Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you live in a care home😀
Nobody under 70 would play that shite
Ha ha! No, just some neighbours having retro tea parties / booze-ups. Music-wise it started in the afternoon with the Dad's Army theme, Andrews Sisters etc, then as the booze kicked in it slowly slid into Doing The Lambeth Walk (lots of Oi!-ing) and Cockernee things from My Fair Lady, and that somehow led to the London thing where Chas and Dave cornered the market.

There was a brief respite after HM's speech for the National Anthem, and then some Queen stuff presumably as a tribute to Her Maj.

Then back to Chas and Dave.

After the message I posted upthread, I heard a kerfuffle outside. It was three hammered Soviet-era transvestite cabbage pickers Rita The Riveters doing a wobbly conga on their way home.

All quiet this morning thank God.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Snakes???!!! Oh my god. I genuinely would die.
I hate them!!!!! Woke up one Father's Day morning, and it was just me, our oldest Son, and our 2 yr old (he's 13 now) fixing to get Father's Day surprises ready for my hubs (who was fishing with 2 of the boys)....... sprawled out in my living room was a damn snake!!! I lost my ever loving mind!!!!! I don't do snakes!!!!
Biggest Fears: Clowns, snakes, frogs, bridges, cockroaches, spiders, alligators, tornadoes, and MeggsyMyrkles feet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Really! Not heard that tidbit before.
i wouldve thought that would’ve gone to william..being heir and all
but I could be wrong.

Reactions: 7
he's as welcome here as Philip Schoffield at a Scout Camp with a bag of dildos;
I may legitimately have come close to wetting myself with laughter :ROFLMAO: I’m in my forties, so this is now an age-related hazard. I must borrow this line and use it in a sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In case you missed it, Daily Mail article, Oh my word! However I've learned a new word, plutocrat!!

Days before Britain celebrated the anniversary of VE Day, Harry and Meghan posted a gorgeous video celebrating their own triumph, baby Archie on his first birthday in their new Los Angeles home.

How lovely were the images of the little boy gurgling over a story book, filmed by doting dad Harry — and what joyous relief they provided for us in an uncertain Britain.

Yesterday's news about Harry and Meghan in America, however, wasn't something to celebrate.

We learned that they have chosen as their LA hideaway, a Tuscan-style mansion amid 14 acres in a gated community in one of the most sought-after areas of Hollywood. The cost? A mere £15 million, but don't worry about that. Harry and Meghan didn't have to buy it — they're living there courtesy of an absurdly rich plutocrat, just as they did in Canada.

Reactions: 11
I hate them!!!!! Woke up one Father's Day morning, and it was just me, our oldest Son, and our 2 yr old (he's 13 now) fixing to get Father's Day surprises ready for my hubs (who was fishing with 2 of the boys)....... sprawled out in my living room was a damn snake!!! I lost my ever loving mind!!!!! I don't do snakes!!!!
Biggest Fears: Clowns, snakes, frogs, bridges, cockroaches, spiders, alligators, tornadoes, and MeggsyMyrkles feet
Those feet are the stuff of nightmares! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Is Wayne Dupree well-known in the USA MO5? He sure isn’t impressed with Smeggy and neither are his followers
Can't stand this smug witch, but this is one thing on which I agree with her. I detest hunting and blood "sports" and wish it was outlawed everywhere. To quote Oscar Wilde “The unspeakable in pursuit of the uneatable!” Which would pretty much fit with Meghan's hunting of Harry's cock too ... gobble gobble.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In case you missed it, Daily Mail article, Oh my word! However I've learned a new word, plutocrat!!

This is so funny! One person said in the comments:
The title of the book should be "Freeloading in LA"
😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh no, that would freak me out - I can feel my feet curling at the thought. I also hate bridges, especially ones over water, but then I have a phobia of rivers. There is a long wooden footbridge in Henley-on-Thames that I've only been brave enough to walk across once, I found it truly nerve wracking. Every time I go to Henley-on-Thames I always end up stuck in traffic crossing the bridge over the Thames and end up sat in my car on the bridge above the water - I HATE it!! 😰😰😰

• Wow
This is so funny! One person said in the comments: The title of the book should be "Freeloading in LA" 😂🤣😂🤣😂
My comment "Wayne Dupree was right,,,,,,Harry Has Sold His Soul and Balls to Meghan" has got a lot of likes already 75 this second.

Speechdancer is one of my identities on the Daily Mail.

Reactions: 14
😱 I couldn’t live there.

You don’t come across many Alligators, snakes or tornadoes here in deepest darkest Northumberland either. Spiders I can do, not rodents of any kind though.

Oddly Ive developed a real fear when driving over bridges in the past few years. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
😱 I couldn’t live there.

You don’t come across many Alligators, snakes or tornadoes here in deepest darkest Northumberland either. Spiders I can do, not rodents of any kind though.

Oddly Ive developed a real fear when driving over bridges in the past few years. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wahhh!! Spiders!!! :eek:

Rodents no problem. I like them. :) I've set many a mouse free and once even had a fling with a rat. No, not this kind of rat. There were more of those, but the rodent kind of rat 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
yes!! looks like no weather until possibly next week. we didn't get any damage, but the water brought the snakes up on the deck. I'm never leaving the house again!!!!!
Snakes..yuck
saw a couple from our time in Florida. Thankfully not too close to the house.

Reactions: 6
Been scrolling through the KP Instagram.
Megz was jealous of this bond.
You're absolutely right, they were the best of friends, went to concerts and charities together, Harry and Kate love each other like brother and sister, and William loved his younger brother being part of their little group, they all three laughed together and ribbed each other, Now look at them, all because of that witch Markle. HARRY needs to wake up fast and do the right thing and F@@@ her off,. He's hurt his family too much now to let this continue, How could he treat a 94 year old like he has done, and her being the Queen of our country disrespected by some 2 bit hanger on. I'm proud of our Royal family including Prince Charles and William and Kate at how they've handled this little tosser and his sidekick.
Rant Over !!!

Reactions: 32
Considering how close the three were you have to wonder why he didn’t spot the red flags and wonder why they both clearly disliked Smeg so much.

Reactions: 23
Wahhh!! Spiders!!! :eek:

Rodents no problem. I like them. :) I've set many a mouse free and once even had a fling with a rat. No, not this kind of rat. There were more of those, but the rodent kind of rat 🤭
I love mousy things too! Our cat has learned not to bring them in to play, because that was the last he saw them 😁 I once took one from my FIL's cat and she still sat there for another 5 minutes pulling funny faces and trying to figure out where her 'catch' had gone...it was hillarious! 🤣 I used to have hamsters when I was a teen, had 20 at one point when both females had litters at the same time 🙈!! I can cope with spindly thin spiders, but anything with a bit of meat on them and I'm off 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.