Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a royalist and am pretty cynical, but.....

I found the coverage of the VE anniversary on the telly very moving and uplifting. I didn't see all of it - I was channel-hopping - but caught the bit where William and Kate were video-visiting oldies.

Then Beverley Knight singing in, I think, Horse Guards Parade - I thought she was wonderful.

Then King George VI's VE speech that segued into HM's broadcast.

Then finally the Vera Lynn song that became a medley featuring loads of people from bin men to vets to armed forces personnel to fast food joints.

Then back to Beverley Knight.

When the conductor of the orchestra / band accompanying her was shown, I recognised his uniform as that worn by H for his wedding, so I guess it was the band of the Blues and Royals that were playing.

I wonder what feelings will be stirred in H when he sees it - as I'm sure he will? I suspect his head has unravelled quite seriously by now, so he'll probably hit the booze or drugs to make it all go away.

I hope I'm wrong but I really think all this is going to end very badly indeed for him. He's knowingly sleep-walked into a living nightmare.

According to some recent posts on IG and YouTube e.g. Danja Zone, M seems ready to get into bed - metaphorically or literally - with operators that are beyond H's ken.

But he's an adult. I sincerely hope that wee boy isn't a casualty, and that he can be brought up safely, and knowing stability, security and love.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Hope you’re ok Mo5, we don’t want you whisked away like Dorothy....

just finished watching all the VE Day programmes on the BBC and the Queen.
Honestly, if i was Prince Harry, I would be ashamed. He has pissedoff to California And he is not doing his duty, like the rest of his family is.
He’s like a traitor, when you compare the resilience and hardships of the British people, and he once again hanging out with billionaires.
I vacillate between which of them I dislike the most...
Bang on sister. 👍
See all this "Well he fought for his country "blah de bleeping blah. Bullshit. He wanted to play dress up and run around with a gun and since there was nothing else he was eligible to do gangan indulged him, again, and it kept him out of mischief for a few years, win win. He had PPOs as well as the poor squaddies being told in no uncertain terms that protecting him on patrol was the important thing. Never mind IEDS, just make sure baby Windsor gets back to base safe.
Now he's cut the whole lot of them off without a backward glance. Doesn't give a shiny tit about VE day or the guys he's left behind.
Oh he'll turn up at the Invictus games when they next happen, but it's a prestige gig for him similar to wifey's red carpet events(if she ever gets one), and it will salve his conscience somewhat that he's "done his bit".
He's a disgrace to his family's military history. Phil will be so disappointed in him ... again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Hope you’re ok Mo5, we don’t want you whisked away like Dorothy....

just finished watching all the VE Day programmes on the BBC and the Queen.
Honestly, if i was Prince Harry, I would be ashamed. He has pissedoff to California And he is not doing his duty, like the rest of his family is.
He’s like a traitor, when you compare the resilience and hardships of the British people, and he once again hanging out with billionaires.
I vacillate between which of them I dislike the most...
Once again Harkle is dissing the people whose very backs he claimed to have, so much for unwavering support of the military.

unless of course it’s beneath him now he’s no longer royal

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Murky_Meg is quitting twitter for a few days. She's been getting lots of hate, Also using her kids in the hate. Also noticed Royal photographer Arthur Edwards follows her.
Hope she’s ok. I don’t like to see her getting threatened.
Meghan seems lead a very aggressive team!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Hope she’s ok. I don’t like to see her getting threatened.
Meghan seems lead a very aggressive team!
She could put a stop to it if she chose to. No telling royal family secrets in tit books. Praising the rest of the family when they do stuff, supporting them from over the pond. Stopping rumours flying around. Dissing sugars who wish the queen would die. She does nothing. Nope, she loves the drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Once again Harkle is dissing the people whose very backs he claimed to have, so much for unwavering support of the military.

unless of course it’s beneath him now he’s no longer royal
Here's what I don't understand. If you look back over the last few pages, even further, all the spilled tea is about smeggy and her mates, and her house desires and more mates and her audition on bab's birthday and more mates and scumbags who've clawed their way to the top in her circle. Nowhere has ginger featured until the VE chat came up. He's invisible now. It's all fishy fanny and her skanky showbiz crowd ... but where does ginger fit in? He can't sing, can't act, can't do basic maths enough to do his own finances. Dresses like a woman and has holes in his shoes. He is the antithesis of all the things smeggy holds dear.
How in hell must he be feeling trying to fit in with that set.I bet they rip the arse out of him behind his back over his accent and funny hair and non Hollywood English teeth. I get the feeling he's just given up and said "OK smeggy, you make all the decisions and do the networking and I'll just roll on the floor with baba and stay invisible".
It's quite bizarre that she got this set of money grubbing pals purely because she married ginger. And now ginger is the invisible man.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Evening all!!

