Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluebells

I really thought at the end of the video Meghan was going to lecture us on it being wrong for people to assume it was either a duck or a rabbit. That the animal in question has the right to determine its own genus based on how its feeling that day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

amethyst_unicorn

Chatty Member
Watching that video made me feel very uncomfortable, particularly for the wee bairn. If I was supervising that contact between child and caregivers then writing up a report, I would be saying that her interaction with him was forced and definitely not relaxed. That child did not react to her like she was his primary caregiver, and he was seeking out the person filming the video. The baby's response towards her were of distress, then frustration, whereas he smiled and appeared to be reaching out to the person filming the video. When she snuggled up to him making the duck noises he did not respond with laughter or pleasure or glee as any toddler would if this was a regular mother-child interaction, he appeared uncomfortable. We all know babies say dada before mama, it's easier for them to pronounce, but his wee face lit up when he looked towards the person filming (assuming it was Harry). The only smile captured in a still from the video was a fleeting smile, not aimed towards his mother, but I cannot pinpoint exactly what or who prompted it. In fact, whilst in his mother's company he seemed agitated and upset. Her priority was not her baby's needs or responding to them but her own agenda. The person filming seemed more invested in the child and in eliciting a happy response for achievement at the end of the story, thereby prompting the mother to recognise the achievement too.

It's all very sad for the child, but there is still time for him to be saved from a lot of heartache if dada and the extended family could put their minds to it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Yorkiejules

Chatty Member
So I thought about a thread title.. ahem,
Harry and Meagain,Rabbit or Duck,
Do we really give a f...u..c..k
I thank you❤😘❤😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

In case it was missed at the end of the previous thread.
What MM doesn't get is that we are not interested in her, not even a little bit.
The video would have been far more successful and popular if Harry was reading with Archie.
I couldn't even be bothered to watch the whole video!

Reactions: 51

PatsyK

Chatty Member
I've commented on one of the royal pages on Instagram and now I am getting abuse from all the fanatic fans, they are getting their knickers in a twist, while I'm sitting here drinking my latte and giving 0 fucks 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
That video was all about Meghan saying “Look at me, I’m just a Mum reading to my baby, I’m not that horrid woman who has tried to get one over the RF or the English press, look at me ,I’m just Meghan”.

They’ve used their child to try to manipulate public opinion.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

WallacesDog

Oh yes you're quite right 😳
I've met PA last year as part of her charity work. .

She met everyone individually before speaking to the crowd. She cleverly chatted to every one there individually about a mutual interest to engage them. She chatted to my husband about the result of a rugby match they'd both attended some 20 years ago and remembered the score and the scorer. She hadn't known they'd meet that day so couldn't have just done a quick google, either!
She then made a speech about the charity she's a patron off and I have to admit it was very well done - if not far better than many of the accomplished business people who also spoke that day.
The homework she must do prior as the facts and figures she knew were incredible.

Now I said threads ago, I'm a republican at heart and my attendance there that day probably wasted on me on paper as I'm not a forlock grabber and would never curtesy for anyone (my granny taught me we come into this world the same and go out the same and don't adhere to the 'they're any better than us' at all)

My point is that I cannot imagine MeAgain doing a fraction of the homework Anne does for her charities, much of it behind the scenes, and Cringe is merely all about the 💰, the 📸 shot or the virtue signal🚦
No comparison.
I'd say Anne wouldn't bother her arse over MeAgain doing something for same charity as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Moronic

Just watched the ‘birthday’ video.

FFS what is wrong with them? Why does everything have to be a DESPERATE PR exercise? Why can’t they just release a normal pic of the kid in a dumb party hat with his parents, or even a video singing happy birthday to him, like every other normal parent does?

But no, we have Meghan, playing another role of her life, this time Mother Earth incarnate, and it’s all for Save the Children 🙄. Another attempt to say we are HUMANITARIANS, guys, even on our kid’s birthday, we just can’t help it!

She’s so frigging desperate to be the next Diana it’s cringeworthy

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

antinoos

Morning ladies. Has someone been burning a candle?

Aunty Legals been thinking..not a pretty sight. What next? If SmegsnBarry decide to bail they should do so now enter secret negotiations (Zero Engagement anyone?) and quietly drop it saying theyve kissed and made up and heres an interview about shit, with the loving couple in their luxury federal detention facility....

