustainability/ raising a family/ fabulous African locations/ Commonwealth cultures, or some such other value adding topics?
Hawking their story about abandoning the RF is no better than any other z lister pimping out their one claim to fame (a la Katie price staged pap shots/ Kerry Katonas miracle weight loss etc).
As a final rage, why are they always such freeloaders using other people’s homes and jets. Why can’t they arrange their own? I don’t get it. Knobs!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Tbh, I would hate them a fraction less if their new book/ film rumours were focusing on something other than their endless story of ditching the RF. Have they no shame? Is this really their legacy?
Why aren’t they focusing content on topics they ‘allegedly care’ so much about (until they don’t care) like ......the environment/ sustainability/ raising a family/ fabulous African locations/ Commonwealth cultures, or some such other value adding topics?
Hawking their story about abandoning the RF is no better than any other z lister pimping out their one claim to fame (a la Katie price staged pap shots/ Kerry Katonas miracle weight loss etc).
As a final rage, why are they always such freeloaders using other people’s homes and jets. Why can’t they arrange their own? I don’t get it. Knobs!
Quite possibly because Charles' funds don't allow the lifestyle she/they was/were after. Even if they were given a generous allowance of several million as alleged, that doesn't go very far if you have to pay for nanny/jet about/pay lawyers etc. I'm pretty sure that their original plan had assumed that by now they would be much sought after for appearances/speeches plus all the Sussex Royal merch and anything else with the Royal brand they would try and flog. It all fell apart when the Queen took the Royal away (and rightly so), and then the pesky Covid got in the way of any other replacement 'activities'.

Reactions: 30
Quite possibly because Charles' funds don't allow the lifestyle she/they was/were after. Even if they were given a generous allowance of several million as alleged, that doesn't go very far if you have to pay for nanny/jet about/pay lawyers etc. I'm pretty sure that their original plan had assumed that by now they would be much sought after for appearances/speeches plus all the Sussex Royal merch and anything else with the Royal brand they would try and flog. It all fell apart when the Queen took the Royal away (and rightly so), and then the pesky Covid got in the way of any other replacement 'activities'.
I just can’t believe they are taking the Duchy of Cornwall money to pay for lawyers and PR.
Charles is clueless about money. The way he is enabling them with his cash makes me furious.
Meghan especially doesn’t gaf about endless litigation because she is t footing the bill.
I love the Queen, but once she goes and William is running the Duchy of Cornwall; it’s going to be a much tighter ship.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
People like your husband and his colleagues caring for the sick, whether drs or carers, deserve hero status, not
the Meghans and Harry’s of this world.
Or celebrities nor royals, their idea of
working hard isn’t mine

Respect to him et al

I’ve delivered my first consignment of cakes to carers and am planing the next for the local hospital

I shall be walking there and back

P e d o

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is Wayne Dupree well-known in the USA MO5? He sure isn’t impressed with Smeggy and neither are his followers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I just can’t believe they are taking the Duchy of Cornwall money to pay for lawyers and PR.
Charles is clueless about money. The way he is enabling them with his cash makes me furious.
Meghan especially doesn’t gaf about endless litigation because she is t footing the bill.
I love the Queen, but once she goes and William is running the Duchy of Cornwall; it’s going to be a much tighter ship.
Charles is actually careful with his money, but I suspect he's given them the allowance for the next 12 months because he didn't want to be accused of not caring, and if they, indeed, did want to live a quiet and private life somewhere out of the way, that would have given them funds and breathing space for a few months at least. They clearly had other plans, which I'm sure were not mentioned when first 'negotiating' their departure from Royal life. I do agree that when William is in charge of the D of C, he won't be as generous, particularly in the light of their current behaviour. I think they would always allow H back, but they must see now that no amount of apologising and charity work is ever going to redeem Meeeghan in the eyes of the public here - not that she'd want to come back, anyway.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
0D4F607C-FD92-46A7-9CD3-E300B748E0A0.jpeg

