Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the queen has the latest photo of Archie on view in her broadcast tonight. 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I agree and am totally on her side. Taylor wrote those songs and worked hard, he's a shady bastard.

What the hell would Scooter do with Meghan, she's not a singer and only a poor second rate actress
Shag her?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I wonder if the queen has the latest photo of Archie on view in her broadcast tonight. 😬
Freestanding poster size subtly placed next to her copy of Duck!Rabbit!bleep! laid casually on the french antique dresser next to her notebook.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Pull up a chair witch. Not the one with The Donald cushion on it, that's mom5's.
She loves sitting on The Donald's face, dirrrty girl that she is.
Awww shucks. Now I feel all warm and fuzzy. Thriving, not just surviving if you will?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hmmm Geffen... excuse my complete ignorance but I’m sure I’ve seen his name mentioned several times in blinds on gossip pages but didn’t pay attention to what they were as I had no idea who he was 🙈
He's no spring chicken. I know smeggy and co are not in the first flush of yoof, but that Geffen guy is in his late 70's.
Ooh, might be smeggy's next victim, an old geezer with shed loads of cash and influence and with one foot in the grave.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Well she was caught taking photos in unauthorised parts of KP early on. That was supposed to be the reason they moved out.
Also she’s been keeping a diary.
The marriage was always a stepping stone.
I didn't know about the photos ?

Reactions: 11
Thread title idea?
Harry&Megan, duck or rabbit, if megsy wants it megsy haves it!

🤣 go easy on me it's my very first attempt at one 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Shwmae! I live in Pembrokeshire! We really appreciate people like yourself abiding by the rules and not attempting to visit, you’ll receive a warm welcome next year when hopefully everything is back to normal!
I would love to go to Wales someday, the only connection I have is that I had a Welsh pony as a child😂. She was so beautiful and kind and an amazing jumper! She was 119 cm (whiters) and the highest we jumped was 110 - 115 cm.

• Heart
The ‘motherly’ thing may cause some issues isn’t the US. I listened to a podcast some time ago which talked about ‘African American mothers - (it was in relation to the first baby formulas marketed to Black mothers)’. The podcast talked about historical perceptions that ‘black mothers were deemed to be inferior mothers to their own children’ and how that narrative has persisted as historically many black women had to leave their own children to look after the children of their ‘white’ employers and while times have changed this and narrative has been very difficult to shift.

For this reason many might support Meghan and any attacks about her story telling may resonate with many African American women.
Perhaps I’m stupid but I just can’t see how they relate to her.
( The wedding preacher and gospel choir seemed to surprise everyone)
She never seems to have gravitated towards African American people
wirh the exception of Oprah and the Obamas.
Not even her mother’s family.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Part of a telephone call from one of the sugars. Deranged as always

That is utterly vile ! Myself and 2 other women had the sickest abuse from a woman on Facebook because we dared to comment on the video, she said she's got our names and will act on it

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Hello everybody... i am new and used to lurk on the other site. I come from switzerland so i hope you will overlook any mistakes.
Anyhoo... i read somewhere that justharry inherited Dianas engagement ring and he gave it to William to give to Catherine.... Megsy, as i call her must be spitting feathers . So close but still so far away

• Wow
Reactions: 31
BUT WE are the cyber bullies!!! (🙄🙄) Those sugs are repulsive hypothetical asshats
Happy VE Day MO5! 🇺🇸
Just seen your president laying a wreath in Washington. ❤

Hello everybody... i am new and used to lurk on the other site. I come from switzerland so i hope you will overlook any mistakes.
Anyhoo... i read somewhere that justharry inherited Dianas engagement ring and he gave it to William to give to Catherine.... Megsy, as i call her must be spitting feathers . So close but still so far away
Hello, welcome to the thread.

I’ve heard that rumour too. I find it weird that Harry inherited it. You would have thought it would go to either the eldest son or the one who got engaged first.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Welcome 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That is shocking. I know that we take the piss out of them on here but we are not directly hurting them or attacking their online accounts. That is someone who is completely deranged with some sort of venomous delusion that an online bullying campaign will be saving Meghan against the white 'racist' who has dared to post something negative about her. They are setting out to ruin this woman's life.

I read a post somewhere else about Meghan's stans which made the point that many black Americans have adopted Meghan as their poster girl and if anyone critiscises her they immediately claim that it's racist abuse. I find this deeply disturbing.
BEYOND DISTURBING!!!! But........that was exactly how things were when we were stuck with the Obama Administration. If you DARED criticized or challenged ANYTHING, you were a racist (still are). But the most horribly vile things can be said about the Trump and Pence Families/Administration. The hypocrisy is mind numbing. And Fekking Obama is mixed himself!!!! It makes no sense!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🖕🏼💩

**On a side note, my Hubs is watching "Once Upon a Time in London"......and he says, "damn!! the Brits are crazy vicious!" 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.