Alternatively there will be a period of behind the scenes skirmishing and next we know will either be further Applications most probably by Associated just to remind Bunions that they have a stake up a tender part of her anatomy and theres only two ways out (ouch). The remotest possibility of all is a Trial no later than the beginning of next year and possibly a little sooner. The slowest party determines the speed. A lot of money will have to be spent, real money not gifts of unused hideous real estate from publicity shy "Hollywood Moghuls" but the actual real liquid stuff that some fucker somewhere has earned and been persuaded to pay into her bank account to fund a dead dog of a case. Shall we have a whip round?

Meantime she's not going to have a career in the film industry. The PR about the project is an end in itself. Maybe a cameo designed to make her look funny or warm (good luck with that) but there just arent the fans; worse association with either of them is likely to be very damaging to any other brand; and money's going to be tight. There is no "content" being made; most productions have been furloughed; and you cant get filming insurance, because of Covid, without which no-ones investing in risk.

So its either a bogus Charidee like the Clinton Foundation that launders money into huge salaries for the founders, allegedly. Same problem. Even the Clinton Foundation occasionally fields Chelsea talking about diorhea in Africa. ThicknThin (Copyright: the Beckhams, sorry) have no credibility here, and only a vague notoriety in the States (and anyway our beloved cousins are a bit neuralgic about the British Crown). Harry's military trauma base (about which Im sure he was sincere) is basically British and he's as welcome here as Philip Schoffield at a Scout Camp with a bag of dildos; she has no charitable narrative to push other than word salad about inspiring women and fake racism - not much of a sell.

When the friends who came along because of the mystique of the BRF and the free publicity have stopped returning the calls, she's going to be doing a Round the World Yacht Race and he's going to be judging stripping housewives on Italian TV. Possibly with Bercow: "Signore e Signori. Il due stronzi Inglese!"

Have a nice weekend ya'all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

bsdetector

I’m starting to think Meghan has got Harry chained up in the basement, not allowed to speak unless he’s given permission. For a so called proud veteran, to remain silent yesterday is outrageous, unless he’s being prevented from speaking. It’s very odd
My money is on him being in a different dark place - deep depression. All the body language we have seen from him recently has pointed towards it. He probably can't get out of bed & has no-one to turn to. I think the penny has dropped. He didn't anticipate having to give up his Royal role when HM made Harry choose. That was not on the cards for him. Since making that decision, he has surely been questioning his entire life & identity. And with all the VE celebrations in the media, the Queen's speech, etc. going ahead perfectly without his presence, he'll feel like a nobody. But that's what you wanted Just Harry, wasn't it?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Topanga

Chatty Member
I'm surprised they put that video out - was that really the best one out of all the takes I bet they did?

He doesn't seem to seek out much eye contact with Cringe or Ginge - I thought babies were all about the eye contact?
At this age they are usually a bit shy and afraid of strangers- as Archie demonstrates right here...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Oatcake

Archie doesn’t look comfortable nor does Meagain look comfortable holding him. You don’t see the kind of snuggling relationship you’d normally see between mother and baby. (Wonder what what have happened if it had been the Nanny and Archie?). She is clearly a stranger to Archie.
I don’t have kids (Thank you, endometriosis :() but I have been a primary school teacher since 1999. Some of my favourite memories are of parents coming in to read with their kids, or even read to the whole class. Some of the parents are naturals. The kids hang on their every word. You could give them a forty page legal document to read and they’d just bring every sentence to life.

And then there’s Meghan in that video 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
Yes! And in general it's always the women that catch onto this pretty early. Men are usually oblivious to it, especially to someone like her who bats her eyelashes to all the men while being a bitch to the women.
We've all met at least one Meghan.
My ‘Meghan’ was my best friend. We went through school together. So close for over 25 years. Long story, but the friendship was toxic. She always belittled me in front of others. She told lies. Destroyed my confidence. All under the guise of ‘just being my friend’. It took me years to work it out. Once I did I told her exactly what I thought of her and walked away. Looking back it’s become even clearer that she was never really my friend, she was extremely jealous and manipulative. I could kick myself for not seeing it sooner. But she would/could be extremely nice and lulled me into believing her. I could write a book about it now that I can actually see her for what she is.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Thread title idea?
Harry&Megan, duck or rabbit, if megsy wants it megsy haves it!

🤣 go easy on me it's my very first attempt at one 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39