Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are sending Freda she will get bleep of a tornado to duck right off 😂
Made me laugh out loud. :ROFLMAO: Husband is tutting ...boring baldy git.

I'm picturing mom5 huddled in her basement clutching her little 8yr old in one arm and her Donald cushion in the other screaming "duck OFF TORNADO ... YOU BLOWY BLACK (non racist black)bleep !" in her best Mrs Brown accent (which I just know will be hilariously unIrish).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Made me laugh out loud. :ROFLMAO: Husband is tutting ...boring baldy git.

I'm picturing mom5 huddled in her basement clutching her little 8yr old in one arm and her Donald cushion in the other screaming "duck OFF TORNADO ... YOU BLOWY BLACK (non racist black)bleep !" in her best Mrs Brown accent (which I just know will be hilariously unIrish).
OMG I love you!!!! Unfortunately, no basement here. We're dealing with this shite, and our oldest is a few states north of us dealing with snow again. Our daughter n love (from Hawaii) is like WHAT THE EVER LOVING FEKK?!?!!" The damn rain frogsare going nuts.......shut TF up already, you got your damn wish! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
un-bleeping-canny.
It's like the little tit is hovering in my kitchen :eek:

You’re going to burst that, right? And film it for us? 🙏
ETA - I meant the balloon. Obviously. I would never advise Freda to murder Scabies, no matter how much of a prick (See what I did there?) he is. I’m sure Freda is too busy with her own hit list 😜

• Haha
OMG I love you!!!! Unfortunately, no basement here. We're dealing with this shite, and our oldest is a few states north of us dealing with snow again. Our daughter n love (from Hawaii) is like WHAT THE EVER LOVING FEKK?!?!!" The damn rain frogsare going nuts.......shut TF up already, you got your damn wish! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Aww, glad you are all safe. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hope you’re ok Mo5, we don’t want you whisked away like Dorothy....

just finished watching all the VE Day programmes on the BBC and the Queen.
Honestly, if i was Prince Harry, I would be ashamed. He has pissedoff to California And he is not doing his duty, like the rest of his family is.
He’s like a traitor, when you compare the resilience and hardships of the British people, and he once again hanging out with billionaires.
I vacillate between which of them I dislike the most...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Stay safe Mo5.

Honestly, if i was Prince Harry, I would be ashamed. He has pissedoff to California And he is not doing his duty, like the rest of his family is.
He’s like a traitor, when you compare the resilience and hardships of the British people, and he once again hanging out with billionaires.
Agree. Where the hell has he been tonight? He could have sent a video message. I'm not liking him more each day

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Stick a long blonde wig on Omid Scobie in that photo and it could be Ivanka Trump.
They must share a surgeon 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

I agree. When I saw William and Kate talk to the people in the home tonight I actually said out loud ‘hang your head in shame you bleeping ginger twit’. Husband snorted his beer up his nose. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
You’re going to burst that, right? And film it for us? 🙏
ETA - I meant the balloon. Obviously. I would never advise Freda to murder Scabies, no matter how much of a prick (See what I did there?) he is. I’m sure Freda is too busy with her own hit list 😜
My daughter has taken scoobie to her room, strange child that she is. No idea where she gets it from.
My tit list is quite short because I'm such an understanding sweet people person.
Just the gruesome twosome and the forum snitch on my list.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Stay safe Mo5.

Agree. Where the hell has he been tonight? He could have sent a video message. I'm not liking him more each day
I wanted him to post a message just so I could call him an hole even more.

My daughter has taken scoobie to her room, strange child that she is. No idea where she gets it from.
My tit list is quite short because I'm such an understanding sweet people person.
Just the gruesome twosome and the forum snitch on my list.
🤣🤣

It has to be short freda. You’re running out of places to hide the bodies.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.