Happy VE day to all! Now from what I've seen twit face 1 or 2 haven't made an address to their people so I will...

It's been 75 years since we apparently ended war near us (see I have been paying attention to the home schooling... 😇)
I'll admit I've had too much gin to remember the real reason to this post, but happy VE day all!!!

(My fellow street people are miserable bastards and dont partake joy 🥺🥺)

Evening all!!

Happy VE day to all! Now from what I've seen twit face 1 or 2 haven't made an address to their people so I will...

It's been 75 years since we apparently ended war near us (see I have been paying attention to the home schooling... 😇)
I'll admit I've had too much gin to remember the real reason to this post, but happy VE day all!!!

Rereading this back, I may have had too much gin.... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Evening all!!

Be grateful for small mercies. I've had Chas and bleeping Dave played full blast in the near vicinity since 7 o'clock.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Here’s a proper Duke and Duchess, dressing in a respectable manner and asking vulnerable war veterans if they are ok.
W&K have been fantastic during lockdown, I’ve found their video calls really morale boosting and uplifting. The RF, apart from the Harkles seem to innately understand their duty at times of crisis.

The Queen was once again awesome. I feel so protective of her; she is elderly, but strong.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Been scrolling through the KP Instagram.
Megz was jealous of this bond.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I think Megain will be telling Harry that he’s got his wish of being ‘normal’ now and he shouldn’t be seen on camera, just leave all that to her (as his dutiful, kind and caring wife ;)) and she’s strong enough to deal with the horrible bullies.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Another private plane journey for those ordinary folk

I've not been on here much today (Friday) due to my doctor husband having his first proper whole family day off since this pandemic began. He had to work the Easter Bank Holidays so we've finally had some quality family time together with our 4 kids.

I've just come onto Tattle and seen this story and all I can say is what an absolute pair of cunts! I don't know why it has bugged me so much but it has. That and the face he couldn't even be bothered to acknowledge VE Day. God they really do deserve each other. Sickening pair of freeloading cunts. Urgh.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
P e d o this is actually quite disturbing.
That's what I was trying to type, it got changed to weirdo every time.
Referring to Geffen.
How is an openly gay living man going to be her next victim? And how is she going to "rehearse" for anything if he is well known to do the casting couch thing on his yacht boyz only????

She might try to get near him because he owns part or DreamWorks but another part is owned by Steven Spielberg and he is able to spot an horrible actress blindfolded in the dark.

He’d need that skill set in Hollywood twisted fuckers!
!
Old man Geffen (widely believed to be a devout nonce), if in need of a beard could cast Meghan, as for the right role, if it “has artistic merit and is pivotal to the role” is willing to wear a strap-on

Reactions: 11
I know this was shared already - buuuuuut 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I've not been on here much today (Friday) due to my doctor husband having his first proper whole family day off since this pandemic began. He had to work the Easter Bank Holidays so we've finally had some quality family time together with our 4 kids.

I've just come onto Tattle and seen this story and all I can say is what an absolute pair of cunts! I don't know why it has bugged me so much but it has. That and the face he couldn't even be bothered to acknowledge VE Day. God they really do deserve each other. Sickening pair of freeloading cunts. Urgh.
Enjoy your Family time!!!! 💗💗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This article mentions that the property has 14 acres so that papped dog walk a few weeks ago was definitely arranged to make headlines . Don’t get me wrong, nothing wrong with taking the dogs out but these two who crave such a ‘private life’ will litigate if you even look in their direction without their permission 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Who are these idiots who believe she's going to be a big star???

This article mentions that the property has 14 acres so that papped dog walk a few weeks ago was definitely arranged to make headlines . Don’t get me wrong, nothing wrong with taking the dogs out but these two who crave such a ‘private life’ will litigate if you even look in their direction without their permission 🤔

it has a hiking path out their back door all through the hills and around that property.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.