Absolutely terrifying. It also makes me realise how much Harry looks like Harry Enfield. Weird.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I’m starting to think Meghan has got Harry chained up in the basement, not allowed to speak unless he’s given permission. For a so called proud veteran, to remain silent yesterday is outrageous, unless he’s being prevented from speaking. It’s very odd
My money is on him being in a different dark place - deep depression. All the body language we have seen from him recently has pointed towards it. He probably can't get out of bed & has no-one to turn to. I think the penny has dropped. He didn't anticipate having to give up his Royal role when HM made Harry choose. That was not on the cards for him. Since making that decision, he has surely been questioning his entire life & identity. And with all the VE celebrations in the media, the Queen's speech, etc. going ahead perfectly without his presence, he'll feel like a nobody. But that's what you wanted Just Harry, wasn't it?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I think they would always allow H back, but they must see now that no amount of apologising and charity work is ever going to redeem Meeeghan in the eyes of the public here - not that she'd want to come back, anyway.
I think that when we see Harry start to come back for solo visits, we’ll know the cracks are starting to show, because Smeg won’t ever sanction that. You’re so right that she won’t come back, even with him, because she knows she can’t come back. She’s had a massive fall from grace and would be a laughing stock, which is no good for a narcissist. She’s clearly the one wearing the trousers, so if Just Harry is seen without her, he’s either regrown his balls, or is learning to stand up for himself again. Neither of those options are desirable for a narcissist, so she’ll be looking to ditch him at that point. How could he go back to a country of racists, where everyone betrayed him, etc etc. It’ll add to the evidence of mental instability she’s no doubt lining up in that burn book of hers, along with the photos of the interiors of KP and the dirty secrets she’s gleaned. So very Mean Girls :LOL:

One thing at a time though, if he’s looking to escape the basement. First steps would obviously be doing things by himself in America though, as evidence he’s not on the leash 24/7, and we’re not there yet.

Reactions: 17
Charles is actually careful with his money, but I suspect he's given them the allowance for the next 12 months because he didn't want to be accused of not caring, and if they, indeed, did want to live a quiet and private life somewhere out of the way, that would have given them funds and breathing space for a few months at least. They clearly had other plans, which I'm sure were not mentioned when first 'negotiating' their departure from Royal life. I do agree that when William is in charge of the D of C, he won't be as generous, particularly in the light of their current behaviour. I think they would always allow H back, but they must see now that no amount of apologising and charity work is ever going to redeem Meeeghan in the eyes of the public here - not that she'd want to come back, anyway.
I do believe things went like this: H. was realizing it would be hard for him to live as lavishly as is does once PW would hold the purse strings. Which could be any day now. (Don't mean ill for HMQ, but at her age it's just a reality!).

PW had already given him a share of his own inheritance, knowing H. would have to live off his funds for the rest of his life while he'd be good forever. So there it isn't likely he'd dash out more.

This was the reason why H. was so easily swayed to go with M.'s game. And as you said, they thought their hardest chellange would be to count their millions once their little T-Shirt shop would be up and running. Now the tide has turned and they are facing the bitter truth that none of them has any marketable skills and none of them even has a profession.

That Archewell scheme is going to take a lot of dough upfront. If they try to sell DVDs and other esoteric trifle, they'd need to produce the stuff beforehand. Which would mean they'd have to rent recording studios, engeneers, pay for the pressing, printing of the, dunno right now how those sheets on the back of a CD are called, but you'll know what I mean and a gazillion other things. They don't have enough money to set up a thing this big.

I really don't see how they can afford to stay together. Their only way out is H. running back home and being stuffed into some remote place and her marrying rich ASAP.

Oh, and btw I made a mistake. This Geffen character won't be of any help at all. He sold his share in DreamWorks in 2008 (didn't know this, so sorry!) which means he won't be able to force fed her onto a filmstudio. And he himself is in music. And he is living on his yacht and in NYC. So no cozy dinners to smooch him. Which would have been hard anyway but maybe he'd taken a fancy for H. Who should learn how to pimp himself out ASAP anyway, given his non-ability to add to their income.

Here are some articles about Geffen. He seems to be quite the ass, rubbing into everyones face how he does sozial distancing on his megayacht

Reactions: 9
Hello everybody... i am new and used to lurk on the other site. I come from switzerland so i hope you will overlook any mistakes.
Anyhoo... i read somewhere that justharry inherited Dianas engagement ring and he gave it to William to give to Catherine.... Megsy, as i call her must be spitting feathers . So close but still so far away
Really! Not heard that tidbit before.
i wouldve thought that would’ve gone to william..being heir and all
but I could be wrong.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.