Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they should be cut off but they won't ever be because of Charles' guilt with what happened to Diana when she shunned Royal Protection. She's dead because her own poor choices, and Harry is running right down the same path but he will always be funded by Charles no matter what he or Meghan does.

And they both know it.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Ooh the face on Megs when she doesn’t sign the book first 😂😂
Disgusting wasn't it 😡

My opinion on the whole archie birth pregnancy thing is nothing to do with age or fertility!! She just didn't want to ruin her fanny 💁 it's her money box isn't it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Maybe they just did try to hide the fact that she was in this absurdly expensive hospital where they serve lobster and champagne. You know the one Fergie, who is also very nouveau riche, went to.
It would make sense - and the lack of doctors' names would point to that too (the hospital could be identified using their names). I still don't know what to think about the whole thing, there were definitely some bizarre goings-on with her bump, the secrecy, and the choice of the white (!) outfit just after (allegedly) giving birth - frankly, the least practical colour to wear. I agree she's as maternal as a cuckoo, but then that's irrelevant as to whether you gave birth to the child or not.

Reactions: 12
She’s an odd one the lady who does these vlogs and she comes out with some really outrageous statements but a lot of what she says has some truth in it.
She mentioned Tom Hanks. What’s all that about? In the infamous Ricky gervais speech, Tom Hanks looked a bit uncomfortable when the camera panned to him.

are my heroes getting shot down. Oprah? Tom Hanks? Argh

Reactions: 4
I think they should be cut off but they won't ever be because of Charles' guilt with what happened to Diana when she shunned Royal Protection. She's dead because her own poor choices, and Harry is running right down the same path but he will always be funded by Charles no matter what he or Meghan does.

And they both know it.
Diana would still be here if she listened to her bodyguard and wore a seat belt

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Wow ,she doesn't know her place does she ?
Harry looks nervous to go in front of her...

Would someone be kind enough to create a new thread please. Very immodest of me but I got quite a few (39) likes with:

Harry & Meghan: a woke, broke joke

Reactions: 15
It would make sense - and the lack of doctors' names would point to that too (the hospital could be identified using their names). I still don't know what to think about the whole thing, there were definitely some bizarre goings-on with her bump, the secrecy, and the choice of the white (!) outfit just after (allegedly) giving birth - frankly, the least practical colour to wear. I agree she's as maternal as a cuckoo, but then that's irrelevant as to whether you gave birth to the child or not.
Honestly I have no idea about the weird things going on during the pregnancy. Here it was just covered in the papers as a pregnancy and as I was put off by the constant belly holding and even more by the popped out belly button (really, don't they have money for a bit of tape at Buckingham Palace???), I didn't even glance at it.

Also I don't read the yellow press. I do now obviously (the British mostly), but I don't do it habitually. Neither do I read any papers, nor watch tv. If there is anything I wanna know, see or read, I'll find it on the internet. Usually my mom asks me to find information about someone and off I go, doing my bloodhound thingy. And she was onto Megs right from the start. My mom has a well working bullshit radar. And she loves the PoW and C.

Reactions: 7
Harry looks nervous to go in front of her...

Would someone be kind enough to create a new thread please. Very immodest of me but I got quite a few (39) likes with:

Harry & Meghan: a woke, broke joke
Done!

Reactions: 8
He does give things away and his girlfriend is big on charity, too.

It is all from the same website because I am too lazy to find other links but there is more and he is a generous person. I'd like for you to have a short google before you say such a thing.

Also his money comes from producing his own movies and developing a couple television series.
Big whoopy doo. If he has 480million then he can afford to do all that and more and it wouldn't make a dent in his bank balance.
Doodlebug is right. Most of these wealthy fuckwits got their start on the rich list ladder from bleeping over people. It's as little as he can do to fling his cash around now when he can more than afford it. He's just another rich bleep virtue signaling what a great guy he thinks he is.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.